Author Topic: Geert Wilders: "Truth and Liberty are Stronger Than You. And So Am I"  (Read 303 times)

rangerrebew

Geert Wilders: "Truth and Liberty are Stronger Than You. And So Am I"
December 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook105Share to TwitterShare to More24Share to Print

What Muslim terrorists could not do to Geert Wilders, a Dutch court has tried to do with its false conviction of the heroic champion of freedom. Wilders has remained typically defiant, contemptuously dismissing the worthless verdict. Here, via Gatestone, is his response.

Dear friends, I still cannot believe it, but I have just been convicted. Because I asked a question about Moroccans. While the day before yesterday, scores of Moroccan asylum-seekers terrorized buses in Emmen and did not even had to pay a fine, a politician who asks a question about fewer Moroccans is sentenced.

The Netherlands have become a sick country. And I have a message for the judges who convicted me: You have restricted the freedom of speech of millions of Dutch and hence convicted everyone. No one trusts you anymore. But fortunately, truth and liberty are stronger than you. And so am I.

I will never be silent. You will not be able to stop me..."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/265092/geert-wilders-truth-and-liberty-are-stronger-you-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 02:42:05 pm by rangerrebew »