Author Topic: Earnest Attacks Incoming President to Unprecedented Degree During Transition Period  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

Earnest Attacks Incoming President to Unprecedented Degree During Transition Period
Posted By Cameron Cawthorne On December 14, 2016 @ 6:33 pm In Politics | No Comments

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest went off script Monday and attacked President-elect Donald Trump to an unprecedented degree for the outgoing administration during the transition period in which it transfers power.

Earnest castigated Trump during the White House daily press briefing for the way he ran his presidential campaign and benefited from Russian interference in the presidential election.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/earnest-attacks-trump-unprecedented-degree-transition-period/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Benefited from Russian interference?  What proof Josh?  The way the DEMS are handling the LOSS of this election is despicable; from rioting in the streets, to late recounts to bogus claims of Russian interference.  Until there is absolute solid proof I'm not buying into it, especially since its coming from the left.  They all belong in Hillary's basket of deplorables. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.