Author Topic: Reaction of Geert Wilders to His Conviction  (Read 775 times)

rangerrebew

Reaction of Geert Wilders to His Conviction
« on: December 09, 2016, 05:10:50 pm »
Reaction of Geert Wilders to His Conviction

by Geert Wilders
December 9, 2016 at 7:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9530/geert-wilders-conviction

Comment

Dear friends, I still cannot believe it, but I have just been convicted. Because I asked a question about Moroccans. While the day before yesterday, scores of Moroccan asylum-seekers terrorized buses in Emmen and did not even had to pay a fine, a politician who asks a question about fewer Moroccans is sentenced.

The Netherlands have become a sick country. And I have a message for the judges who convicted me: You have restricted the freedom of speech of millions of Dutch and hence convicted everyone. No one trusts you anymore. But fortunately, truth and liberty are stronger than you. And so am I.

I will never be silent. You will not be able to stop me. And you are wrong, too. Moroccans are not a race, and people who criticize Moroccans are not racists. I am not a racist and neither are my voters. This sentence proves that you judges are completely out of touch.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Reaction of Geert Wilders to His Conviction
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 05:45:15 pm »

Social Justice Warriors think Wilders and any Dutchmen that want to guard against getting invaded and overrun by hordes of violent, 3rd world fanatics is a "racist."

Convicting him of "hate speech" for speaking the truth is evidence for the downfall of Europe.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Resp3

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 06:19:46 pm »
I'm reading here how CNN is calling him a far right opposition leader who's known for his anti-Muslim views and his bleached hair, and "Europe's Donald Trump".

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/europe/geert-wilders-hate-speech-trial-verdict/

Sigh. It never stops, does it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 06:25:06 pm »
Hopefully, the Dutch will find where they buried their backbones and dig them up.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:29:03 pm »
Meanwhile in the Netherlands and this is today's news, Dec. 9: 

TERROR PLOT FOILED Jihadi suspect with ‘loaded assault rifle, explosives and painting of ISIS flag’ is arrested at his Rotterdam home

The man, 30, has been remanded in custody on suspicion of plotting an ISIS-inspired terror attack
by emma lake

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2366642/a-terror-suspect-carrying-a-loaded-kalashnikov-arrested-in-rotterdam/
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:29:33 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 06:41:27 pm »
Note, I think this article or one like it was already posted:

Netherlands: Death threats against Homosexuals OK if you’re Muslim
December 3, 2016 sheikyermami   4 Comments

Thanks to the Religion of Peace
Fury as watchdog says it’s OK to send gay people death threats – but only if you’re Muslim

FURIOUS Dutch MPs have demanded an immediate public inquiry after a government-backed watchdog said it was acceptable for Muslims to send gay people death threats.

A Dutch anti-discrimination hotline has said it is OK for Muslims to threaten gay people

Read More At: http://sheikyermami.com/2016/12/netherlands-death-threats-against-homosexuals-ok-if-youre-muslim/

And in another country:
UN cretin attacks Australia over slow pace of Islamisation
December 8, 2016 sheikyermami   

Aussies preparing for the festive season had an unwelcome early Christmas present from the United Nations dropped in their laps earlier this week.
Racism is the new secular sin used by do-gooder elites to denounce and condemn all those with whom they disagree. The UN special rapporteur is one of the high priests of this religion.
According to UN special rapporteur on racism, Mutuma Ruteere, Australia is marred by divisive and racist rhetoric, and xenophobic hate speech is on the rise.

Mr Ruteere has just wrapped up his first visit to Australia and released a preliminary report denouncing our elected politicians and lauding the unelected Australian Human Rights Commission.

Continued: http://sheikyermami.com/2016/12/un-cretin-attacks-australia-over-slow-pace-of-islamisation/

I'll have to read up on this website, new to me, looks fine.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:41:58 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 06:43:23 pm »
Wilders was at that cartoon (draw the prophet) meeting in Garland Tx., I'm rather sure.