Author Topic: NEWT GINGRICH Goes Off on Fake News New York Times: Conspiratorial BS (VIDEO)  (Read 372 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
ormer Speaker Newt Gingrich went off on the “fake news” website The New York Times today during his interview on (old) Media Buzz with Howard Kurtz.

Newt slammed the NY Times for their extremely biased and “totally fake” reporting.
newt-ny-times-fake-news

Oh, I think if you went back through their coverage of the Trump campaign and the Clinton Campaign to use your language and not mine they had a fair amount of conspiratorial BS… They covered things that just weren’t true. The best example was the woman who repudiated the entire article and said that they took a totally positive pro-Trump – and turned it into Trump hitting on me, acting inappropriately… And she’s the one who held the press conference. This was crazy. Their coverage of Fidel Castro was totally fake. Their coverage of Stalin in the 30s was totally fake.

We all tend to forget the total BS the mainstream media was feeding us during this election cycle.

And now the liberal media is doubling down on attacks against those of us who were right all along...

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/newt-gingrich-goes-off-fake-news-new-york-times-conspiratorial-bs-video/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Repost:

NY Times:
"All the news that's fit to print we think we can put over on you…"