Author Topic: Naval Academy Launches Indoctrination Courses in Safe Spaces and ‘Transgender 101’  (Read 663 times)

rangerrebew

Naval Academy Launches Indoctrination Courses in Safe Spaces and ‘Transgender 101’

December 11, 2016| by Donn Marten

One of the great untold stories of Obama’s war on America has been the subjugation of the armed services to the cult of forced diversity. In addition to opening combat roles to women, efforts to feminize the nation’s defense forces have focused on the elevation of a small minority of gender confused wretches into a transformational cudgel with which to beat the manliness out of the military.

This has all taken place under the watch of Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, a loopy Harvard academic who never served. Mr. Carter’s social engineering of the military is on full display at the U.S. Naval Academy where Silicon Valley “experts” were brought in to administer “Transgender 101” training.

According to the Washington Free Beacon “Naval Academy Hosting ‘Transgender 101’ Training for Midshipmen”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/one-of-the-great-untold-stories-of-obamas-war-on-america-has-been-the-subjugation-of-the-armed-services-to-the-cult-of-forced-diversity-in-addition-to-opening-combat-roles-to-women-efforts-to-femi
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 03:47:10 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

When the military starts getting this PC, its all over for America brothers and sisters.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Well, the people who pushed that crap will shortly be gone, so let's see what happens next.

The only "safe space" I recall from the Academy is if you were fortunate enough to have a shit screen in your squad....

Offline montanajoe

I had q principle appointmenrt to the Naval Acadamy in the 60's actually had  3 cadets come to my home to reqruit me.
I ended up going to the Army as a grunt
Thid story, if true, only increases my apprehension going forward