Author Topic: NYC Democrat Sued by Aide for Bullying and Mocking His Disability  (Read 1835 times)

rangerrebew

NYC Democrat Sued by Aide for Bullying and Mocking His Disability
Posted by Jammie on Dec 08, 2016 at 8:04 am
vincentgentile

Apparently this Democrat hasn’t been paying attention to all those anti-bullying campaigns the leftwing bullies have been forcing on everyone all these years.

Democrats truly are mean-spirited bullies, not to mention hypocrites.

A man who has Asperger’s syndrome claims he was mocked for his disability, had his teddy bears decapitated and was locked in a basement while working for a New York City councilman.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2016/nyc-democrat-sued-by-aide-for-bullying-and-mocking-his-disability/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 07:22:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

Re: NYC Democrat Sued by Aide for Bullying and Mocking His Disability
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 07:29:21 pm »
Was the guy a Furrier?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 07:34:46 pm »
This guy kept teddy bears at his desk? I'm shocked, I tell you.

More, including teddy bear pictures, at Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 07:36:44 pm »
This guy kept teddy bears at his desk? I'm shocked, I tell you.

More, including teddy bear pictures, at Daily Mail

From the looks of thinks he should have been working at Winn-Dixie or Krogers.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 07:38:56 pm »
If he has Asperger's syndrome, it's not really a laughing matter.  There's a lot he can't do about it. 

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 07:50:16 pm »
If he has Asperger's syndrome, it's not really a laughing matter.  There's a lot he can't do about it.
A former neighbor had a 9 year old daughter with aspergers. We watched her 2-3 times per week. Great kid, super intelligent. She had a difficult time relating to her peers since she was so bright. She loved taking our dogs for walks around the complex. She would talk to them for hours on end telling them about her day at school. I cried the day they had to move.

Anyone that picks on a person like that needs their @$$ kicked.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 07:52:49 pm »
The key word is "if." This guy supposedly earned a master's degree, though, despite his alleged disability.

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 08:13:18 pm »
The key word is "if." This guy supposedly earned a master's degree, though, despite his alleged disability.

Aspergers (and autism generally) are about social issues predominantly, not so much intellectual, particularly Aspergers, whose sufferers generally have high function other than with social skills.  A masters degree is not necessarily inconsistent with Aspergers. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 08:15:52 pm »
Getting back to the article, as ranger pointed out, it was a Democrat politician who harassed this young man. Locking him in a basement is an odd thing to do to a person.

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 08:18:19 pm »
Getting back to the article, as ranger pointed out, it was a Democrat politician who harassed this young man. Locking him in a basement is an odd thing to do to a person.

I agree.   Mutilating the personal items he brings to work is also odd.  This whole thing stinks. 

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 08:37:53 pm »

I fly F16s and have a solid Asperger's diagnosis.  Probably made me better at my job.

I can barely stand being touched.  I'm fine unless you touch me and I can't steel myself for it.  Punched a couple of people.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline verga

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 03:24:04 am »
I fly F16s and have a solid Asperger's diagnosis.  Probably made me better at my job.

I can barely stand being touched.  I'm fine unless you touch me and I can't steel myself for it.  Punched a couple of people.
Thank you for your service. You are probably right about the Asperger's making you better, the girl we watched had very good focus.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 03:25:32 am »
NY Democrat mocking the disabled? Where have I heard this story before?

Oh yea...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 03:29:06 am »
NY Democrat mocking the disabled?

That's President Elect NY Democrat to you pal.

Offline doghouse

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 05:28:10 am »
I work with autistic children in an educational setting.  I'm retired Military, 75th Airborne with several combat tours.  I've always done what I had to to raise my family and support my nation. 

Now I'm doing what I want to do.

If I posted on here what I would like to do to people who treat disabled people in this manner they would ban me from this board.

And politics has nothing to do with it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 12:46:29 pm »
That's President Elect NY Democrat to you pal.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 04:53:05 pm »
Thank you for your service.

It would be wrong to take your thanks.  I fly for Israel. 

(Although I am now a reserve pilot and spend much of my time training US pilots, so I do burn a fair amount of US taxpayer supplied fuel.)
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 04:57:00 pm »

Asperger's is a much lighter version of autism. Most with it are high functioning, sometimes extremely high academically.

Looking at the symptoms, I would probably be seen as having a very light touch of Asperger's, though I was never diagnosed. It would explain alot as a child.
The Republic is lost.

Offline verga

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 01:00:41 pm »
It would be wrong to take your thanks.  I fly for Israel. 

(Although I am now a reserve pilot and spend much of my time training US pilots, so I do burn a fair amount of US taxpayer supplied fuel.)
@Jewbacca All the more reason to thank you. Israel is the only friend that we have in that region. as far as I am concerned Your country is the line in the sand. Blessings to you and your family.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 02:27:26 pm »
Asperger's is a much lighter version of autism. Most with it are high functioning, sometimes extremely high academically.

Looking at the symptoms, I would probably be seen as having a very light touch of Asperger's, though I was never diagnosed. It would explain alot as a child.

I was diagnosed with mild Asperger's when I was 40. It also explained a great deal of my childhood - and some quirks I have as an adult.

I don't get along with most people, it takes me a long time to warm up to them. I too have two graduate degrees, loved school. And I still sleep with my teddy bear.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️