Author Topic: The 5 Stages Of Losing An Election To Donald Trump  (Read 260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The 5 Stages Of Losing An Election To Donald Trump
« on: December 14, 2016, 02:20:01 pm »
 The 5 Stages Of Losing An Election To Donald Trump

Never acceptance.

By David Harsanyi
December 12, 2016

Though many things have changed in American political life over the past couple of years, one aspect remains a comforting constant: Democrats never lose an election. Not really. Not fairly.

Sure, elections can be stolen. Americans can be misled. Big Oil or Big Business can buy elections – because these institutions possess the preternatural ability to control human actions. Voter always fail to understand what’s good for them (which, amazingly enough, always aligns with the state-expanding goals of the Left.) Whatever the case, something fishy and nefarious must also be going on, because there’s absolutely no way voters could reject Democrats.

more
http://thefederalist.com/2016/12/12/the-five-stages-of-losing-an-election-to-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The 5 Stages Of Losing An Election To Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 02:54:51 pm »
This article explains exactly the problem Democrats are having.  They have no ability to be self-critical.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy