Author Topic: Neo-Nazis are targeting Jewish people in small-town Montana  (Read 6453 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Neo-Nazis are targeting Jewish people in small-town Montana
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2016, 02:09:51 am »
@sneakypete

No, that particular form was invented by the Templar Knights - Money and goods were deposited in Europe, the owner thereof left with an encrypted receipt, which could then be exchanged for money or goods in Israel... The invention was created in order to stem highway robbery of pilgrims to the Holy Land.

@roamer_1

That's why I figured it was the Jews that came up with it. The Templar Knights were Catholic,and forbidden to charge interest. The Jews,on the other hand had no such restrictions,and being scattered all over Europe after being chased out of Israel,they could do it by contacting family members living in other countries.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Silver Pines

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2016, 02:09:56 am »
Nice of them to give Putin some hair.  :silly:

@Cripplecreek

"Ooooh, what color hair should Vlad have?  I can't decide what would look best on him!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2016, 02:14:35 am »
@sneakypete

as an aside, the Knights Templar are interesting to look at wrt the beginning of banking in Europe... When the king of France (with a nod from the pope) tried to destroy them, they largely escaped and disappeared.

Shortly thereafter, the mountain highways of Switzerland began being protected by professional knights whose ensigns were unknown, but in the pattern and colors of the Knights Templar, and Switzerland began to become the banking powerhouse we've known it to be. And the Swiss banks had their fingers in the very formation of national banks, primarily in the Germanic countries...

Some people also think they escaped,with their loot,to Scotland,England,and even to North America.

And some of them probably did.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2016, 03:55:56 am »

That's why I figured it was the Jews that came up with it. The Templar Knights were Catholic,and forbidden to charge interest. The Jews,on the other hand had no such restrictions,and being scattered all over Europe after being chased out of Israel,they could do it by contacting family members living in other countries.

@sneakypete

Mere speculation. The TK were charging, whether fee or interest.... and much of their enterprise was overlooked by Rome, until they became powerful enough to be a rival.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2016, 04:00:49 am »
Some people also think they escaped,with their loot,to Scotland,England,and even to North America.

And some of them probably did.

@sneakypete

Yep. I began the research to see whether Scottish/English banking roots might have been likewise influenced, but never got that far... As far as Switzerland, though... We report, you decide:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2016, 04:58:47 am »
There is an indie movie which came out last year about a group of neo nazis and a small town in North Dakota. The town had 16 people and they wanted to buy it.

"Welcome to Leith"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Leith

Anyone seen it? It's a rental this week on iTunes for 99 cents
I have been to Leith. It's just a few miles off the main road to Carson (the county seat). Nice little town, but I never met any of the people.

I was riding my motorcycle, doing something called an Alphabet Run, where you try to go to a town beginning with every letter of the alphabet. Leith just happened to be a convenient 'L' on the way to Carson to pick up a 'C'. It was a fun deal and you get to meet a lot of folks.

This was before the attempt to invade (which the locals rejected), but when I pulled into town on a fine summer day, there was a dog chasing butterflies through a lush garden, a sprinkler going chich-chick-chick and the gentle intermittent slap of a wooden screen door that hadn't been latched blowing in the breeze...and not a soul in town.

I rode every street, from one end to the other and the place was totally quiet (Twilight Zone moment). I'm not creeped out by much, but that got me. I rode out of town at a pretty good pace and fetched up at the Tastee Freeze over in Carson. I told the clerk about what happened as I was paying for my drink, and he just laughed...

Turns out it was County Fair Week, and the town softball team was playing in the finals--the whole town was over in Carson to watch the game.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2016, 05:39:29 am »
@Freya

I saw it when it was first aired. Kinda interesting,in a depressing way. Part of the depression was seeing people battle over who is going to be Top Dog in an area where a dog wouldn't choose to live if the dog had a choice. No jobs,no entertainment,and not even any place to shop or buy groceries.  Nothing but gray skies all winter and cold wind blowing for as far as the eye can see. One of those little places where the family that runs the hardware store runs the county,and they and the big ranch owners run the county kind of thing. Living there would be a lot like living in solitary confinement,even though you are innocent.

