Author Topic: Ivanka Trump may serve as first lady in place of Melania  (Read 2174 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Ivanka Trump may serve as first lady in place of Melania
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 02:04:34 am »
"If she weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her."

(To which she responded: "if he weren't my father, I'd spray him with mace")
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 02:07:47 am »
    There is something terribly wrong here.

It seems Trump’s daughter Ivanka, who was instrumental in his Presidential campaign, may be looking to fill the ceremonial role.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 02:10:05 am »
According to 'snopes.com' (for what that's worth) the rumor is false. It has recently been reported by several news sources that Trump is going to be living at the White House and  Melania and Barron will finish out the school year before joining him.  I don't doubt that they will be traveling back to their luxurious home(s) frequently. IMHO, it is for this reason alone, that I don't see Trump seeking office for another term.

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-white-house-full-time-interview/

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-says-he-will-live-in-the-white-house-with-melania/article/2609375?custom_click=rss

http://www.snopes.com/ivanka-trump-will-move-into-white-house-to-fill-melanias-vacancy/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 02:11:17 am »
According to 'snopes.com' (for what that's worth) the rumor is false. It has recently been reported by several news sources that Trump is going to be living at the White House and  Melania and Barron will finish out the school year before joining him.  I don't doubt that they will be traveling back to their luxurious home(s) frequently. IMHO, it is for this reason alone, that I don't see Trump seeking office for another term.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-says-he-will-live-in-the-white-house-with-melania/article/2609375?custom_click=rss

http://www.snopes.com/ivanka-trump-will-move-into-white-house-to-fill-melanias-vacancy/

A month ago I didn't think he would serve his full term, now I think he'll pull an LBJ. I think he's gonna be bored as President.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 02:14:24 am »
This needs to be deleted.   Or moved to a Quix thread.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 02:14:34 am »

A month ago I didn't think he would serve his full term, now I think he'll pull an LBJ. I think he's gonna be bored as President.

He'll face increasing resistance and want to bail.

Probably before his first term is over.

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2016, 02:16:00 am »
Ok.  That's a little bizarre. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 02:22:19 am »

[/quote]

WTF, Leave LBJ out of it, it's already been determined Rafael Cruz shot JFK.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 02:22:41 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2016, 04:03:56 am »
    There is something terribly wrong here.

Oh, yeah.  But Trump would like nothing better.  Melania safely tucked away in New York and Ivanka the lovely de factor First Lady.

But, if Trump is capable of feeling pressure or understanding what people are thinking, he won't do this.

That being said, he will probably do it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2016, 04:07:14 am »
He'll face increasing resistance and want to bail.

Probably before his first term is over.

Trump can only sleep a few hours a night and he can only sleep in his bed in Trump Towers.  Whether a teddy bear is involved, I can't say.

So, how long can he live in that dump, the White House, where people try to give him briefings and take his twitter account away?

What's the over/under on how long before he bails?  I want in.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2016, 04:16:12 am »
Trump can only sleep a few hours a night and he can only sleep in his bed in Trump Towers.  Whether a teddy bear is involved, I can't say.

So, how long can he live in that dump, the White House, where people try to give him briefings and take his twitter account away?

It's not his City, his Bed or his Wife that he misses, It's that damn Gold Toilet, Putin has one too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2016, 04:17:27 am »

Another term?  Heck I doubt he makes 2 years before he's impeached.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2016, 04:19:42 am »

I really think that the proposal to take Trump Towers via eminent domain, to cover the extra costs he is dumping onto the locals (with the feds not picking up the tab), is excellent.  And Donnie will love it, too...he says eminent domain is great and that people love having their property taken (yes, he did say that).
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 06:16:53 am »
This bothers me.  Doesn't seem right.  Sometimes I think that Donald is totally reliant on his daughter.  This is weird.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 06:20:24 am »
She has been filling that role since she was a kid

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 06:25:18 am »
This needs to be deleted.   Or moved to a Quix thread.

I just as soon not see this thread bumped every 3 minutes for no reason.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 06:32:00 am »

Why did you do it then Frank?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 09:37:14 am »

If I have to see that stupid gay marriage thread bumped up every 3 minutes, then you have to see this thread bumped up! :tongue2:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2016, 01:44:12 pm »
Another term?  Heck I doubt he makes 2 years before he's impeached.

I don't see that happening; his own party would have to impeach him as we hold the majority.  Heck, Clinton was impeached for several reasons including; lying under oath, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power and they still failed to get the necessary 2/3 votes from the Senate to remove him. 

I don't see Trump as a quitter; he'll finish out his term unless he has to step down for health or family reasons.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HatingOrange

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2016, 07:40:14 pm »
Considering that he wants to date his daughter, and the First Stripper wants to stay in NY City, he might as well move Ivanka in, to the POTUS bed no less.  I hope the husband doesn't mind. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-ivanka-trump-first-lady-20161214-story.html

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2016, 11:38:41 pm »
Sounds like she's already getting to work and pushing legislation to get us to pay for child care.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/ivanka-trump-child-care-congress/index.html