Author Topic: The Islamization of Hartford Seminary  (Read 300 times)

rangerrebew

The Islamization of Hartford Seminary
« on: December 12, 2016, 07:32:13 pm »
The Islamization of Hartford Seminary
Posted on December 11, 2016 by creeping

Source: God Is Separating The Apostates From The Saints As “Christians” Are Giving Away Their Church Buildings To The Muslims (Shoebat Sunday Special)

By Andrew Bieszad

I went to Hartford Seminary. I received my M.A. in Islamic Studies and Christian-Muslim relations from them in 2010. Hartford Seminary used to be a seminary for training Congregational (United Church of Christ) ministers. In 1893, the Scotch Calvinist professor of Oriental Studies and missionary, Duncan Black Macdonald, came to Hartford and convinced the seminary to set up a school devoted to missionary work to Muslims in the Middle East. His vision quickly grew into what at the time was the largest Protestant school for missions to the Muslim world in the USA. Their graduates became leading experts in Islamic studies such as the Rev. Samuel Marinus Zwemer, and their works are still available to read today. Many students went to the Middle East and preached to Muslims. Some of the students were even martyred and the plaques commemorating their martyrdoms dot the walls of the Hartford Seminary library (although they are now tarnished and handing on the walls in the basement).

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/12/11/islamization-of-hartford-seminary/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 07:32:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: The Islamization of Hartford Seminary
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 03:19:57 am »
Radical Islam is a threat to virtually everywhere except Latin America (not including Trinidad and Tobago as we found out) and maybe places like Vietnam, Japan and so on. I saw an article on Iceland opening up their first Mosque about a year ago.