MY take on it was the neo-Nazi's wanted to live there because they don't like anyone but themselves,and nobody likes them.
They were looking for a town to take over. They could have just bought land and built one. Trotters, ND was for sale about then, and they could have just bought the whole town, gas station, post office, general store, and all.
The locals that live there want to live there because they don't know any better.
When I was there, it seemed like a nice, albeit small town. People aren't chained to the end of a side road, a lot of us like living out in the boonies. If we hear shooting, it's liable to be the nearest neighbor sighting in their deer or varmint rifles.
If you want to go buy stuff, you can go off to the big towns and spend a pile of money, fill the pickup, and generally be good to go except for perishables, and there you can garden, even have your own chickens for eggs, a great garden, and home canned food to get you through the winter.
It isn't big city life, but that's what is attractive about it.

As for jobs, many people have the sort of job that takes them where the work is. Then you come home when you're done. The oilfield is like that, depending on what you do.
You hire a couple of neighbor kids to keep an eye on the place if you're single, because screwing up in a small town is like farting in an elevator with just one other passenger--no one is fooled.
 You might not find the lifestyle attractive, but some folks do.
Neither side was willing to allow the other side the freedom to live their lives in peace. Both HAD to be the top dogs.
One side invaded the other side and thought because they could write a check they could change the nature of the whole town. Not much more intractable than rural folks.
I think they underestimated the people they invaded.
Let'f face it,it two groups of people whose combined population is less than 100 people can't find room to live with each other in peace in an area where there is nothing to see for as far as you CAN see,they just don't want to live in peace.
One group who doesn't want to live in peace is plenty. If both do, they can usually find a way. Otherwise it isn't going to happen.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2016, 06:10:05 am »

I have to admit to being shocked. I know this is stereotyping,but Jews are big city dwellers for the most part.

This is one time I can't blame you. Almost every book about Jewish immigration to America focuses on NYC tenements.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2016, 12:20:35 pm »
@sneakypete

Mere speculation. The TK were charging, whether fee or interest.... and much of their enterprise was overlooked by Rome, until they became powerful enough to be a rival.

@roamer_1

Nope,but your contention that it was the Templar Knights that created the open banking system is what is pure speculation. They were Catholics,and their banking system was a closed system that only benefited them and the Catholic Church,and I am sure banking existed prior to their creation. There can be no doubt that there were Jews involved in banking before the Templar Knights were created,during their time of power,and after they were disbanded.

I am equally positive there were people other than Jews involved in banking before and during the time of the TK's,also,but ironically enough,it was the Catholic Church itself that made the Jewish bankers so prominent by banning Catholics,the ONLY Christians at the time,from charging interest.

Since there is no other reason for anyone to lend out a portion of their wealth to people not related to them if they can't profit from lending their money,this left the Catholic Church herself in the catbird's seat when it came to making loans. Or approving loans for a cut of the deal.

Of course,they couldn't make loans for business opportunities in countries or areas of the world they didn't control,so that left international loans wide open for the Jews to dominate. Mostly because the Jews were pretty much the only group of people in existence back then that were both literate and spread out all over the known world. Having relatives in other areas meant they already had a system in place to guarantee letters of credit.

They were also ending money to European Kings to finance wars the Vatican didn't approve of by the Middle Ages. Maybe even before,for all I know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2016, 12:31:57 pm »
This is one time I can't blame you. Almost every book about Jewish immigration to America focuses on NYC tenements.

@geronl

Well,I grew up in the south,and had at least one Jewish in-law,and knew several Jewish familes from the time I knew there WAS such a thing as Jews. One Jewish family lived right across the street from me.

The thing is they were all businessmen dealing in wholesale or retail sales of one sort or another,including the scrap metal business. If you are going to operate a successful business,you pretty much HAVE to live in a city. That's where the customers are,and since the vast majority of Jews were businessmen,that's where you would find most of the Jews.

Besides,they are like everyone else. They want to live in an area where there are others of their "tribe" that have the same customs and religion so they have neighbors and friends with things in common. Given that most of the Jews that came to America came into NYC during the early 1900's,it should be no surprise that most of them remained in the area

Then they found Miami in the 50's! (G)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:32:35 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2016, 12:45:53 pm »
They were looking for a town to take over. They could have just bought land and built one. Trotters, ND was for sale about then, and they could have just bought the whole town, gas station, post office, general store, and all."

