Author Topic: Russia was trying to help Donald Trump win election, says CIA in secret assessment  (Read 16051 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@RAT Patrol

Since he was running against one of the most evil creatures in the universe,I'd like to think ALL sentient creatures wanted Trump to win. Not necessarily because he was that good,but because he wasn't her. That's reason enough to stand on it's own.

Fact of the matter is Putin won no matter which candidate got the nod.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Shhhh!!! You might let the cat out of the bag, that Operation Iraqi Freedom was a GOOD thing...

Good thing for radical Islam and the international bankers that profit from wars,maybe.

Not so good for everyone else,excluding the retards that still believe Boy Jorge is some sort of saint,instead of a whore for hire.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If we are so pitiful that Russian hackers can disrupt our election, then we deserve it.  I personally do not believe it.  The Donald won because Hillary lost.  People need to get over it.  She got more votes than him because of the worthless liberals that have taken over California and ruined it. :thud:

@beandog

If you were to remove the illegal alien votes,the votes of dead people,the votes of people who live in other states and used fake Ca ID's,and the votes of imaginary people,I'm not so sure she would have even won in Ca.

The Dims are past masters at creating Dim voters out of thin air,and even with them working hard at it they STILL couldn't get her elected.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Wait you mean like when we'd post something that was critical of Donny and you and others would immediately say it was a lie from an obviously biased reporter...with no proof to back it up?  Or how you automatically dismiss anything from Right Scoop or Red State?

I'm thinking you don't like the fit of the shoe when it's on your foot.

@txradioguy

Well former congressman Joe Walsh said he would be ready to pick up a musket if Trump lost a month or so back but now seems to think there is a lot of smoke around this issue.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,237585.msg1165938.html

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Good thing for radical Islam and the international bankers that profit from wars,maybe.

I see you and Quix share the same roll of tinfoil.

Hate to break it to you Forrest...but radical Islam was on the ropes in places like Iraq and Afghanistan until we abandoned the successful policies and battlefield strategies that had been implemented to kick their ass.

Now I know you'll never admit that fact because your blind raginging hatred of George W. Bush prevents you from talking like a grown up human being much less engaging in rational thinking.

But it's the truth.

Not so good for everyone else,excluding the retards that still believe Boy Jorge is some sort of saint,instead of a whore for hire.

Grow the eff up and talk like an adult.  Right now you just sound like a buffoon.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The simple fact is that both sides are lying and yes its well known that every eastern European neonazi scumbag on the planet was pimping for Trump. We know Trump himself was lying because he said so himself and FOX news happily gave him a platform to do so.

Sure the leftist media lies but that doesn't mean there weren't "right wing" media sites like the conservative nuthouse lying just as much.

@Cripplecreek

I see you are still steamed that Bubbette! didn't get elected.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Well former congressman Joe Walsh said he would be ready to pick up a musket if Trump lost a month or so back but now seems to think there is a lot of smoke around this issue.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,237585.msg1165938.html

@Cripplecreek

Yes there is a lot of confusion about it now...I agree.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy jpsb displays when it comes to what he deems credible and what he doesn't.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:00:48 pm by txradioguy »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah. 15 year wars for nothing are always awesome. We have too many young people taking up space in this country anyway.

@Frank Cannon

Well,it did help keep the unemployment numbers down due to young men and women who no longer had factory jobs to go to unless they moved to China could enlist.

It also helped preserve union jobs in the Defense Dept and made billions for serious investors with stock in companies with defense contracts.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yeah. 15 year wars for nothing are always awesome. We have too many young people taking up space in this country anyway.

I'm sorry...you served over there in Iraq when exactly?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two points!

1. It wasn't "for nothing"!

2. The only reason it has dragged on for fifteen years is OBAMA!

@Bigun

True,it was to enrich the politicians bribed to vote for it,as well as everyone with money invested in the Defense Industry. Since it was intended to be a perpetual war from the beginning,it's the gift that keeps on giving for the international bankers. Not so much for anyone else,though.

Both the Bush Crime Family and the Clinton Crime Family made out like the bandits they are on this one. So did their loyal followers,the Saud Royal Family,and various and assorted international bankers.

