Author Topic: 14 US-Led Coalition Military Advisors Captured by Syrian Special Forces in Aleppo (fake or real news?)  (Read 547 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
First off, I don't believe this off the bat, I'd have to be convinced. They also state they got the story off of "voltaire.net", a website I have seen that to me, looks communist or at least, very left leaning and anti-American.

14 US-Led Coalition Military Advisors Captured by Syrian Special Forces in Aleppo

14 US-Led military advisors assisting the rebel terrorists have been reportedly captured in a bunker by Syrian Special Forces in Aleppo.

Syrian based journalist Said Hilal Alcharifi is reporting that at least 14 military advisors assisting the rebel terrorists, including 1 American, have been captured in a bunker by Syrian specials forces.

According Alcharifi and other reports naming those captured, their nationalities are American, French, British, German, Israeli, Turkish, Saudi, Moroccan, and Qatari.

Alcharifi reports the advisors were captured inside of basement bunker that served as a rebel headquarters inside of Aleppo.

The French website  Voltaire.net leaked news of their arrests yesterday as the United Nations was negotiating terms for a cease fire.

“The Security Council is sitting in private on Friday, December 16, 2016, at 17:00 GMT, while NATO officers were arrested this morning by the Syrian Special Forces in a bunker in East Aleppo.”

continued: http://alexanderhiggins.com/14-us-led-coalition-military-advisers-captured-syrian-special-forces-aleppo/

Also, reported at a website called "southfront.org".

I doubt if Syria would hold back on Israeli advisors whom are reported among the captured too; propaganda. It shows what is out there.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 04:02:11 pm by TomSea »