@Smokin Joe

Makes me wonder why they didn't. Maybe they just didn't know about it?

"When I was there, it seemed like a nice, albeit small town. People aren't chained to the end of a side road, a lot of us like living out in the boonies. If we hear shooting, it's liable to be the nearest neighbor sighting in their deer or varmint rifles.
If you want to go buy stuff, you can go off to the big towns and spend a pile of money, fill the pickup, and generally be good to go except for perishables, and there you can garden, even have your own chickens for eggs, a great garden, and home canned food to get you through the winter.
It isn't big city life, but that's what is attractive about it."

I can,and do,go out in my yard and shoot centerfire rifles and handguns anytime I want,and have no neighbors to complain. I don't even have a neighbor within a mile of me.

That doesn't mean there is nothing around me but wilderness,though. I only have to drive a few miles to eat at a variety of restaurants or shop for groceries and other items,and only have to drive maybe 30 miles to be in a big city. 

"...You hire a couple of neighbor kids to keep an eye on the place if you're single, because screwing up in a small town is like farting in an elevator with just one other passenger--no one is fooled. "

The smart thing to do is hire an adult from one of the local crime families to watch your property. That keeps them from robbing you blind,and they will keep anyone else from what they consider to be their turf.

"You might not find the lifestyle attractive, but some folks do. One side invaded the other side and thought because they could write a check they could change the nature of the whole town. Not much more intractable than rural folks.
I think they underestimated the people they invaded.One group who doesn't want to live in peace is plenty. If both do, they can usually find a way. Otherwise it isn't going to happen."

Seems to me the people that didn't want to live in peace were the local yokels,who seem to have more of a "city/Not on MY block!" attitude than the" live and let live" attitude of most of the rural people I know. I see this as more about protecting their local power/turf than anything else,including dislike of Nazi's. The people in power,like all people in power,didn't want anyone sicking thumbs in THEIR pies.

Which is the most common response of rural people to outsiders moving in.

HonestJohn

« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2016, 06:23:52 pm »
I thought I said exactly the opposite.

No, they don't. They do here, but they don;t control the asian markets, or the Mohammedan countries... And even here, it is arguable... Morgans, Chases, etc are still the big dawgs too. pretty hard pressed to prove the protocols of zion crap on a world-sized stage.

That's saying that "they" (ie: Jews) *DO* control the markets "here" (ie: America).

HonestJohn

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2016, 06:34:59 pm »
@sneakypete

No, that particular form was invented by the Templar Knights - Money and goods were deposited in Europe, the owner thereof left with an encrypted receipt, which could then be exchanged for money or goods in Israel... The invention was created in order to stem highway robbery of pilgrims to the Holy Land.

It was invented in China during the reign of the second Tang dynasty Emperor (626 – 649 AD).  It allowed merchants  to buy/sell through China without needing to cart all the coinage needed.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2016, 08:18:45 pm »
That's saying that "they" (ie: Jews) *DO* control the markets "here" (ie: America).

Jews ARE prominent in banking in America.  More so, i think than elsewhere... That is not to say they have control, which is part of what I meant in the second half of that statement... ie. that it was 'arguable' even here. The gist of what I am trying to get across is that even if they did have control here, or even in all of the west, they certainly do not in Asian, Mohammedan, and communist blocs... The idea of a world dominating Jewish cabal is an absurdity.

to wit: no, I do not believe Jews control the banking market here or in the west... But even giving that they do as true, there's still a whole lot more world to go...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2016, 08:23:55 pm »
It was invented in China during the reign of the second Tang dynasty Emperor (626 – 649 AD).  It allowed merchants  to buy/sell through China without needing to cart all the coinage needed.

ok... but are you asserting that is the genesis of the idea in the West?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2016, 08:41:03 pm »
Jews ARE prominent in banking in America.  More so, i think than elsewhere... That is not to say they have control, which is part of what I meant in the second half of that statement... ie. that it was 'arguable' even here.

@roamer_1

This is a awful tough discussion to have with many people because there are about 17 different opinions about how or what a "Jew" is. Many,MANY of the top dawgs in the world of western finance,both in America and in Europe are of Jewish blood,no matter how slight.

