Author Topic: Propane Dealer Refuses To Serve Trump Voters, And Apparently, This Is Acceptable  (Read 1186 times)

rangerrebew

Propane Dealer Refuses To Serve Trump Voters, And Apparently, This Is Acceptable

December 17, 2016| by V. Saxena

In Barack Obama’s royally twisted America, it would appear it is both illegal and immoral to refuse to bake a penile-imagery-adorned cake for homosexuals but perfectly acceptable to not sell propane to supporters of President-elect Donald Trump.

Or at least it seems that way in Maine, where the owner of Turner LP Gas has pledged to not supply gas to anyone who voted for Trump, whom he told the Bangor Daily News he considers to be “the Antichrist.”

“If you voted for Donald Trump for president, I will no longer be delivering your gas,” his business’s voice message states. “Please find someone else.”

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/propane-dealer-refuses-to-serve
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 01:52:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

How does this moron know who his customers voted for? How stupid do you have to be to turn down business because of how some of your customers voted?
If I owned a business on the west coast, NYC, and many other places, I could be fairly sure a great majority of my customers would be liberals. So what?

Wingnut

Seems to me I heard this before.  I think it is a fake news story.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

My propane dealer has announced that he will be discontinuing service in my area over the next 4 or 5 years due to the extension of NG lines into the area making propane delivery increasingly unprofitable.

rangerrebew

Now, if one of those who voted for Trump happened to be gay, the dealer would be in a world of dookie.

Offline montanajoe

I'm with this guy let em freeze :silly:

Offline jpsb

How does this moron know who his customers voted for? How stupid do you have to be to turn down business because of how some of your customers voted?
If I owned a business on the west coast, NYC, and many other places, I could be fairly sure a great majority of my customers would be liberals. So what?

I served liberals at my little beer joint. I tried to enlighten them too, but I never turned good hard money away.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@Wingnut I took a look at the website. Not what I'd call credible.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If the story is true...then this business owner has as much right to do this as a baker does to refuse to make a cake for a gay wedding.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Now, if one of those who voted for Trump happened to be gay, the dealer would be in a world of dookie.
Yep.

And Milo, Peter Thiel, Jim Hoft, and plenty others show that there are plenty of those.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

@Wingnut I took a look at the website. Not what I'd call credible.

I think this is a rehash of another internet fable from the Obama election.  IIRC.