Author Topic: 10 inspirational quotes on Islamic unity by Imam Khomeini  (Read 583 times)

rangerrebew

10 inspirational quotes on Islamic unity by Imam Khomeini
« on: December 16, 2016, 10:06:54 pm »
10 inspirational quotes on Islamic unity by Imam Khomeini
December 16, 2016 - 7:51 PM

News Code : 798632
    Source : Aimislam

In honor of the Birth Anniversary of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), Muslims around the world are celebrating Islamic Unity Week. Here are 10 beautiful quotes by Imam Khomeini to ponder on in a time where evil entities are working tirelessly to disunite Muslims…

1. Those who want to sow discord are neither Sunni nor Shia

“Muslims should be awake, Muslims should be alert that if a dispute takes place among Sunni and Shi’ite brothers, it is harmful to all of us, it is harmful to all Muslims. Those who want to sow discord are neither Sunni nor Shia, they are agents of the superpowers and work for them.”

2. Islamic brotherhood

“If Islamic brotherhood comes to the fore among Islamic countries, such will become a great power which none of the global powers will be able to cope with. ”

http://en.abna24.com/cultural///archive/2016/12/16/798632/story.html
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:08:19 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: 10 inspirational quotes on Islamic unity by Imam Khomeini
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 10:09:30 pm »
Hmmmm.  I didn't see anything about being peaceful and tolerant toward other religions.  I guess that isn't "inspirational" to muslims. :whistle:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: 10 inspirational quotes on Islamic unity by Imam Khomeini
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 10:12:17 pm »
Oh Barf. Folks should go read what he has said about America and the Zionist entity.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour