Author Topic: Bill Clinton tears up after electoral vote for Hillary: 'I never cast a vote I was prouder of'  (Read 1300 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Clinton tears up after electoral vote for Hillary: 'I never cast a vote I was prouder of'
By Jessie Hellmann - 12/19/16 01:42 PM EST

A teary-eyed Bill Clinton on Monday praised his wife's hard-fought presidential campaign and stressed how important his electoral vote for her was to him. 

The former president, who is an elector for New York, said Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton fought through "everything" during the campaign, including the FBI's "bogus" investigation into her use of a personal email server while secretary of State.

"I never cast a vote I was prouder of," Bill Clinton said to reporters after casting his electoral vote for his wife.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/311044-bill-clinton-on-voting-for-hillary-i-never-cast-a-vote-i-was-prouder-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Oh brother. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I don't buy it. Who did Bubba vote for in '92 and '96?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Wingnut

"Existential Willie" strikes again.

Offline Vulcan

FU, you rapist bastard.

Offline Frank Cannon

Bill has a lot to be proud of.....

Silver Pines

"....except for that time at Hooters when that hot chick won Waitress With The Largest Cup Size."   *Wipes away fake tear*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Probably tearing up because 18 years ago today he was impeached by the US House of Representatives.

BJ is SO past his sell by date. 

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 12:50:47 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
Well, really, what was he supposed to say?  She still has all those lamps and ashtrays....
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, really, what was he supposed to say?  She still has all those lamps and ashtrays....

He isn't worried about those as he will rarely be in her company  henceforth.  He is an ass! Pure and simple!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Perhaps  someone should explain the  difference between  a democracy and a republic to Bernie.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline oldno7

Bill Clinton voted for Hillary Clinton in the electoral college today. First known instance of him being faithful.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Bill Clinton voted for Hillary Clinton in the electoral college today. First known instance of him being faithful.
HA HA HA !  :silly:

Haven't seen ya round these parts before. Welcome.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour