Author Topic: Brazile: Democrats' emails were 'weaponized' against them  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brazile: Democrats' emails were 'weaponized' against them
« on: December 18, 2016, 05:42:33 pm »

Brazile: Democrats' emails were 'weaponized' against them

By Ian Kullgren

12/18/16 10:38 AM EST

The interim Democratic National Committee chairwoman said Sunday that Democrats' emails were "weaponized" against them in the months leading up to the Nov. 8 presidential election — and suggested that President Barack Obama could have done more to stop it.

"We were attacked by a foreign adversary, and I think it’s the responsibility of the government to help individual citizens as well as institutions, nonprofits, corporations, to protect us," Donna Brazile said on ABC's "This Week."

The hacked emails "were weaponized ... to sow misinformation," she said.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donna-brazile-democratic-emails-232784
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Brazile: Democrats' emails were 'weaponized' against them
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 06:21:03 pm »
Whenever I see a story about Brazile now, I think of that story that came out a few months ago where HRC called Brazile a big buffalo or something along those lines and Brazile just silently took the abuse.  That and Brazile losing her job because she leaked debate questions to Clinton. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Brazile: Democrats' emails were 'weaponized' against them
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 08:21:16 pm »
Whenever I see a story about Brazile now, I think of that story that came out a few months ago where HRC called Brazile a big buffalo or something along those lines and Brazile just silently took the abuse.  That and Brazile losing her job because she leaked debate questions to Clinton.

@Sanguine

Not that anyone expected any different because being a professional liar was a basic requirement for her job,but she was on tv thins morning denying this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!