I am GUESSING that very few in the actual banking industry as opposed to the diamond industry, are devoutly Jewish in the religious sense of the word,but it SEEMS to ME that every damn one of them suddenly becomes Mega Jewish when the words "indictment"   or "FTC Investigation" are mentioned and they are trying to figure out how to smuggle scammed money out of America while taking themselves to Israel and refuge from prison. They can't take it to Israel with them because they don't want to pay the high taxes there,yet they want to be able to access it without being arrested traveling to Switzerland,the Caymans,etc,etc,etc. I guess the best description of these people are "Jews of convenience". Still you can't say anything negative about them in public without having someone shout "NAZI!" in your face.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2016, 08:45:03 pm »

@roamer_1   @HonestJohn

I'm guessing no one knows for sure. People pretty much everywhere needed to figure out a way to manage their wealth once people started to gather together in villages/cities and were no longer hunter/gatherers.

I'm guessing the people that created the letter of credit/banking system in China were similar to Jews in that they were from a tribe with members living in widely scattered areas because people tend to know and trust or distrust relatives with their wealth,but nobody wants to trust strangers with it.

HonestJohn

« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2016, 10:25:36 pm »

The Tang dynasty saw the rebirth of the Silk Road, which had been disrupted by Central Asian steppe nomads from about 200 AD.  It's highly likely European merchants learned of it during their trade missions.  (Or via the Islamic merchants who heavily traded with both India and China)

The Tang was very much a pre-electrical version of America.  Free trade, international trade, heavy maritime shipping, a well-developed navy to protect tbeir merchant ships,  etc.

Heck, they even had talant scouts going to southeast Asial and India looking for the next big musical 'hit' to sing in their bars and restaurants.

High-rise apartment buildings (for the time, about 8-12 stories) and business investment guides popped up at this time as well.

Jewish and Muslim merchants began to set up permanent trade missions in China at this time.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:28:14 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2016, 10:32:08 pm »
The Tang dynasty saw the rebirth of the Silk Road, which had been disrupted by Central Asian steppe nomads from about 200 AD.  It's highly likely European merchants learned of it during their trade missions.  (Or via the Islamic merchants who heavily traded with both India and China)

Bravo in this at least! whether or not we agree, at least you are aware of ancient inter-continental trade! They've found red-haired mummies dressed in a Tartan weave in China, yet they still deny that the Silk road impact went far beyond the middle east!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2016, 10:33:31 pm »
@roamer_1

Nope,but your contention that it was the Templar Knights that created the open banking system is what is pure speculation. They were Catholics,and their banking system was a closed system that only benefited them and the Catholic Church,and I am sure banking existed prior to their creation. There can be no doubt that there were Jews involved in banking before the Templar Knights were created,during their time of power,and after they were disbanded.

I am equally positive there were people other than Jews involved in banking before and during the time of the TK's,also,but ironically enough,it was the Catholic Church itself that made the Jewish bankers so prominent by banning Catholics,the ONLY Christians at the time,from charging interest.

Since there is no other reason for anyone to lend out a portion of their wealth to people not related to them if they can't profit from lending their money,this left the Catholic Church herself in the catbird's seat when it came to making loans. Or approving loans for a cut of the deal.

Of course,they couldn't make loans for business opportunities in countries or areas of the world they didn't control,so that left international loans wide open for the Jews to dominate. Mostly because the Jews were pretty much the only group of people in existence back then that were both literate and spread out all over the known world. Having relatives in other areas meant they already had a system in place to guarantee letters of credit.

They were also ending money to European Kings to finance wars the Vatican didn't approve of by the Middle Ages. Maybe even before,for all I know.
Jesus had to chase someone out of the temple (moneychangers, who made money on exchange rates--no interest needed). If they were in the temple, I'd toss out a guess they were Jewish, and the Catholic Church really didn't have anything to say about that, because it didn't exist yet. Considering the Chinese had been using the equivalent of paper money for some time prior to all that, I don't necessarily think the Jews were the only ones making money off currency exchanges and the like. As for loans, such predate the era.

See: http://www.monetary.org/a-brief-history-of-interest/2010/12 for a discussion of the history of interest.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:34:02 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2016, 10:37:04 pm »

Jews have always revered knowledge. And they do not depend on 'schools' to teach their children. You will find that historically Jews were educated in the home and synagogue. Therefore, in Medieval times, Jews were one of the few people who could read and count.

