Author Topic: French 'sex attack victim,' 18, faces murder charge after a man she hit over the head with her SHOE 'as he groped her' dies  (Read 818 times)

rangerrebew

French 'sex attack victim,' 18, faces murder charge after a man she hit over the head with her SHOE 'as he groped her' dies

The woman, 18, told police she was groped in Bordeaux, south-western France
    She hit him repeatedly with the heel of her shoe in a public square
    Witnesses claim she did not stop hitting him until he was unconscious
    Police have upgraded the investigation to homicide

By Dave Burke For Mailonline

Published: 10:00 EST, 16 December 2016 | Updated: 23:54 EST, 16 December 2016

shares

View comments

A woman who battered a man she says was groping her could face homicide charges after he died from his injuries.

The 18-year-old girl allegedly hit her attacker with the heel of her shoe after he continually pestered her in a public square in Bordeaux, in south-western France.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4041156/French-sex-attack-victim-18-faces-murder-charge-man-hit-head-SHOE-groped-dies.html#ixzz4TCcsrNgu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wingnut

Poor Muzzie.  Beat to death with a shoe.  A womens shoe. by a women!   Heels wound all the time.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK, totally inappropriate: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QChizloTl6E

Seriously, though, this is outrageous. 

Offline Victoria33

At 18 yrs. old, I would have kept hitting him until he was unconscious, just like she did.  I would have wanted him unconscious so he couldn't get to me again.  At 18, I would not have known I might be killing him, I was stopping him, not killing him.

There are movements a woman can use to get away from an attacking man, especially if he doesn't have a gun.  One of the best methods I have read (if you the woman have no gun/knife/maybe pepper spray in your hand and ready to use), is, lift up your feet and you fall to the ground, out of his grasp.  He will be surprised.  Then, run away while he is still surprised.  He likely will not run after you.  I also read the woman has more power for herself on the ground dealing with him than if you are standing up where he has most of the power over you.   Now, I know there are ways to attack the man while standing up but those are fast movements the woman would have to do and that is  likely not going to happen if he is much larger and stronger than the woman.  I would do the drop to the ground immediately and create surprise and get out of there.

It is terrible that some men use their strength against a weaker woman.  We women live with that possibility all our lives and we have to be "aware" of our surroundings all the time. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What kind of shoes was she wearing,horse shoes?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

There are movements a woman can use to get away from an attacking man, especially if he doesn't have a gun.  One of the best methods I have read (if you the woman have no gun/knife/maybe pepper spray in your hand and ready to use), is, lift up your feet and you fall to the ground, out of his grasp.

@Victoria33

I think you need to start reading different books. I have a little experience with street/bar/parking lot fighting,and the last thing you want to do is get on the ground. Put HIM on the ground and then run for your life while screaming at the top of your lungs,yeah,but YOU do NOT want to get on the ground. Period.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

I think you need to start reading different books. I have a little experience with street/bar/parking lot fighting,and the last thing you want to do is get on the ground. Put HIM on the ground and then run for your life while screaming at the top of your lungs,yeah,but YOU do NOT want to get on the ground. Period.
@sneakypete

I didn't learn it from a book, it was a defense teacher's written opinion.  I thought I would get kick back from writing what I did as others would have different ideas about that.  You and I have different opinions.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 09:11:23 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I didn't learn it from a book, it was a defense teacher's written opinion.  I thought I would get kick back from writing what I did as others would have different ideas about that.  You and I have different opinions.

@Victoria33

That we do.