Author Topic: Muslim storms kids' Christmas play yelling 'Allahu akbar!'  (Read 798 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim storms kids' Christmas play yelling 'Allahu akbar!'
« on: December 22, 2016, 12:51:50 pm »
Muslim storms kids' Christmas play yelling 'Allahu akbar!'
Children 'petrified' as migrant jumps on stage to read Quran
Published: 17 hours ago

Children were left “petrified” when, during a depiction of the traditional Christian Christmas story, a Somali asylum seeker suddenly jumped on stage and started preaching from the Quran, according to a report in the Express.

The report said the unnamed Somali, 24, was wearing a white robe when he jumped up, shouted “Allahu akbar” and began his rant.

Eventually he was overpowered by several men attending the children’s presentation.

“The children are totally anxious and petrified. We were terribly afraid for our children,” a witness told the newspaper.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/muslim-storms-christmas-play-to-preach-quran/#ZpRoRZq9OiPsP6tQ.99

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Muslim storms kids' Christmas play yelling 'Allahu akbar!'
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 02:00:07 pm »
Germany again: 
It happened in the Austrian town of Oberndorf, which is in the state of Upper Austria near Schwanenstadt.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/muslim-storms-christmas-play-to-preach-quran/#GqTMPpASXcw0lLwl.99

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 02:05:14 pm »
Ain't multiculturalism grand?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 05:20:02 pm »
The Sun UK website has a story up how a heavily armed policeman is guarding a child's carousel and the headline says

"It comes down to this".....

Just outrageous.

If I were a Christian; and Christians were doing this all the time, I wouldn't be surprised at people who wouldn't want me to come to this country.

Triple car bomb in Mosul today, about 23 killed. This just goes on and on.

Barry O. sheesh.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 05:28:27 pm »
The Sun UK website has a story up how a heavily armed policeman is guarding a child's carousel and the headline says

"It comes down to this".....

Just outrageous.

If I were a Christian; and Christians were doing this all the time, I wouldn't be surprised at people who wouldn't want me to come to this country.

Triple car bomb in Mosul today, about 23 killed. This just goes on and on.

Barry O. sheesh.

But, but - Barry said terrorists aren't islamic and if he says so, it must be so. :peeonobama: