Author Topic: Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight  (Read 6037 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Liberals Blame The Victim For Ivanka Harassment On JetBlue Flight
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 01:44:27 pm »
I hope this "professor" is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. As to why she was on a commercial flight? Who cares, her choice, Christmas is only a few days away and most flights are booked. Maybe Jet Blue was all she could find. She does not have her own personal jet plane.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 02:06:39 pm »
I hope this "professor" is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. As to why she was on a commercial flight? Who cares, her choice, Christmas is only a few days away and most flights are booked. Maybe Jet Blue was all she could find. She does not have her own personal jet plane.

While prosecuting him to the full extent of the law is an idea, a better one is prosecuting him to the full extent of social sanctioning.

Rudeness should be punished, viciously, but is not really a legal matter.

Of course, I know he won't be held accountable. Most of his circle will hail him as a hero rather than a rude boor who doesn't deserve to associate with people.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Ivanka Trump Accosted by Passenger on JetBlue Flight
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 03:19:07 pm »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Applewood

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2016, 03:31:35 pm »

I understand Ivanka Tfump may not have access to private planes, but surely her supposedly wealthy father does.

Trump and his family have to realize they can't go on with their lives as they did before.  Everything has changed.  They aren't private citizens anymore.  If Trump truly loves his family, he would make sure they are safe. He would insist upon a private plane for his children.  And they will need to have armed security with them wherever they go. 

I do agree this nutcase should be prosecuted.  But I think he will then become a hero to all the other malcontents out there. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:05:09 am by Applewood »

geronl

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2016, 03:34:23 pm »
I think it's a hoax

Offline Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline jpsb

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2016, 03:39:55 pm »
I understand Ivanka Tfump may not have access to private planes, but surely her supposedly wealthy father does.

Trump and his family have to realize they can't go on with their lives as they did before.  Everything has changed.  They aren't private citizens anymore.  If Trump truly loves his family, he would make sure they are safe. He would insist upon a private plane for his children.  And they will need to have armed security with them wherever they go. 

I do agree this nutcase should be prosecuted.  But I think he will then become a hero to all the other malcontents out there.

Well I guess times have changed. 

Back in my NASA days I would commute from Houston the Washington D.C. twice a month. It was not all that unusual to see a high profile person on the flight. They were not harassed, ever.

My dad was an airline pilot, often he tell me so and so was on his flight. Never did he tell me he had to remove a passenger for harassing so and so. Behavior like that needs to stop, that is not acceptable behavior in a civilized society.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2016, 03:41:45 pm »
I think it's a hoax

@geronl

Based on what?   Perhaps it wasn't really Ivanka?   Or maybe you think it was a setup?  Ivanka paid the two married men to accost her in front of her children.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2016, 03:43:49 pm »
Well, I would agree that Ivanka should not be flying with the rabble.  She has to know that there are crazies out there in a lather over her father's election and she she's going to need all the security she can get.  Flying commercial now  is not very safe for her.

But to blame her  for this idiot gay guy harassing her -- no.   I'm just not sure Trump and his family realize how many stupid idiots want to harm them.  Maybe now they will all be more careful. Certainly, Trump should insist on it.   

I agree that blaming her for this episode comes dangerously close to obsessive opposition.

geronl

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2016, 03:47:19 pm »
@geronl
  Ivanka paid the two married men to accost her in front of her children.

Liberals are always faking things.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2016, 03:50:10 pm »
Well I guess times have changed. 

Back in my NASA days I would commute from Houston the Washington D.C. twice a month. It was not all that unusual to see a high profile person on the flight. They were not harassed, ever.

My dad was an airline pilot, often he tell me so and so was on his flight. Never did he tell me he had to remove a passenger for harassing so and so. Behavior like that needs to stop, that is not acceptable behavior in a civilized society.

I agree.  Any frequent traveler has had occasion to travel with well-known people.  Several years back, I traveled with Jesse Jackson on a flight out of O'Hare.  Surprisingly, he was not cocooned with an (obvious) entourage.  No one harassed him as far as I know.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 03:52:03 pm by Lando Lincoln »
John Steinbeck

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2016, 04:01:31 pm »
Liberals are always faking things.

