Author Topic: Liberal Professors Beg Obama To Have Trump Committed To A mental Institution  (Read 3472 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Professors Beg Obama To Have Trump Committed To A mental Institution

December 18, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Unable to accept the results of a fair and free election, liberals have tried all kinds of crazy things to stop Donald Trump from taking office next month. They attempted a recount in several states to overturn Trump’s election, have threatened the Electoral College into changing their votes, and have floated a conspiracy theory that the Russians hacked the election, hoping for god knows what. None of that stuff has worked, so they are now trying to get Obama to declare Trump insane and have him institutionalized.

Three psychiatry professors from liberal universities have penned a letter to the current president begging him to force Trump to undergo a mental health evaluation. Well, technically they wrote this letter to The Huffington Post, but they are hopeful Obama will read it.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-professors-beg-obama-to-have-trump-committed-to-a-mental-institution
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 01:45:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Hmmm.  Just where does the president find the authority to force an involuntary mental health evaluation of any US citizen?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Oceander

Hysteria is really ugly.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Commit a narcissist to a mental institution?  Since when is narcissism a committable disease? 

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
With a comment like that, I question the mental stability of the liberal psychology professors.  Obviously they also need to brush up a little bit on law, the Constitution and in particular the authority of the Executive Branch.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Commit a narcissist to a mental institution?  Since when is narcissism a committable disease?

What Is A Personality Disorder?

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

These quacks are more dangerous than Trump, no matter what he does.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

What Is A Personality Disorder?

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

These quacks are more dangerous than Trump, no matter what he does.

Yes, they are!

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

The irony is that Obama is also a narcissist.

I don't recall any of these loony profs begging that Bush commit Obama.

(Though it would have saved us a lot of grief, other than that silly unconstitutional thingy........ )
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DB

For those who don't think the left won't lock up its opponents "for the greater good", think again. It is what they always do when given enough power. The left is fascist at heart and yet they claim fascism is right wing... The contradiction and reality of it escapes them.

Online goatprairie

Hmmm.  Just where does the president find the authority to force an involuntary mental health evaluation of any US citizen?
King Obama has found ways to force all sorts of unconstitutional stuff on the public. Don't put it past him.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

There go three of my friends, then.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Can you really still have someone committed to a mental institution unwillingly if they haven't been convicted of a crime?
Asking for a friend.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Can you really still have someone committed to a mental institution unwillingly if they haven't been convicted of a crime?
Asking for a friend.

A friend who wants to have someone committed, or who is fighting not to be committed unwillingly?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A friend who wants to have someone committed, or who is fighting not to be committed unwillingly?

Let's just say the former.  :whistle:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Liberal Professors Beg Obama To Have Trump Committed To A mental Institution

December 18, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Unable to accept the results of a fair and free election, liberals have tried all kinds of crazy things to stop Donald Trump from taking office next month. They attempted a recount in several states to overturn Trump’s election, have threatened the Electoral College into changing their votes, and have floated a conspiracy theory that the Russians hacked the election, hoping for god knows what. None of that stuff has worked, so they are now trying to get Obama to declare Trump insane and have him institutionalized.

Three psychiatry professors from liberal universities have penned a letter to the current president begging him to force Trump to undergo a mental health evaluation. Well, technically they wrote this letter to The Huffington Post, but they are hopeful Obama will read it.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-professors-beg-obama-to-have-trump-committed-to-a-mental-institution

Somebody must need a roomy...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Once they commit Bill and Hillary to an institution then they can start working on trying to find reasons to commit Trump.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

Online LMAO

For those who don't think the left won't lock up its opponents "for the greater good", think again. It is what they always do when given enough power. The left is fascist at heart and yet they claim fascism is right wing... The contradiction and reality of it escapes them.

In the USSR, disagreeing with Communism was considered a mental disorder that would require "re-education." That re education involved a trip to Siberia, many times permanently. And some on the left have come out wanting to label those who show skepticism when it comes to Anthropogenic Climate Change as having a psychological disorder
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
In the USSR, disagreeing with Communism was considered a mental disorder that would require "re-education." That re education involved a trip to Siberia, many times permanently. And some on the left have come out wanting to label those who show skepticism when it comes to Anthropogenic Climate Change as having a psychological disorder

It does sound like a left-wing kind of idea, doesn't it?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Hysteria is really ugly.

Liberal and Professor when combined do great harm to college kids.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

rangerrebew

The fact Imam Obama was never hospitalized for narcissism proves it isn't a committable mental illness.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Ironically some have said for years, that liberalism is a mental illness.

From what I have observed this cycle, there is a huge disconnect from reality.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Asking for a friend.

Yes, you can. Don't take my word for it. Talk it over with a police officer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapeutic_jurisprudence

All it takes is for a person to be taken into custody for "acting crazy".

And then a cop to tell the judge, "Well, your honor he was "acting crazy."

And there you go.

Judge says "Look, we're not charging you with anything here. We're just going to get you the help you need."

And off that person goes for 72 hrs in lockdown for a psych evaluation.

You're damn right it can happen here.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:40:09 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online andy58-in-nh

American universities are rapidly becoming (very expensive) mental institutions run by the inmates.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn