Author Topic: DEAR LIBERAL DUMBASSES: Podesta’s Email Wasn’t HACKED He Was PHISHED – You Idiots!  (Read 1165 times)

rangerrebew

DEAR LIBERAL DUMBASSES: Podesta’s Email Wasn’t HACKED He Was PHISHED – You Idiots!

2.1Kshares Share Tweet Plus

Why can’t Liberals actually FIX problems? Because first, you have to diagnose them properly.
VideoTop-Secret Clinton Emails Dealt With Drone Attacks

Liberal rage is all the rage. The same people who told us that Hillary’s insecure server was no big deal are suddenly OUTRAGED about breaches of internet security.

So when Comey says THIS about Hillary with TOP SECRET email:

http://clashdaily.com/2016/12/dear-liberal-dumbasses-podestas-email-wasnt-hacked-phished-idiots/
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 05:25:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Phishing is a form of hacking. Not all hacking is a hard attack on a computer network. Most involves social manipulation and trickery.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Phishing is a form of hacking. Not all hacking is a hard attack on a computer network. Most involves social manipulation and trickery.

Not a forcible entry.

More along the lines of being invited in under false pretenses.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And Podesta's emails does not equal "the election".

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Not a forcible entry.

That's how some of the greatest hacks in history have happened. Kevin Mitnick famous COSMOS hack came from his first manipulating his way into a telecom hub to steal manuals. Most major hacks start out with social manipulation or trickery of some kind.

Oceander

Not a forcible entry.

That is still hacking. 

Offline Cripplecreek

Offline Resp3

Yep. Phishing or hacking. A difference without a distinction.

Offline Resp3

That's how some of the greatest hacks in history have happened. Kevin Mitnick famous COSMOS hack came from his first manipulating his way into a telecom hub to steal manuals. Most major hacks start out with social manipulation or trickery of some kind.

Then there's the Hillary email scandal. She wasn't phished exactly. And hacking is too strong a term.

Just what do you call it when someone is so stupid as to use a home made server so unsecure that even Yahoo would have been a better choice?

I'd call it deliberate and intentional. A federal offence. Punishable by 20 years in lock-up.

Offline Cripplecreek

That's how I got into my mother's Carbonite account after she passed away. I had access to her email accounts, cell phone, and a few key passwords. I played her and "forgot" my password and had a security code texted to her phone and then I reset her password and was in. I probably could have gotten a court order but didn't want to spend the money.

I made sure my sister knows that I have all my passwords on an external storage just in case.