Author Topic: Obama regime positions to retain power, stay in office, as sh*tstorm develops  (Read 388 times)

rangerrebew

Obama regime positions to retain power, stay in office, as shitstorm develops
By Shepard Ambellas -
12.10.2016 @10:19 AM EST
Obama Admins scurries to flip script

(INTELLIHUB) — Major coordinated attacks on the President-elect’s character and judgement have been launched as of late Friday night, after the New York Times and Washington Post both released major disinformation pieces, citing how the C.I.A. has ruled with “high confidence” that the Russians helped sway the elections, creating Trump’s win.

Astonishingly, I predicted this exact scenario just an hour or more before the bombshell propaganda pieces were released, which can be seen in the following Tweet. (Click on the Tweet to see full context)

https://www.intellihub.com/cnn-calls-impending-trump-presidency-a-national-emergency-will-obama-declare-one/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 07:12:03 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

This is what is called fake news.

Obama is not staying in office, period

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is what is called fake news.

Obama is not staying in office, period

Yeah, I think you're correct.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Fake news. From another post:

Obama cannot hold on to power after Jan. 20th. All powers of the President vacate him. Laws, regs, executive orders, command of the military, SS protection...all of it. He can't even screw with the Electoral College vote legally.

Any attempt to retain power would be a coup. Under the Constitution, Obama and anyone who followed his orders would become enemy combatants against the US, guilty of sedition and treason, and any acts committed under that color of authority would be acts of terrorism.

And under the Patriot act, all of them could be thrown into a dark hole without trial and left there and subject to enhanced interrogation, if that's the game they want to play.

They'll find themselves on the wrong side of things, very quickly.
The Republic is lost.