Author Topic: 65 Million Americans Should Threaten to Not Pay Taxes; Until democracy is restored  (Read 1285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
65 Million Americans Should Threaten to Not Pay Taxes

Mark Weston

Dec. 6, 2016

Mark Weston is the author of The Runner-Up Presidency
Until democracy is restored

The approximately 65 million Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton should pledge that in the future if a Republican wins the presidency with fewer votes than a Democrat for the third time in our era, we won’t pay taxes to the federal government. No taxation without representation!

Twice in the past 16 years, a Republican candidate who finished second in the popular vote has won the presidency. This year, Donald Trump won the electoral vote with about 46% of the popular vote, while Hillary Clinton received about 48%. If the parties stay this evenly divided, another electoral mishap is more likely than not in the next 20 years.

more
http://time.com/4590994/popular-vote-tax-pledge/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
65 Million Americans Should Threaten to Not Pay Taxes

Mark Weston

Dec. 6, 2016

Mark Weston is the author of The Runner-Up Presidency
Until democracy is restored

The approximately 65 million Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton should pledge that in the future if a Republican wins the presidency with fewer votes than a Democrat for the third time in our era, we won’t pay taxes to the federal government. No taxation without representation!

Twice in the past 16 years, a Republican candidate who finished second in the popular vote has won the presidency. This year, Donald Trump won the electoral vote with about 46% of the popular vote, while Hillary Clinton received about 48%. If the parties stay this evenly divided, another electoral mishap is more likely than not in the next 20 years.

more
http://time.com/4590994/popular-vote-tax-pledge/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

Jailing a few million of the most whacko left wingers for Tax evasion?  Then not allow them ever to vote again as they will be felons?

Ahhhhhhhh   i can dream can't i?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Oceander

Jailing a few million of the most whacko left wingers for Tax evasion?  Then not allow them ever to vote again as they will be felons?

Good point!

Offline Night Hides Not

IRS tax mitigation experts are going to make millions over the next four years. I could be tempted to re-enter that field, there's really nothing difficult about it, i.e. setting up an installment agreement.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline rodamala

IRS tax mitigation experts are going to make millions over the next four years. I could be tempted to re-enter that field, there's really nothing difficult about it, i.e. setting up an installment agreement.

My life has come to a point that my goal is to have no reportable income.

Offline Night Hides Not

My life has come to a point that my goal is to have no reportable income.

It can be done, but my wife won't let me retire.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline MajorClay

Why do I hear...Go to Jail, go directly to jail...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Sounds like a plan.

I'd love to see their precious social programs collapse by their own hand.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Most of their core constituency doesn't make enough to pay income tax anyway.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

Although one of the problems with that area is that if they had enough money to pay you, they usually wouldn't need your services anyways. 

Offline r9etb

Well, since we're a Republic, not a Democracy, all that really means is that their elected representatives need not pay taxes.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I love that dream...

My favorite part of the dream is when they cart off Reverend Sharpton on live television

...however the dream gets much darker with each successive Trump term, and by the 4th Trump term...where we are all mutated from radiation...I wet my sheets.

TMI?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Will they also give up welfare and other benefits?