Author Topic: Trump taps adviser David Friedman for ambassador to Israel  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump taps adviser David Friedman for ambassador to Israel
« on: December 16, 2016, 12:19:08 am »
By Mark Hensch - 12/15/16 06:49 PM EST

President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday announced his selection of adviser David Friedman as U.S. ambassador to Israel.

"The bond between Israel and the United States runs deep, and I will ensure there is no daylight between us when I’m president,” Trump said in a transition statement. "As the United States’ ambassador to Israel, David Friedman will maintain the special relationship between our two countries.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/310673-trump-taps-us-ambassador-to-israel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Trump taps adviser David Friedman for ambassador to Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:32:08 am »
By Mark Hensch - 12/15/16 06:49 PM EST

President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday announced his selection of adviser David Friedman as U.S. ambassador to Israel.

"The bond between Israel and the United States runs deep, and I will ensure there is no daylight between us when I’m president,” Trump said in a transition statement. "As the United States’ ambassador to Israel, David Friedman will maintain the special relationship between our two countries.”

After he said he won't take sides over there