Author Topic: Obama rips media, says Clinton was covered unfairly  (Read 1438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama rips media, says Clinton was covered unfairly
« on: December 16, 2016, 08:48:05 pm »
Obama rips media, says Clinton was covered unfairly
By Harper Neidig - 12/16/16 03:38 PM EST

President Obama rebuked the media on Friday for its coverage of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 campaign, saying she was not "treated fairly."

“I’ve said before that I couldn’t be prouder of Secretary Clinton, her outstanding service,” the president said during a press conference. “I think she has worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people, and I don’t think she was treated fairly during the election. I think the coverage of her and the issues was troubling.”

Earlier in the briefing, Obama addressed the hacking of emails from the Democratic National Committee and John Podesta, Clinton campaign's manager. Those emails were released by WikiLeaks and received heavy media coverage during the campaign.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310796-obama-clinton-was-not-treated-fairly-by-press-in-wikileaks
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 08:48:28 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
Re: Obama rips media, says Clinton was covered unfairly
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 08:52:17 pm »
Is he serious?
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 08:53:32 pm »
Hey stupid punk POTUS, you got it bass ackwards.

Starting with that pathetic awful show called Madame Secretary.  No coincidence there huh mf'er?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 08:54:44 pm »
Is he serious?

Yep..I had to mute the presser...don't know rather to laugh or cry.....do they think we are all this stoopid!

Now the FBI agrees it was Russia who hacked Clinton's emails......I still believe it was Obama or someone in his admin who did it....they hate the Clintons that much!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 09:06:47 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8IvxDBVNMk

Let us all take the word of the media, on this and everything.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 09:31:47 pm »

Russia is getting really pissed off about all this bullshit Obama and the Democrats are throwing at them.

So now let's say, God forbid, that the Dems get their way and overthrow the election. Let's say that somehow Hillary gets installed as President.

That would almost guarantee a war of some kind with Russia. Since Putin and Russia have been so pilloried and vilified by Hillary and the Dems for months. You can be sure of a very aggressive and antagonistic attitude from Russia toward anything America tries to do under Hillary.

Russian media has already declared that electing Hillary would be the first step to WWIII.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 09:39:31 pm »
What the hell was he smoking??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 10:10:09 pm »

The noise and fury by Obama-Clinton-democrats is outrageous.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 10:15:33 pm »
Obama Cries That The Media Has Been Unfair To Hillary

December 16, 2016| by Brian Anderson

That the media is liberal-leaning is not something anyone can dispute, but this election cycle it was much worse than usual. The lefty media organizations didn’t even try to appear fair and balanced, throwing their support for Hillary Clinton, while taking any ridiculous chance to slam her opponent Donald Trump. That’s also a reality that cannot be disputed unless you happen to be a liberal who is still in shock that Hillary lost an election that the liberal media said she had in the bag.

Obama gave his end-of-presidency briefing on Friday and spent most of the time pushing excuses for Hillary’s loss in the election. After continuing to insist that the Russian government stole the election for Trump, Obama pivoted to another popular conspiracy theory that the media was part of that robbery:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/obama-cries-that-the-media-has-been-unfair-to-hillary
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:20:10 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 10:18:49 pm »
In my 25 years of teaching conduct disorders, attachment disorders, severely emotionally disturbed, and personality disorders, I found many of them could call up tears, if needed, to take the heat off just like Imam Obama.  If you remember, Bile Clinton was able to conjure tears when he needed them, too.

Offline bilo

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 10:21:49 pm »
The noise and fury by Obama-Clinton-democrats is outrageous.

I know, but it is funny to watch all these snowflakes melting down. They don't have the strength of character to look at their failures, recognize them, and change.

Monday it becomes official after the electoral college votes. In late January Trump is sworn in and then it's up to the Pubs to do what they said they would do. If they do and they are successful it could be a revival of this country. If they fail the Rats will be back.

I just hope that the Pubs can contain most of Trump's more liberal ideas, like the infrastructure boondoggle.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 10:57:32 pm »
@mystery-ak

"RIPS"

That word was uncalled for in the title as I heard the whole news conference.  What he said is exactly what was in the quote and that was not "ripping" anyone or any news group, etc..  His voice was reserved and not nasty as Trump's always is when he does actually RIP anyone or any group.

I get so tired of people suggesting Russia messed with our voting machines.  I have posted over and over they are just counting machines in a county and in a voting precinct room and not connected to the internet.  The only way to change one is if a person actually has the machine in his/her possession and all the different companies have machines unique to them, the machines are not all alike in operation.

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 10:34:41 pm »
Well, the media was unfair.  It dedicated about 10 time more negative stories about Trump than madam Clinton.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:34:59 pm by rangerrebew »