Author Topic: Mike Pence: ‘Buckle Up’ for Trump’s First 100 Days  (Read 2087 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Mike Pence: ‘Buckle Up’ for Trump’s First 100 Days
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 10:43:15 pm »
Man, I can't believe how quickly everyone is to go negative.

So far I've liked a lot more than I disliked and Trump isn't even sworn in yet. Trump's appointments have looked pretty good. He hasn't backed off getting rid of obamacare. He says he's going to build the wall. He's pushing for a major tax code overhaul. He's promising to rescind all the executive orders he can and Ryan says they're working on legislation to deal with the rest. I see lots of reasons to be optimistic and he isn't even in office yet.

I know Trump isn't going to become a class act overnight, but if we can get conservative judges and most of the other things he said he would do I'll be happy.

I think where Trump supporters will be upset is immigration. He's already talking about a deal for "dreamers".

Shame on people for being "negative" about a guy who plans to be a dictator and ignore the Constitution.

Shame on people for believing in that Constitution and the limits on the Executive Branch it sets.

Shame on people for still believing that America is better off if it sticks to what the Founders intended.

Shame on us all.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 11:16:26 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2016, 12:17:48 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.