Author Topic: Neo-Nazis are targeting Jewish people in small-town Montana  (Read 6432 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Neo-Nazis are targeting Jewish people in small-town Montana
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2016, 02:48:43 am »
@roamer_1

I have to admit to being shocked. I know this is stereotyping,but Jews are big city dwellers for the most part.
There are more people in the really big cities than in small towns, so, yes, there are more Jews in big cities. Small town folks don't tend to wear religion on their sleeves, they just get along or not. You know who you see at your church, and you know who doesn't show up there, but where they worship is their business, so it really doesn't matter all that much.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2016, 02:49:43 am »
@roamer_1

LOL!

Ever hear of a band named "Kinky Freidman and the Texas Jewboys"?
Yes!

Warning: Not politically correct!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrsoKCDy3a8
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:54:17 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2016, 04:03:50 am »
This story and Richard Spencer, etc. is all over the news tonight, all kinds of articles if one looks it up.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2016, 01:29:24 pm »
Well, @skeeter , If you recall your Star Trek, The Vulcans eliminated emotion because it isn't logical.

Now, that was fiction, but in it is that shred of truth.
Anger isn't logical.

That's not to say that within the thought processes of the angry there isn't some form of logic, but in their tunnel vision, anything which would deprive them of the flux of anger--a 'high' almost as powerful as an adrenaline response, and partly composed of that (in groups, combined with a feeling of belonging, and a sense of group superiority) is just plain evil and part of the problem.

Keep in mind, that in that narrow focus, these people believe they are the only ones who know the true nature of the world's problems--and the solitary cause of those problems, be that cause an individual or a group of people, there is a sense of logic--a 'logic' which falls apart when subjected to all the facts ignored to determine the scapegoat(s) are deserving of whatever evil can be made to befall them.

It's a sick and twisted thought process, often with an apocalyptic 'solution' to the 'problem', but never burdened by any sense of doubt that it is the only one which knows what is going on, the only one which knows who is responsible (and never accepting any responsibility itself), and the only one(s) who can 'fix' it.

For all practical purposes, we'd  refer to a single person who exhibited those characteristics as a nutcase or some sort of sociopath. We'd see a group of them, religiously following a single leader as a cult, and a whole crapload of them as a political party.

Now, there isn't anything wrong with knowing the world's problems (kind of a downer, but still...) There isn't anything wrong with knowing who is to blame (really, we all are, to some extent). As for being the only one(s) who know the solution, now you're getting into rough terrain. Sometimes, on a small scale in the big world, you just might be (The only one who knows the solution--so share it!), but on a global basis, anyone who could solve all the world's problems has a far higher likelihood of being crucified than elected a leader.

At least that''s the way it has played out so far.

Admittedly, the end of that story (still in progress) is apocalyptic, too.

Being confused by their 'logic' is the correct reaction then.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. And I could not agree more with your final line - we already know how this ends.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »
@roamer_1

LOL!

Heh... Sure... But the exception proves the rule...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2016, 04:10:18 pm »
What these people are doing is obviously, very bad and wrong; but still, we had an Islamic bomber just brought into court in Manhattan; his bombs injured 33 people and there was heavy security. The two incidences don't really compare.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2016, 04:44:59 pm »
@roamer_1

LOL!

No but I've heard of our own singing cowboy, @Hopalong Ginsberg ! (Ben Deimos!)

Hurray!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:45:39 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2016, 04:51:11 pm »
There is an indie movie which came out last year about a group of neo nazis and a small town in North Dakota. The town had 16 people and they wanted to buy it.

"Welcome to Leith"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Leith

Anyone seen it? It's a rental this week on iTunes for 99 cents
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2016, 10:47:33 pm »
"There seems to have been a resurgence in the skinhead types channeling their anger at Jewish people again. It is 1932 all over again in the reasoning, in a way it seems like a build out from the Occupy movements. They are digging up the old "Protocols" conspiracies- the Jews control the currency, the media, the banks, etc."

@AbaraXas

Well,for all practical purposes,they do.

