Author Topic: What Would Jesus Do? The Pope Says He'd Be a Syrian Islamist Migrant  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

What Would Jesus Do? The Pope Says He'd Be a Syrian Islamist Migrant
December 16, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Look at this.  Slate.com: "Donald Trump Is Trying to Take Ownership of the Phrase 'Merry Christmas' -- Donald Trump spoke at a rally earlier this week, and the front of the podium was a big red sign that said, 'Merry Christmas, USA.'"  It only stands to reason that a bunch of secular wacko leftists would be offended by this.

I think that's why Trump did it, in part.  He did it to bring it back.  Christmas is a national holiday.  It is from the religion that established at that the founding of this country. Not official religion; don't misunderstand me, you stoops in the media.  You know what I mean.  They've done their best to wipe Christianity and vestiges of all Christian holidays out of our culture.  Trump is bringing it back and they're offended.  Ben Mathis-Lilley writes, "So now the phrase Merry Christmas ... has been officially weaponized into the partisan slogan of a president elected on a wave of hateful rhetoric about, among others, refugees."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/12/16/what_would_jesus_do_the_pope_says_he_d_be_a_syrian_islamist_migrant
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 08:28:49 pm by rangerrebew »