Author Topic: CBS's 'Madam Secretary' Saves the World and Brokers Peace in the Middle East  (Read 858 times)

rangerrebew

CBS's 'Madam Secretary' Saves the World and Brokers Peace in the Middle East
By Karen Townsend | December 20, 2016 | 12:41 AM EST
shares

In Sunday night’s episode titled “The Race” on CBS’s Madam Secretary, the U.S. uses a cyber attack to stop an imminent retaliatory Israeli air strike on Iran after Iran struck an Israeli nuclear facility. A loosening of sanctions has emboldened Iran and Israel must now protect herself.

“The Iran deal is going to define my administration, just not the way I hoped,” says President Conrad Dalton (Keith Carradine), in a line that could be spoken by President Obama. Dalton rushes to rescue the Israeli Defense Minister after the Iranians kidnapped him unbeknownst to Israel. To make the rescue in time without loss of life, the Israeli fighter jets’ GPS satellite has to be neutralized by “Muckware” jointly developed by the U.S. and Israel. Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord (Tea Leoni) makes this suggestion when President Dalton hesitates to use military operatives on the ground in Lebanon so that lives would be spared, including that of the Israeli minister. She knows that Israel could clean up the attack within twenty-four hours and their Defense Minister would be home by then. Madam "Hillary" saves the world again.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/karen-townsend/2016/12/20/cbss-madam-secretary-saves-world-and-brokers-peace-middle

rangerrebew

See, its all the fault of See-BS that Madam Clinton lost.  If they had called the character Hillary instead of Elizabeth more people would have gotten the message and voted for her. :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

Here's another Leftist show that no one watches. It gets a 1 share in the key demo for a network show. That is about as bad as Cop Rock.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/madam-secretary-season-three-ratings/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
"Cop Rock?"  Jesus, Frank, how do you remember all that crap?  That show got deep-sixed from my memory banks long ago along with Supertrain and Joanie Loves Chachi.

Offline Frank Cannon

"Cop Rock?"  Jesus, Frank, how do you remember all that crap?  That show got deep-sixed from my memory banks long ago along with Supertrain and Joanie Loves Chachi.

I'm know in my circles as an idiot savant on pop culture and political references.....actually I lie. I'm just known as an idiot.