Author Topic: Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress  (Read 17117 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2016, 04:44:15 pm »
Even if it is proven to be a fake...And knowing Liberals like we do...do you really think after he's out of office it will hurt him or stop him in any way?

He's shown us for the last eight years who he really is. From his inauguration speech to his latest press conference.

Obviously he hasn't shown many of us who he is!

And, I repeat: "...the more that can be done to reveal the real 0bama and discredit him, the better for us going forward.  He isn't through with us, and as long as he stays popular, he can continue to cause damage."

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2016, 05:09:06 pm »

Offline PoloSec

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2016, 05:18:06 pm »
It hasn't taken him 8 years - he's been saying this all along.

I'm going to be the sole dissenter here - I think the more that can be done to reveal the real 0bama and discredit him, the better for us going forward.  He isn't through with us, and as long as he stays popular, he can continue to cause damage.

I will join you in dissension obama needs to be accountable for criminal action, he will be a thorn in the side of a new administration even if it were hillary that had been elected, he will do all he can to stay in the forefront of the political scene because he has no class and no conscience. 
The media will run to obama for comment on everything Trump does and he will be more than happy to oblige even if he says now he will not and that is I believe one of the real reasons he is staying in D.C. to protect his agenda and stifle any other agenda using the same media who has protected him for eight no make that at least 9 years.

Also I can't believe commenters who say why did the sheriff wait so long, even an occasional political observer knows he's been digging into this for at least 5 years if not longer and he has asked congress on other occasions to look at his evidence and they refused and now his case is even stronger than before. 
Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2016, 05:38:02 pm »

I'm going to be the sole dissenter here - I think the more that can be done to reveal the real 0bama and discredit him, the better for us going forward.  He isn't through with us, and as long as he stays popular, he can continue to cause damage.
You aren't the sole dissenter here.  I suspect that you are just amazed that so many TBR members scoff at Arpaio and Farah and Corsi without even looking at the evidence.
Personally, I'm not amazed.  I am just appalled.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2016, 05:44:21 pm »
You aren't the sole dissenter here.  I suspect that you are just amazed that so many TBR members scoff at Arpaio and Farah and Corsi without even looking at the evidence.

Not scoffing at them. Just thinking that any revelations should have been factually proven either in 2008 when Hillary first made it an issue or in 2012.

If anything comes out now...besides confirming what most already suspected...it won't change one iota what's happened the last 8 years.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2016, 05:51:25 pm »
These days they seem to be the english language version of Pravda with a steady diet of hate for American intel and love for Mother Russia and big daddy Vladimir.
Considering Farah's past ties to the Arkansas Project, the idea of him accepting money for coverage is not out of the realm of plausibility.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online goatprairie

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2016, 06:01:53 pm »
I wonder what conspiracy that the WorldNutDaily will be pimping during the Trump admin.
They'll still be squawking that Obama's BC was a fake....and trying to have him impeached.  I guess we'll have the first post-presidential impeachment proceedings....I'll bet Congress just can't wait to occupy their time with that.  :silly:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2016, 06:07:46 pm »
You do realize Corsi's a nut, right?

We're talking about a man who thinks there's a global conspiracy hiding trillions of barrels of oil, thinks Hitler fled to Argentina, thinks the U.S. government is in cahoots with Iran to give them nukes, and said ten years ago that we'd be on the Amero by now.

He's not worth taking seriously.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2016, 06:08:48 pm »
They'll still be squawking that Obama's BC was a fake....and trying to have him impeached.  I guess we'll have the first post-presidential impeachment proceedings....I'll bet Congress just can't wait to occupy their time with that.  :silly:
Oh, they'll find another Terri Schiavo to occupy their time, I'm sure.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2016, 06:24:21 pm »
To all the people who laugh at what Arpaio is doing:

Your right to vote has been rescinded. There will be no more elections. Any candidates will be chosen and approved by the supreme council. All appointees will be chosen and affirmed by royal decree. There will be no more vetting.

100 demerits. Your ration cards are cut by  half.