Was it like a fake Ivanka with fake children on a fake JetBlue plane that was actually a repainted Trump jet with fake liberal gay guys and fake passengers and staff? And a fake airport?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2016, 06:28:29 pm »
I think it's a hoax

I dont know about a hoax, but I'm going to guess it was an idiot who was just looking for his 15 minutes of fame.  Most people who act like jerks do it for the attention.  This guy is a miserable loser, so  he thinks accosting Ivanka Trump will make him feel better about himself.    But I still say the Trump family should not be traveling with the rest of us.  The next nitwit who tries to harass the Trumps could do them harm. 

geronl

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2016, 07:08:35 pm »

Liberal on Liberal violence should be celebrated.

Her kids too because they have Trump blood flowing through their veins.

Her kids are his kids too.   888high58888

geronl

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2016, 07:11:50 pm »
Hey, I know! Let's go out and harass Chelsea Clinton the next time she's out with her babies in New York! Or wait outside Sidwell Friends and harass the Obama girls as they arrive for school. Wouldn't that be fun? Hey, fair's fair.  **nononono*

Seriously, the left has such an aversion to the "golden rule," don't they?

You realise the two men involved have been getting the most vile hate threats since from the trumpers, one of them has been doxxed too.

The Trumpers and liberals deserve each other.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2016, 07:36:22 pm »
It was not all that unusual to see a high profile person on the flight. They were not harassed, ever.

I flew first class to London once on business. Elton John was in the first class section, with two seats.

Nobody bothered him or me.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2016, 07:41:28 pm »
 Given that  daddy dearest is first among the crazies........beginning with his vulgar attack on Megyn Kelly, and the classy recording of his bragging about how he approaches women....grabbing them.........
His disrespect for everyone with whom he disagrees.........I say.....suck it up buttercup.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2016, 07:45:50 pm »
Do they realize she is a liberal democrat like them?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2016, 07:49:56 pm »
I flew first class to London once on business. Elton John was in the first class section, with two seats.

Nobody bothered him or me.

I've lost track of the number of A and B listers I've been on flights with. The most I've seen anyone treated, I was on a flight from Phoenix to Dallas and several pro-wresslers were on the flight (the only one I heard of was Big Show) and a bunch of kids came up asking for autographs and pictures. They were super gracious. Pretty much every other case, people just ignored them and let them travel in peace.

Even politicians and figures like that used to not get harassed. Now we have this case and the 'Delta' guy screaming 'Trump's your president now b****s' a few weeks ago. Mrs. Manners is rolling over in her grave.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2016, 11:38:41 pm »
I think it's a hoax
Are you serious? Go to DemocratUnderground where there's a thread about this incident. More than a few Dummies congratulated the guy for harassing Ivanka and wished it were they who were doing it. A number of them vowed to do the same thing if they got the chance. There were a number of Dummies who disagreed, but the fact is there are numerous mentally ill liberals for whom there are no such things as basic decency and tolerance of opposing views.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2016, 11:53:35 pm »
This is why I always wear a belt when I fly.  You never know when a makeshift choker will be required.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2016, 11:57:50 pm »
Given that  daddy dearest is first among the crazies........beginning with his vulgar attack on Megyn Kelly, and the classy recording of his bragging about how he approaches women....grabbing them.........
His disrespect for everyone with whom he disagrees.........I say.....suck it up buttercup.
So you're alright with jerks walking up to mothers with their children and verbally assaulting them?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2016, 12:06:51 am »
So you're alright with jerks walking up to mothers with their children and verbally assaulting them?

What this brings out, is the depth of "Nevertrump" obsession of some, including here.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2016, 12:22:22 am »

if it is okay for men to walk up and grab them by the where-ever, then why would his "fine piece of @$$" (his words) be excluded?

Unless you are saying it's only okay for Trump to do it. I imagine Ivanka would be flattered.

geronl

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2016, 12:23:48 am »
What this brings out, is the depth of "Nevertrump" obsession of some, including here.

The Trump campaign spokespeople told women who were sexually harassed to "suck it up", but you already knew that