Author Topic: Unbelievable! There’s An Actual Trauma Center for Millennials to Figure Out Their Lives  (Read 344 times)

rangerrebew

Unbelievable! There’s An Actual Trauma Center for Millennials to Figure Out Their Lives

December 9, 2016| by Kim Pines

I wish this story wasn’t true. Yet, according to Fusion.net, there is a Trauma center in Chicago called Yellowbrick, which allows Millennials to pay $28,000 a month to help them figure out why they haven’t become fully-functioning adults.

These are people in their late-20s/early-30s who don’t have jobs, are living with their parents and don’t have stable family lives. Yellowbrick is characterizing this as a mental illness. I’m wondering if Millennials even care that they make the rest of us look bad. The piece reads:

http://downtrend.com/katrina/unbelievable-theres-an-actual-trauma-center-for-millennials-to-figure-out-their-lives
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 12:32:27 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

Yellowbrick will probably make a fortune on these delicate hothouse flowers. 

My grandmother had the right idea.  The morning after his high school graduation, she literally dragged my father out of bed and made him go out and get a job.  No whining about how miserable life is.  Get your fanny up and get to work. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 01:06:52 pm by Applewood »