Because of this, it was common for the King, or the ruling authority, to use them as accountants and bankers. This is the genesis of Jews being associated with money.

Reading this story, it sounds like it is a simple business dispute. One of the aggrieved parties decided to play the Jewish card for leverage. They are Jews! Therefore, they are automatically wrong.

It should be noted that this scenario has played out a million times in history and not always with Jews. If they had been Catholic or Mormon or anything really, the same hate could be ginned up against them. It is 'us' against 'them'.

It is a sleazy way to do business, but it is in fact very common.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

HonestJohn

« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2016, 10:49:38 pm »
Bravo in this at least! whether or not we agree, at least you are aware of ancient inter-continental trade! They've found red-haired mummies dressed in a Tartan weave in China, yet they still deny that the Silk road impact went far beyond the middle east!

Prior to the Mongol invasion of Central Asia, most of the nomads looked like the Turks in Turkey.  The Ottomans were founded by one tribe that left Central Asia for better prospects.

And Alexander the Great founded in Central Asia what would become some Greco-Bactrian nations, some of whom the Han dynasty-era Silk Road transversed.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2016, 11:19:23 pm »
Makes me wonder why they didn't. Maybe they just didn't know about it?
Because there is no power trip in taking over something that has no one else there, but all of the responsibility for not getting things done lands on them if they just buy a town and run it. Going "on patrol" with long guns in hand in a town the size of a half dozen football fields (large yards and gardens) is a power trip, not 'security'. You can't play 'let's f**k with the locals' if the only locals are you.
I only have to drive a few miles to eat at a variety of restaurants or shop for groceries and other items,and only have to drive maybe 30 miles to be in a big city. 

That would tie someone down to a pretty tight radius in ND. There are three "big" cities, by North Dakota reckoning (over 100,000 pop), Grand Forks, Fargo, and Bismarck/Mandan. If you want something larger, try Denver or Minneapolis/St. Paul. Most of the folks here aren't so hot on the booming megalopolis, or they wouldn't live here. I really don't give a flying rip what's happening at the Theatre (stage), even though I enjoy such when I do get to see it. The philharmonic is not something you generally go to here, it's more like the thirty person school band doing their best to play the Christmas Concert, and some do well. If I want professional world class performances, I can sit in my shorts and see it online or on the tube.

The only reason to go to a large metro area is to see medical specialists you just can't get here (Mayo is a favorite, locally, one relative went down to Baylor for doctoring, but most stuff doesn't require anything the local sawbones can't do, and if it does, those other places are there.)
The smart thing to do is hire an adult from one of the local crime families to watch your property. That keeps them from robbing you blind,and they will keep anyone else from what they consider to be their turf.
One of the local crime families?

How local? Fargo? Bismarck? Rapid City? Billings? Should you let bids statewide? You obviously don't get what I was saying about really small towns.

Yes, they are out here, isolated, and some folks like it that way. Come to town, start marching up and down the whole 8 or 10 blocks of streets toting a long gun just to be marching around town carrying a rifle or shotgun, and you're going to have people wondering WTF is wrong with you, especially when the message you arrive with (along with a sh*tload of media) is pro-Nazi. The other aspect of demographics around here is most of the folks who didn't come in on an oil boom or building the railroads here are Norwegian, German, or Ukrainian stock (or American Indian). None of those groups wants jack to do with anything extolling Nazism.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2016, 01:58:53 am »

@roamer_1

WHO is denying that?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2016, 02:07:10 am »

One of the local crime families?

How local? Fargo? Bismarck? Rapid City? Billings? Should you let bids statewide? You obviously don't get what I was saying about really small towns. "

I used to live in a town with a total of 73 full-time residents. We all knew which family was full of thieves,and would advise part-time residents who to hire to insure their homes didn't get broken into during the off-season. For a minimum amount of money one of them would go by your place to check the doors and windows,and  make sure nobody was messing with it. If you didn't hire one of them to watch your place,it was an absolute certainty that it WOULD be broken into.

Even that wasn't a guarantee. One of them I went to school with caught his nephew stealing the copper water pipes out from under his home to sell for scrap.