Now shut up, sit down, and do what you are told.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 06:26:18 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2016, 06:29:53 pm »
8 years down the the road and we're still wasting time with this?

In a way it seems ridiculous.  He'll be gone in a couple of weeks anyway.

But, but, but I still want it investigated if there is a there there.

It would at least discredit all the media hacks who've been covering up everything Obama for 8 years.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2016, 06:32:35 pm »
In a way it seems ridiculous.  He'll be gone in a couple of weeks anyway.

But, but, but I still want it investigated if there is a there there.

It would at least discredit all the media hacks who've been covering up everything Obama for 8 years.

The MSM has done this country a great disservice since the day BHO announced he was running.

They should have investigated the dirty tricks he used to win the seat and continued from there.

But they chose not to.

And here we are.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2016, 06:44:24 pm »
The MSM has done this country a great disservice since the day BHO announced he was running.

They should have investigated the dirty tricks he used to win the seat and continued from there.

But they chose not to.

And here we are.

Yes, here we are and it's been a very destructive time for our country with almost no criticism from the MSM.

They did not take the 'birther' thing seriously and maybe it's just a fake news story but it deserves to be investigated just as Hillary deserves to be investigated.

Even though they will both be gone soon (Thanks Be to God) anything that can be done to tarnish their undeserved reputations will be a good thing for the country.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2016, 06:49:12 pm »
The fear of saying anything negative about Obama seems to be abating slightly.  I have no doubt that there will be books coming out now investigating everything from his grades at Harvard to the book he didn't write... and to how horrible the book was that he claimed to write.  The first page of that book would be a top candidate for the Bulwar-Llyton award.

Many other crooked steps along the way to the presidency and a horrible 8 years ensuing.  Thank goodness the MSM has lost a little power now because of the Internet, etc.

So, yeah... this may be a nothing story but it at least needs to be a thoroughly investigated nothing story.

Back when I was welcome at TOS there were a lot of interesting theories about this birther thing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2016, 07:26:06 pm »
Evidence Obama birth certificate 'fake' heading to Congress
Investigators facing deadline with replacement for Sheriff Joe looming
Published: 13 hours ago

ObamaBirthCertificate

The atmosphere in Washington will be different under Trump, who will be inaugurated Jan. 20, since he publicly questioned Obama’s birth certificate in 2011. During this election season, he stated he now believes Obama was born in Hawaii.

@rangerrebew

The birth certificate put forth as his actual birth certificate IS bogus,but NOT because he wasn't born as a US citizen. He WAS born in Hawaii,and BOTH of his parents were US citizens.

His actual father was NOT an African of noble blood name Obama. He was Frank Marshall Davis,a Black Panther,communist,and admitted  child molester. Davis was also a very close friend of his grandparents,and was humping his mother when she was a teenager. Don't believe me,go to the web and look up a photo of Davis when he was in his 30's,and compare it to Bathhouse Barry when he was in his 30's.

I am GUESSING that this is what caused Obama to divorce her and leave her and the baby in Hawaii when he went to the northeast to go to grad school. He DID take the white woman he married there and the child they had back to Africa with him when he returned.

The birth certificate that was published is an altered birth certificate created after he entered politics and decided to make a run for the Presidency.  Being the bastard child of a child-molesting Black Panther communist would make it awful hard for him to pull in white voters,so he went with the polite fiction he grew up with,that his father was of the African nobility.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2016, 07:28:54 pm »
Sorry, but I don't look for any consequences to a Obama on this.  Like the numerous show hearings regarding Hillary, there will be a lot of rhetoric, but nothing will be done.  Obama in particular has the race card going for him.  Republicans are still afraid of being labeled racist if they say or do anything adverse to the Obamas.  They have been like that for 8 years.  I don't see them changing now, even with Trump soon to take office.

@Applewood

Agreed. Nobody has anything to gain from this,and many prominent people would be embarrassed by it,so it will amount to nothing.

IF Trump does anything at all with this,it will be to promise to not back it in exchange for the Dims doing something for him. When you are a power player,you don't give anything away. There is always something gained in return.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2016, 07:30:34 pm »
Nothing more than an intentional distraction at this point.

