Author Topic: Sharp YouTube Videos Demolish Progressive Ideology, And The Left Isn’t Happy [VIDEO]  (Read 359 times)

rangerrebew

Sharp YouTube Videos Demolish Progressive Ideology, And The Left Isn’t Happy [VIDEO]
Ginni Thomas
Contributor
5:27 PM 12/10/2016

Equipping Americans to defend what makes the U.S. great, Prager University is a highly successful online think tank that has a knack for creating short, sharp, animated videos that distill complex ideas to their essence.

Conservative radio show host Dennis Prager believes these videos can “change the world, five minutes at a time.” Allen Estrin, the CEO of PragerU, says the videos are “like potato chips; you can’t just watch one.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/10/sharp-youtube-videos-demolish-progressive-ideology-and-the-left-isnt-happy-video/#ixzz4SXbEOnJR

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I took 5 minutes to watch Prager's "Christmas" video, and it was very good.

A word of advice regarding the links to Prager's site in the dailycaller article:
When I tried to open the links in Safari, I couldn't. Safari claimed it couldn't open them because it couldn't "establish a secure connection to the server www.prageru.com".

Solution:
Copy the URL and then open it in another browser.
I used the "Epic privacy browser" and they open and run fine.