Author Topic: Nevada student, 14, who swung a knife at his classmates before being shot by police 'was bullied for days before he snapped and attacked his friends'  (Read 8475 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

If you say so. I have no problem with what happened to this kid.

If he was black he'd be dead IMO.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Is that you,Jesse?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Apparently you do fire if you think he's endangering people. "

Only if you are a gutless punk with a badge pissing in your panties in fear.

"We'll see how the system treats this. My guess is it that it will side with the cop, especially since the kid is still alive."

The system is going to side with the cop,like they always do because if they don't the system has to pay out damages.

Once again,the kid is ONLY alive because the punk cop was to panicked to fire an accurate shot. He could have just as easily killed another kid as wound the kid with the knives. The fact that it didn't happen is only due to everyone being luck.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline verga

@verga

That kid had already snapped in his own way. I can assure you that, when the cops arrived, he was already in a threatening posture and the cops had already assumed a defensive posture. (The surrounding kids, not so much. I guess they didn't quite feel threatened by this kid's antics.)

So let's think about this for a second, shall we?

Assuming facts not in evidence and still YOU WERE NOT THERE!
Welcome to being #6 on my ignore list.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 04:57:20 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A worsening of the people viewing cops as a threat and the cops viewing people as a threat.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A worsening of the people viewing cops as a threat and the cops viewing people as a threat.

@bigheadfred

Fred,let's analyze what happened. A kid,waving two knives around that was basically surrounded by other kids he could have cut or stabbed anytime he wanted,but they weren't afraid of him because none ran away got shot by a cop trying to kill him.

Who caused physical harm and who got physically harmed?

AND...,what effect do you think all cops and the cop fan boyz coming on here and celebrating the "good shoot" will have in relation to improving the image and public trust towards cops?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 04:58:29 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
OR pepper spray.    The kid wouldn't  have been hurt and the risk to those surrounding kids would have been significantly less.
The surrounding kids should have been cleared out of there, period.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Sneakypete: the forum's Internet tough guy.

Go put your diapers on, punk.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The surrounding kids should have been cleared out of there, period.

@Smokin Joe

So what? The fact that you are correct changes nothing because we are dealing with the situation and it's aftermath as it was at the time of the shooting.  The cop had no justification to shoot the kid even if he and the kid had been the only ones there. The kid had been waving the knives around for a minimum of several minutes before the cop even showed up,and not only hadn't he harmed anyone with them,none of the kids standing about seemed to feel threatened. The kid was being bullied and he was waving the knives around to keep the bullies away from him. He was NOT going after anyone.

Yeah,if the cop had shown up on the scene and the kid was chasing other kids around with the knives and stabbing or cutting them,shooting the kid would have been justified. The kid wasn't hurting anyone and the cop had no business shooting him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Sneakypete: the forum's Internet tough guy.

Go put your diapers on, punk.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

YOU  are the wuss afraid of a little scared kid with a knife,not me,poser.

• Technical
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

YOU  are the wuss afraid of a little scared kid with a knife,not me,poser.

Haha you wouldn't be afraid of a maniac with a knife?!?! Easy to say from behind a keyboard. Like I said, internet tough guy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Haha you wouldn't be afraid of a maniac with a knife?!?! Easy to say from behind a keyboard. Like I said, internet tough guy.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Not when I was younger and more agile.

The whole knife threat at 21 feet thing is greatly exaggerated to give cops an excuse to not do their jobs.

• Technical
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Not when I was younger and more agile.

The whole knife threat at 21 feet thing is greatly exaggerated to give cops an excuse to not do their jobs.

They did do their jobs, you pinhead. They shot a knife wielding maniac, without killing him.

Offline bolobaby

Assuming facts not in evidence and still YOU WERE NOT THERE!
Welcome to being #6 on my ignore list.

Hahaha.

The video of what transpired is as good as being a witness standing there.

Glad to have made this clown's ignore list. I don't like people who celebrate kids getting shot responding to my comments anyway.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

They did do their jobs, you pinhead. They shot a knife wielding maniac, without killing him.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure ,yeah,because wounding him is what Barney Fife was trying to do,huh?

And *I* am the pinhead?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hahaha.

The video of what transpired is as good as being a witness standing there.

Glad to have made this clown's ignore list. I don't like people who celebrate kids getting shot responding to my comments anyway.

@bolobaby

They are all cops or cop fan boyz,and if the kid had been 9 years old and holding a water pistol and the cop had shot him with a M-60 or 240,they would STILL be calling it a good shoot.

Hard to tell the female cops from the male cops today. Neither have any balls,but the females do seem to be more aggressive.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bolobaby @sneakypete @Weird Tolkienish Figure

They are all cops or cop fan boyz,and if the kid had been 9 years old and holding a water pistol and the cop had shot him with a M-60 or 240,they would STILL be calling it a good shoot.

Hard to tell the female cops from the male cops today. Neither have any balls,but the females do seem to be more aggressive.

Would be a good shoot if the kid was black. Juuust Kidding, people. I can't see this as a good shoot no matter if the kid was a "good" "troubled" "special needs" "bullied" or straight out dumbass.

So this kid is out dancing around with knives. RUN AWAY! duh
If you shoot him, shoot him in the ass with some rock salt. Or Thorazine.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Would be a good shoot if the kid was black. Juuust Kidding, people. I can't see this as a good shoot no matter if the kid was a "good" "troubled" "special needs" "bullied" or straight out dumbass.

So this kid is out dancing around with knives. RUN AWAY! duh
If you shoot him, shoot him in the ass with some rock salt. Or Thorazine.

@bigheadfred

Well,it does seem to be the case that THIS particular kid is well on the road to becoming a career criminal. Or was,anyway.  He might have a bit of trouble breathing well enough to run away from the cops in the future.

It has been reported that he is a outright thief and/or fence because he has been caught selling stolen goods more than once,and that he reported on his twitter or facebook page not long ago that he would be going to jail (juvie) for a year based on what the judge had been saying. Which MIGHT be related to why people were wanting to beat the snot out of him.

None of which means he needed to be shot by the police. Shot by a homeowner catching him in the act,sure,but not executed by the state.

Especially when you consider the cop that shot him didn't have a clue about the kid's activities as a member of the Future Criminals of America. We  have institutions  called Grand Juries and trial juries to determine guilt and punishment.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 03:02:42 am by sneakypete »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred

Well,it does seem to be the case that THIS particular kid is well on the road to becoming a career criminal. Or was,anyway.  He might have a bit of trouble breathing well enough to run away from the cops in the future.

It has been reported that he is a outright thief and/or fence because he has been caught selling stolen goods more than once,and that he reported on his twitter or facebook page not long ago that he would be going to jail (juvie) for a year based on what the judge had been saying. Which MIGHT be related to why people were wanting to beat the snot out of him.

None of which means he needed to be shot by the police. Shot by a homeowner catching him in the act,sure,but not executed by the state.

Especially when you consider the cop that shot him didn't have a clue about the kid's activities as a member of the Future Criminals of America. We  gave institutions  called Grand Juries and trial juries to determine guilt and punishment.

Hopefully the event will help the kid to decide to turn his life around. Before his life style does get him killed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bigheadfred

Agree,and there ain't a single good thing that can be said about that.