Author Topic: Huma says she never received FBI warrants for email searches  (Read 394 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Huma says she never received FBI warrants for email searches
« on: December 16, 2016, 02:38:29 am »
News
Huma says she never received FBI warrants for email searches

By Kaja Whitehouse

December 15, 2016 | 6:31pm | Updated

Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin told a Manhattan federal judge in a court filing Thursday that neither she nor Anthony Weiner ever received FBI search warrants for emails found on her estranged husband’s computer — raising questions about whether FBI warrants for the emails were ever issued, and if so to whom.

In the letter, Abedin’s lawyer said she is unable to comment on a Los Angeles lawyer’s request for FBI warrants tied to her emails, because “the government has never provided her with a copy of the warrant it reportedly obtained to search certain emails.”

more
http://nypost.com/2016/12/15/huma-says-she-never-received-fbi-warrants-for-email-searches/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Huma says she never received FBI warrants for email searches
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 03:44:36 am »
Huma.  Dead women walking.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 07:32:20 am »
Where do you begin when everyone is either lying or taking the 5th? 

This thing isn't over, not by a long shot.  We're entering the phase of presidential cycles where insiders try to grab a few bucks by writing a tell-all book.  A lot of dirt is about to hit the fan.

And my gut tells me ol' Huma is being setup to be the designated patsy and the consequences of that could lead to very dark places - she knows where all the bodies are buried. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 05:01:19 pm »
I believe this is a case where the devil is in the details.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 05:33:44 pm »
Where do you begin when everyone is either lying or taking the 5th? 

This thing isn't over, not by a long shot.  We're entering the phase of presidential cycles where insiders try to grab a few bucks by writing a tell-all book.  A lot of dirt is about to hit the fan.

And my gut tells me ol' Huma is being setup to be the designated patsy and the consequences of that could lead to very dark places - she knows where all the bodies are buried.

Did she have these emails in a folder names 'life insurance"?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.