The actual reason it dragged on is that there was never any intention of winning it. Perpetual war equals perpetual profits and keeps the unemployment numbers down.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek

Yes there is a lot of confusion about it now...I agree.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy jpsb displays when it comes to what he deems credible and what he doesn't.

Exactly.

My question for Trumpers is....

Was Joe Walsh credible a month ago and is Joe Walsh credible today?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You do realize that Sony was hacked by the North Koreans of their movie, "The Interview", right?

If the North Koreans can hack Sony... Russia, with it's far more competent intelligence services and larger budget, should be able to do much better (don't you think)?

@HonestJohn

You can't possibly be serious?

What makes you think Russian intelligence services are more competent,or even AS competent as US intelligence services?

And you compare Sony to the DIA? Seriously????

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Bigun

True,it was to enrich the politicians bribed to vote for it,as well as everyone with money invested in the Defense Industry. Since it was intended to be a perpetual war from the beginning,it's the gift that keeps on giving for the international bankers. Not so much for anyone else,though.

Both the Bush Crime Family and the Clinton Crime Family made out like the bandits they are on this one. So did their loyal followers,the Saud Royal Family,and various and assorted international bankers.

The actual reason it dragged on is that there was never any intention of winning it. Perpetual war equals perpetual profits and keeps the unemployment numbers down.

Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS)

Definition:  The acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency—nay—the very existence of George W. Bush.

Unfortunately for those suffering from BDS, it is not listed in the DSM and as such unlikely to be covered by the average insurance plan.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:47:41 pm by txradioguy »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
None of what you complain about was W's fault.  Lay it at the feet of Obama and the left, but Iraq was pretty well on the way to being successfully concluded before Obama screwed it up.  Ditto protection at home.  All the rest, Obama's fault.  You really need to pay more attention to what goes on around you.

@Frank Cannon  @Doug Loss

EVERYTHING Frank Cannon wrote was the direct responsibility of Boy Jorge and that corrupt group of globalist assholes he was the front man for. Boy Jorge was the bought and paid for Boy Toy of he King of Saudi Arabia,and he ordered the invasion of Iraq for 2 reasons. The first being there was an election coming up and his polling numbers were bottoming out. NOTHING rallies the voters around a president like a war,so he wanted to go to war. The second reason was he and his corrupt family were paid to invade Iraq by the Sauds. Saddam Hussein was NOT a danger to either the US or to Israel,and I have no freaking idea why we give a damn about Israel to start with,but he WAS a danger to the Kingdom of Saud.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

EVERYTHING Frank Cannon wrote was the direct responsibility of Boy Jorge and that corrupt group of globalist assholes he was the front man for. Boy Jorge was the bought and paid for Boy Toy of he King of Saudi Arabia,and he ordered the invasion of Iraq for 2 reasons. The first being there was an election coming up and his polling numbers were bottoming out. NOTHING rallies the voters around a president like a war,so he wanted to go to war. The second reason was he and his corrupt family were paid to invade Iraq by the Sauds. Saddam Hussein was NOT a danger to either the US or to Israel,and I have no freaking idea why we give a damn about Israel to start with,but he WAS a danger to the Kingdom of Saud.

Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS)

Definition:  The acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency—nay—the very existence of George W. Bush.

Unfortunately for those suffering from BDS, it is not listed in the DSM and as such unlikely to be covered by the average insurance plan.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean

You're really unhinged about W, aren't you?  You really don't know anything at all about what you're talking about.  Oh, and a bit of evidence for your whacked-out conspiracy theories might be useful to your argument, if you actually had any.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They are the same ones that missed the breakup of the USSR, that prompted Obama to refer to ISIS as Junior Varsity, and required ten years to find and kill bin Laden.

Fake news, about fake news.

Jointly supported by the Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama dynasties.

@truth_seeker

Osama bin Laden was found and targetting for a hit by a CIA contract agent and former SF SGM named Billy Waugh LONG before the general public even knew who he was. Billy was in Kabul tracking the first famous international terrorist,Carlos,the Jackal to set  him up for a hit,and when he followed Carlos to a party,it was at a villa rented by bin Laden.