If it wasn't them,it would be the Catholics,Protestants,or some other religious cult,so so what? How does the fact they are Jews make it any worse? Or better,AFATG?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2016, 11:01:57 pm »
There is an indie movie which came out last year about a group of neo nazis and a small town in North Dakota. The town had 16 people and they wanted to buy it.

"Welcome to Leith"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Leith

Anyone seen it? It's a rental this week on iTunes for 99 cents

@Freya

I saw it when it was first aired. Kinda interesting,in a depressing way. Part of the depression was seeing people battle over who is going to be Top Dog in an area where a dog wouldn't choose to live if the dog had a choice. No jobs,no entertainment,and not even any place to shop or buy groceries.  Nothing but gray skies all winter and cold wind blowing for as far as the eye can see. One of those little places where the family that runs the hardware store runs the county,and they and the big ranch owners run the county kind of thing. Living there would be a lot like living in solitary confinement,even though you are innocent.

MY take on it was the neo-Nazi's wanted to live there because they don't like anyone but themselves,and nobody likes them.

The locals that live there want to live there because they don't know any better.

Neither side was willing to allow the other side the freedom to live their lives in peace. Both HAD to be the top dogs.

Let'f face it,it two groups of people whose combined population is less than 100 people can't find room to live with each other in peace in an area where there is nothing to see for as far as you CAN see,they just don't want to live in peace.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2016, 11:05:18 pm »
"There seems to have been a resurgence in the skinhead types channeling their anger at Jewish people again. It is 1932 all over again in the reasoning, in a way it seems like a build out from the Occupy movements. They are digging up the old "Protocols" conspiracies- the Jews control the currency, the media, the banks, etc."

@AbaraXas

Well,for all practical purposes,they do.

If it wasn't them,it would be the Catholics,Protestants,or some other religious cult,so so what? How does the fact they are Jews make it any worse? Or better,AFATG?

No, they don't. They do here, but they don;t control the asian markets, or the Mohammedan countries... And even here, it is arguable... Morgans, Chases, etc are still the big dawgs too. pretty hard pressed to prove the protocols of zion crap on a world-sized stage.

HonestJohn

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2016, 11:13:34 pm »
No, they don't. They do here, but they don;t control the asian markets, or the Mohammedan countries... And even here, it is arguable... Morgans, Chases, etc are still the big dawgs too. pretty hard pressed to prove the protocols of zion crap on a world-sized stage.

WTF?

Are you really saying that you believe the Jews control the financial world in America?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2016, 11:19:48 pm »
WTF?

Are you really saying that you believe the Jews control the financial world in America?

I thought I said exactly the opposite.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2016, 11:19:49 pm »

@roamer_1

Truth to tell,I know nothing about the Protocols of Zion. Heard about it for decades,but had and have no interest in it.

BUT......,it is ludicrous to claim that Jews don'd dominate finance in the western world,or that BECAUSE they dominate western finances and have for the last couple of thousand years,that they don't dominate western interaction with Asian markets. It was probably a Jewish banking family that financed Marco Polo,and you probably won't have to dig very deep in to Chase,Morgan,or any of the other major international banking families to find Jews sitting on the boards,if not in outright control.

Not that his is a bad thing. Or a good thing. It's just a "thing".

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2016, 11:29:36 pm »
BUT......,it is ludicrous to claim that Jews don'd dominate finance in the western world

@sneakypete

I think you'll find what you're looking for...

[...]and you probably won't have to dig very deep in to Chase,Morgan,or any of the other major international banking families to find Jews sitting on the boards,if not in outright control.

You could say the very same thing about Asians.

Not that his is a bad thing. Or a good thing. It's just a "thing".

Yes it is a thing - Jewish tendencies toward excellence in education and promotion of a good work ethic preposition their children to be successful.

But you can say the same for the Asians... Or the Hollanders (which I am)...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 11:45:49 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2016, 11:41:12 pm »
WTF?

That's just what the Illuminati WANT you to think.   888blackhat
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Silver Pines

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2016, 12:08:36 am »
The anti-Semitic attacks come after Sherry Spencer, mother of prominent white nationalist and alt-right leader Richard Spencer, claimed the reaction to her son’s views hurt her real estate business in the town.

No, she needs to get it straight.  Her son's views hurt her real estate business in the town.

