Author Topic: Man shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' in London assault  (Read 342 times)

rangerrebew

Man shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' in London assault
« on: December 13, 2016, 02:34:42 pm »
Man shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' in London assault

Suspected attacker was arrested in Forest Hill railway station for stabbing a passenger

home > world, europe 12.12.2016 Büşra Akın Dinçer London, City of

LONDON

A man was shouting "I want to kill Muslims" as he stabbed another man at a London railway station, reported local media citing various witnesses.

The suspected aggressor was arrested at Forest Hill railway station in south-east London on Monday, .

According to the witnesses cited by the Sky News website, the man had scanned through the seats at the tube station shouting: "I'm going to kill me a Muslim, I'm going to kill me a Muslim."

One of the witnesses Met-Kastrati wrote on Twitter: “A massacre in #foresthill station a man shouting who is Muslim I want to kill a muslim stabs several times a Muslim passenger, no reason.”

http://aa.com.tr/en/europe/man-shouts-i-want-to-kill-a-muslim-in-london-assault-/704962
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 02:35:19 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bolobaby

Re: Man shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' in London assault
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 03:14:40 pm »
"no reason"

Seems like the man had his reasons.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!