The only purpose it serve now is to expose the morons who want to waste more time on it.

@Cripplecreek

I disagree. I think a major point behind it is to take attention away from how bad the Clinton campaign really was,and how she and her team blew what should have been a sure thing.

Get people talking about Obomber,and they won't be talking about Bubbette!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2016, 07:37:16 pm »

@Sanguine

I agree with you on intent,but there is no way in  hell this is going to happen because the mainstream media will never report it as fact,and if they don't do that,it never happened.

IMHO,the only reason the Obomber thing is gaining any attention at all now is to take the attention away from Bubbette! and her failures.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2016, 07:39:50 pm »
So what makes you think proving Obama ineligible would damage or discredit him in the least?

@Sanguine @Cripplecreek

Good point. Nothing anyone can say or do at this point is going to make his admirers admire him any less,and nothing anyone can say or do to make his detractors hate him any less.

It's just a way to sell press/make some money from the people promoting it,and a way to get Hillary out of the headlines at the same time.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2016, 07:40:11 pm »
What's wrong with talking about both of them.  Obama has done far more harm to the country than Bubette as you call her.

I don't want either of their legacies to stand as a shining city on the hill.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2016, 07:44:41 pm »
What's wrong with talking about both of them.  Obama has done far more harm to the country than Bubette as you call her.

@Emjay

Nothing,but people like you and I are not the ones that get to decide what the media discusses and promotes.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2016, 07:55:59 pm »
Yes, here we are and it's been a very destructive time for our country with almost no criticism from the MSM.

They did not take the 'birther' thing seriously and maybe it's just a fake news story but it deserves to be investigated just as Hillary deserves to be investigated.

Even though they will both be gone soon (Thanks Be to God) anything that can be done to tarnish their undeserved reputations will be a good thing for the country.

His friendship with Bill Ayers should have been enough to have sunk his candidacy.

Shows you how much the MSM agrees with what Ayers did.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2016, 07:59:07 pm »
8 years down the the road and we're still wasting time with this?

Not a waste of time.

First, there need be CONSEQUENCES to this sort of gargantuan fraud.  A deterrent to anyone who might try to repeat it.

Second, establishing this Kenyan as a fraud, sets the stage for NULLIFICATION of all his destruction.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2016, 08:01:47 pm »
Sorry, but I don't look for any consequences to a Obama on this.  Like the numerous show hearings regarding Hillary, there will be a lot of rhetoric, but nothing will be done. 

Ditto.

Congress is not going to allow itself to be shown to have been complicit in fraud and treason and/or totally derelict in their duty to uphold the laws they all swore an oath to uphold.

Nothing is going to come of this outside of placating a few aggrieved souls.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2016, 08:01:57 pm »
@rangerrebew

The birth certificate put forth as his actual birth certificate IS bogus,but NOT because he wasn't born as a US citizen. He WAS born in Hawaii,and BOTH of his parents were US citizens.

His actual father was NOT an African of noble blood name Obama. He was Frank Marshall Davis,a Black Panther,communist,and admitted  child molester. Davis was also a very close friend of his grandparents,and was humping his mother when she was a teenager. Don't believe me,go to the web and look up a photo of Davis when he was in his 30's,and compare it to Bathhouse Barry when he was in his 30's.

I am GUESSING that this is what caused Obama to divorce her and leave her and the baby in Hawaii when he went to the northeast to go to grad school. He DID take the white woman he married there and the child they had back to Africa with him when he returned.

The birth certificate that was published is an altered birth certificate created after he entered politics and decided to make a run for the Presidency.  Being the bastard child of a child-molesting Black Panther communist would make it awful hard for him to pull in white voters,so he went with the polite fiction he grew up with,that his father was of the African nobility.

It's a plausible scenario, and may be factually true; but I don't think Barry believes it.

About 2002, Billy Ayers and other of the Chicago elite put out feelers to have legal cover to nullify or redefine the codicil "natural-born citizen."  Since they never mentioned an individual and since Barry Dunham-Soetoro was unknown to most people at the time, it didn't make news.

But the wheels were in motion.