I hope all of the Jewish folks in this town will arm themselves, if they aren't already.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2016, 12:17:31 am »
@sneakypete

Yes it is a thing - Jewish tendencies toward excellence in education and promotion of a good work ethic preposition their children to be successful.

But you can say the same for the Asians... Or the Hollanders (which I am)...

@roamer_1

Well,it was the Catholics that put the Jews in the banking business,and then later started hating them BECAUSE they were bankers. They put the Jews in banking when they forbid Catholics,who dominated Europe at the time,from lending money and charging interest. So the Jews stepped into the vacuum and provided the service that was needed to create and sustain trade. AFAIK,and this is only a guess,it was Jews that invented "letters of credit" that made it possible for people to buy and sell to people in other countries and be sure they would end up being paid.

And you are spot on the money about the Jewish culture pushing hard on education and hard work. Rather than hate them,the Catholics of Europe should have tried to be more like them,and probably would have but it would have upset the applecart that had European Royalty and the Catholic Church as joint masters of the whole western universe. From THEIR POV,it was better to keep the masses unwashed,uneducated,and fearing GAWD was going to punish them if they rocked the boat.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:17:59 am by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2016, 12:30:26 am »

AFAIK,and this is only a guess,it was Jews that invented "letters of credit" that made it possible for people to buy and sell to people in other countries and be sure they would end up being paid.

@sneakypete

No, that particular form was invented by the Templar Knights - Money and goods were deposited in Europe, the owner thereof left with an encrypted receipt, which could then be exchanged for money or goods in Israel... The invention was created in order to stem highway robbery of pilgrims to the Holy Land.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2016, 12:41:37 am »
Here's the kind of trash I encounter on twitter. This one just retweeted something I said about national geographic going downhill but I'm blocking them because I don't want the association.

https://twitter.com/whiteworldmedia

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2016, 12:54:45 am »
Here's the kind of trash I encounter on twitter. This one just retweeted something I said about national geographic going downhill but I'm blocking them because I don't want the association.

What does one do, to be associated in any way with such people?

Why not immediately leave their company?

I have many, many friends on Facebook, from work, neighborhood, family, affinity interests, etc.

The first time I see an offensive post,, I distance myself from such persons.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2016, 12:58:36 am »
What does one do, to be associated in any way with such people?

Why not immediately leave their company?

I have many, many friends on Facebook, from work, neighborhood, family, affinity interests, etc.

The first time I see an offensive post,, I distance myself from such persons.

And then you try to convince the rest of us that they don't exist.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2016, 01:14:57 am »
@sneakypete

as an aside, the Knights Templar are interesting to look at wrt the beginning of banking in Europe... When the king of France (with a nod from the pope) tried to destroy them, they largely escaped and disappeared.

Shortly thereafter, the mountain highways of Switzerland began being protected by professional knights whose ensigns were unknown, but in the pattern and colors of the Knights Templar, and Switzerland began to become the banking powerhouse we've known it to be. And the Swiss banks had their fingers in the very formation of national banks, primarily in the Germanic countries...

You have to remember that banks were largely in service to feudal lords - governmental loans, primarily. where lords went to borrow were either kings or other lords, or the Roman church. The Swiss banks, largely like the Templar knights' design, were independent in all that. Swiss couriers also possessed diplomatic passage through countries just exactly like the Templars did.

Banking really didn't take off until the Protestant countries, and really not until the formation of the merchant class, hundreds of years later... which also wound up destroying the feudal system with sheer profit.

I don't think you'll find any Jewish power in banking until that time and forward - They may have been bean-counters in a position to rise, but would have no traction with the church, and little traction with kings and lords... It was the merchant class (read 'middle class') that offered a means to rise above one's station.

Silver Pines

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2016, 01:51:22 am »

https://twitter.com/whiteworldmedia

@Cripplecreek

Morons.

I'm convinced that men who idolize Trump like that do so because they think he has some kind of alpha quality they lack.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2016, 01:58:22 am »
@Cripplecreek

Morons.

I'm convinced that men who idolize Trump like that do so because they think he has some kind of alpha quality they lack.

Nice of them to give Putin some hair.  :silly: