Author Topic: Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress  (Read 17173 times)

Offline the_doc

Re: Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2016, 04:35:01 pm »
I'll tell you what pal...you spend your time trying to prove Obama's BC is fake, and I'll give you a cookie if you can prove it. Doesn't that sound like a good bargain? Otherwise, quit wasting our time with your nonsense.
I'm glad you re-posted my entire post, since it will show lurkers how unreasonable you are. 

I won't accept your cookie when the truth of the forgery comes out, since I am not the one who dug up the proof.  I will accept your apology, however. (But guys like you usually just disappear rather than apologize, don't they?)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:35:42 pm by the_doc »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2016, 05:07:09 pm »
I'll tell you what pal...you spend your time trying to prove Obama's BC is fake, and I'll give you a cookie if you can prove it. Doesn't that sound like a good bargain? Otherwise, quit wasting our time with your nonsense.

Why would it have taken Arpaio five years to address the incredibly simple question of whether or not the BC is fake?  And is it only mere coincidence that he didn't even bring this up until he lost re-election?

I've always liked Arpaio in general, but this birth certificate stuff is just rinky-dink.  If he's had the evidence, he should have exposed it when he got it.  Dropping alleged bombshells as you're walking out the door never smells right.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2016, 06:35:02 pm »
The article is titled "Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress".

Has it?

Are they using Pony Express?

Wagon Train?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2016, 06:47:31 pm »
The article is titled "Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress".

Has it?

Are they using Pony Express?

Wagon Train?

The article says "soon" which could mean today or another 8 years from now. 

The article also says "discussions" in congress COULD begin "soon" thereafter.  Operative word there is COULD.  I'm going to guess that congress will just throw this so-called evidence in the trash or just sit on it forever. I really don't see any interest by congress in this matter.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2016, 07:49:21 pm »
Why would it have taken Arpaio five years to address the incredibly simple question of whether or not the BC is fake?  And is it only mere coincidence that he didn't even bring this up until he lost re-election?

Incredibly simple?  Not in the political context.  Within the first months of his investigation, Arpaio found quite a few document examiners (about ten or so, as I recall) who made serious arguments to the effect that the BC was a forgery.  He found no document experts who were willing to defend the document--despite his diligence in trying to find such experts.  (Arpaio probably took longer in the earliest stages of the investigation, because he was initially incredulous.  [Remember: Arpaio had opened the investigation with the specific intention of clearing his President.])

The affidavits by the document guys would have been enough for an indictment in a normal criminal case, so he sent his information package to every member of Congress.  Since Obama was POTUS, he correctly reasoned that Congress had to finish the investigation.   But he got no response (other than some back channel communications to the effect that the matter was too hot for Congress).  He probably waited too long.  (He probably had too much faith in Congress.)

The MSM also stonewalled him.  As a result, there was no groundswell of widespread interest in the case.  Even conservative talk show hosts essentially ignored Arpaio--for the same reason Congress ignored him.  They were all guilty of dereliction of duty.  That includes conservatives who have been complaining about the mess we are in.  (The gutless folks don't ever take decisive steps.  Decisiveness by conservatives is never PC.)     

Under the circumstances, an unconventionally thorough investigation was necessary.  Arpaio was going up against the ENTIRE ESTABLISHMENT--i.e. against all three branches of the U.S. government plus the media--so, he did not limit his investigation to the expert witnesses declaring that the document didn't past muster.  He continued probing in Hawaii and elsewhere and in Europe to determine how the forgery was created and, if possible, by whom.  He encountered obstruction in every aspect of the investigation.  However, his experts in Europe have quite evidently figured out how the document was created, and I have seen some claims that Arpaio has identified suspects in the fraud (but he will not release that evidence in public even if he has suspects).

On the final matter of timing, consider this:  when Arpaio's investigation did not quickly evaporate, Obama went into an all-out war against him.  Arpaio lost his re-election bid after being convicted of contempt of court.  He will soon be out of office altogether.  His 12/15/16 was reputedly scheduled based on that deadline as an official law enforcement officer.

At the bottom line, Arpaio originally scoffed at the Birthers, and now he is enduring that same sort of scoffing--i.e., even scoffing by naïve people like you and goatprairie.  You guys ought to research the matter, not merely offer uninformed, snarky opinions.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #155 on: December 21, 2016, 08:12:34 pm »
The article says "soon" which could mean today or another 8 years from now. 

The article also says "discussions" in congress COULD begin "soon" thereafter.  Operative word there is COULD.  I'm going to guess that congress will just throw this so-called evidence in the trash or just sit on it forever. I really don't see any interest by congress in this matter.

I finally agree with you.  People who are willing to turn a blind eye to inarguably meaningful evidence of what might very well be the most serious criminal fraud in U.S. history--should be thrown out of office.

America's government has become one of the most corrupt governments on the planet.  All of our officials took an oath to defend the Constitution--but they later say Oh, that's just too hard.

The Oath of Office does not excuse them on the grounds of political difficulty--because it is concluded with the words SO HELP ME GOD.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2017, 09:56:29 pm »
Now this article is 1 month old now.
I guess my method of evidence transfer proved to be correct.
They are using a Wagon Train.
Since this story goes back to the 2008 primary campaign, and it is now 2017, all we need is a little more "patience".

:pondering:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 09:56:46 pm by GrouchoTex »

Wingnut

« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2017, 10:09:42 pm »
Wagon master Ward Bond would have gotten it thu sooner. .

Offline the_doc

« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2017, 10:24:22 pm »
Now this article is 1 month old now.
I guess my method of evidence transfer proved to be correct.
They are using a Wagon Train.
Since this story goes back to the 2008 primary campaign, and it is now 2017, all we need is a little more "patience".

:pondering:

I'll bet Arpaio was prompt enough in transferring the evidence to Congress.  I think Congress is just ignoring it--for now, at least.

BTW, Arpaio sent preliminary findings to Congress a couple of years ago, and they ignored that evidence--likely because our wonderful Pubbies were afraid even to consider impeaching Obama.  Now that the evidence of forgery is conclusive, they are probably saying "Oh, well, he's leaving office in January 2017, so who cares?"

HEY, I CARE.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2017, 10:30:04 pm »
I'll bet Arpaio was prompt enough in transferring the evidence to Congress.  I think Congress is just ignoring it--for now, at least.

BTW, Arpaio sent preliminary findings to Congress a couple of years ago, and they ignored that evidence--likely because our wonderful Pubbies were afraid even to consider impeaching Obama.  Now that the evidence of forgery is conclusive, they are probably saying "Oh, well, he's leaving office in January 2017, so who cares?"

HEY, I CARE.

So how did Arpaio give Congress the Birth Certificate?? Pony Express??  My advice is to give it up.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline corbe

« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2017, 10:38:17 pm »

Flint McCullough would have found an Indian to save this woman from obamaside.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #161 on: January 17, 2017, 10:41:03 pm »

They better hurry. There are only 2 more days to impeach Obama!

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2017, 10:48:21 pm »
Barack Obama is the “Real” Illegitimate President, Not Trump

Offline the_doc

« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2017, 10:52:00 pm »
They better hurry. There are only 2 more days to impeach Obama!

Ha!  That's a good one.

Actually, I think Congress has just been passing the buck, which by now is probably a good thing.  (Congress can't be trusted to do what is right, but Trump's Justice Department might get some interesting things rolling in this debacle of fraud.) 

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2017, 10:55:41 pm »
Ha!  That's a good one.

Actually, I think Congress has just been passing the buck, which by now is probably a good thing.  (Congress can't be trusted to do what is right, but Trump's Justice Department might get some interesting things rolling in this debacle of fraud.)

If you think they are going to do something about it, I have some beach front property in Nevada for you..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline the_doc

« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2017, 11:14:26 pm »
Barack Obama is the “Real” Illegitimate President, Not Trump

I can't personally certify that pic, but a friend of mine who lives in Saudi Arabia says it was on the Ethiopian border for a while, only to be taken down soon after the Kenyans became aware of our Natural Born American clause for the Presidency.  (My friend reads Arabic, but he said the Arabic script is corrupt--maybe a Kenyan variant?)

In any case, I recently met a Brit who lived in Kenya for the past 30 years, and he said to me that Obama was definitely born in Kenya.  He said that this is universally recognized in Kenya.  There was even a commemorative plaque at his birthplace for a while.  The British Kenyan dude, who loves America, lamented to me, "You Americans are stupid."

I should have responded "Americans are naïve, but the main problem is that naïve Americans vote for world class con artists (like Bill and HRC, for example).  So, the real problem is corruption at the highest levels of politics."

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 11:17:13 pm by the_doc »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2017, 04:44:58 pm »

Since there are 535 members of Congress, perhaps they should have been more specific as to which members would be given this information.
Just a thought.
I mean, we are blaming all of congress for not doing anything about the information, and we can't prove it ever got there, or has even left Sheriff Joe's possession.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2017, 04:51:48 pm »
Since there are 535 members of Congress, perhaps they should have been more specific as to which members would be given this information.
Just a thought.
I mean, we are blaming all of congress for not doing anything about the information, and we can't prove it ever got there, or has even left Sheriff Joe's possession.

or maybe that Sheriff Joe was grandstanding on this issue and had nothing..

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2017, 04:55:03 pm »

or maybe that Sheriff Joe was grandstanding on this issue and had nothing..

Yep, there's that.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2017, 05:31:05 pm »

Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

By Amy Hollyfield on Friday, June 27th, 2008 at 5:21 p.m.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Offline the_doc

« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2017, 06:11:13 pm »
Just a thought.

Well, I do blame Congress for a LOT of dereliction of Constitutional duty.  Don't you? 

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2017, 06:15:09 pm »
Yep, there's that.

I think that is why he lost. Too much grandstanding and the people didn't care for it much longer.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2017, 06:17:56 pm »
Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

By Amy Hollyfield on Friday, June 27th, 2008 at 5:21 p.m.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Almost everything in the linked article is irrelevant to the central issue of the digital forgery of the Hawaiian BC--like the claim that Obama's real name is Muhammad.  (Heck, I had never even heard that allegation.  And I say that the fact that there are goofballs in this world does not prove that Arpaio is a goofball or a grandstander.) 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2017, 06:43:06 pm »
Well, I do blame Congress for a LOT of dereliction of Constitutional duty.  Don't you?

Sure I do, but hard to blame them on this, if there is no evidence that he gave them anything.
Just that Congress will get the evidence soon doesn't mean much.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2017, 06:55:00 pm »
Even if it is fake...at this point it won't change anything about what's happened the last 8 years.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!