Billy recognized bin Laden from his days training rebels in Afghanistan before the war there officially began,and being in the CIA,he knew what most people didn't know at that time,that bin Laden was a suspect in the bombing of the American embassy in Africa,and also suspected of setting up the attack on the American destroyer that was attacked coming into port in Africa.

Billy rented an apartment across the street from the villa and set up a sniper post that was manned 24/7 while waiting for permission to take the shot. The Clinton administration refused permission to shoot bin Laden,and they also refused permission to shoot Carlos. He was told to monitor and watch as the French came in and arrested Carlos to take him off to trial and a serious sentence of life in jail in France.

Shooting him would have been mercy that Carlos didn't deserve. IIRC,he is locked away in a room by himself with no human contact whatsoever other than the prison doctor and guards,and isn't even allowed to have a radio, tv, or even newspapers,and that there is an armed guard outside his door 24/7 to make sure nobody slips him any contraband or messages. His wife and children can't even visit him. Say what you want about the French,but when you go to a French jail you are going to be punished.

https://www.amazon.com/Hunting-Jackal-Soldiers-Frontlines-Terrorism/dp/0060564105/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1481642981&sr=1-1&keywords=billy+waugh

Offline corbe

@sneakypete your hate for GWB is consuming you as much as Saddams hate for the Kurd and GHWB consumed him. If I didn't know better I'd think you were a DEM.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

@Bigun

While I don't disagree, I think there was an element of pay back, recall the Sadame tried to have daddy Bush assassinated. So IMHO W put family business ahead of the interests of the nation.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:41:38 pm by jpsb »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You're really unhinged about W, aren't you?  You really don't know anything at all about what you're talking about.  Oh, and a bit of evidence for your whacked-out conspiracy theories might be useful to your argument, if you actually had any.

@Doug Loss

I wonder what Pete's reaction would be if someone started running off at the mouth about what a useless war Vietnam was...and how we were paid by the French to take over their war and fight on their behalf in the former area known as French Indochina?

Wonder how many bankers and corrupt politicians lined their pockets off of that meaningless conflict.  Because...I mean c'mon...was Ho Che Min really that much of a threat to the U.S.?  It's clear that Kennedy and Johnson needed that war because as SP said "NOTHING rallies the voters around a president like a war".
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:45:06 pm by txradioguy »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
While I don't disagree I think there was an element of pay back, recall the Sadame tried to have daddy Bush assassinated. So IMHO W put family business ahead of the interests of the nation.

So gassing Kurds...threatening his neighbors and the stability of the region...harboring Al Qaeda as well as other wanted terrorists and violating the conditions of the 1991 cease fire weren't justification enough?

You know it's bad enough dealing with uninformed Liberals when it comes to things like the Iraq war....just downright insulting to a persons intelligence when you have to deal with someone who claims to be a Conservative saying the same stupid things.

Offline NavyCanDo

The Republicans swept the board gaining seats everywhere. Damn those Russians hackers are good.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline corbe

The Republicans swept the board gaining seats everywhere. Damn those Russians hackers are good.

Their better than US hackers who really screwed up Ukraine and BREXIT!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jpsb

So gassing Kurds...threatening his neighbors and the stability of the region...harboring Al Qaeda as well as other wanted terrorists and violating the conditions of the 1991 cease fire weren't justification enough?

You know it's bad enough dealing with uninformed Liberals when it comes to things like the Iraq war....just downright insulting to a persons intelligence when you have to deal with someone who claims to be a Conservative saying the same stupid things.

Sadame was in a box with a no fly zone overhead.

I believe in going to war when the nations vital interests are seriously threatened. Iraq was not a threat and invading Iraq started a series of very bad events that is still unfolding today.  The Iraq war was a big big mistake. 

I can't not understand how anyone knowing what we know now can defend Ws' decision to invade Iraq. Historically conservatives are very reluctant to "Cry Havoc and let Loose the Dog of War".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

You left out Scuds and Project Babylon (the Iraqi Super Gun) https://fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/other/supergun.htm
http://www.wnd.com/2002/01/12248/
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/14779/Project_Babylon__Iraqi_Super_Cannon/
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/14779/Project_Babylon__Iraqi_Super_Cannon/
How convenient it is to forget why those WMDs were a threat to the region.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 04:09:55 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis