Author Topic: Microsoft's Creepy Christmas Ad Pushes Black Lives Matter, Muslim Migrants  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

Microsoft's Creepy Christmas Ad Pushes Black Lives Matter, Muslim Migrants
December 11, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Microsoft has had better ads than products because it's easier to tell lies than actually make things that people want to buy. Its "spirit of the season" ad though is certain to alienate everybody. The left will scream that it's being co-opted. And indeed the scenes of activists playing with some sort of Microsoft sketch tablet (a jumbo Surface?) while pushing edgy causes are a complete mismatch.

But the mismatch goes deeper.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/265106/microsofts-creepy-christmas-ad-pushes-black-lives-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 02:55:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Microsoft's Creepy Christmas Ad Pushes Black Lives Matter, Muslim Migrants
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 03:47:59 pm »
Thanks for reminding me why I voted Trump, Microsoft.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Microsoft's Creepy Christmas Ad Pushes Black Lives Matter, Muslim Migrants
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 03:53:44 pm »
Microsoft's Creepy Christmas Ad Pushes Black Lives Matter, Muslim Migrants
December 11, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Microsoft has had better ads than products because it's easier to tell lies than actually make things that people want to buy. Its "spirit of the season" ad though is certain to alienate everybody. The left will scream that it's being co-opted. And indeed the scenes of activists playing with some sort of Microsoft sketch tablet (a jumbo Surface?) while pushing edgy causes are a complete mismatch.

But the mismatch goes deeper.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/265106/microsofts-creepy-christmas-ad-pushes-black-lives-daniel-greenfield

Honorable mention for creepy Christmas commercial......

Apple's singing Frankenstein
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.