Author Topic: These Countries Have Nearly "Eliminated Cash From Circulation" {can U spell 'Mark of The Beast?'}  (Read 2224 times)

Silver Pines

Re: !Q!
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2016, 02:45:32 pm »
All salient, sagacious points.
This is why I so think you are wonderful..

Btw, I try to pay for cash for everything , my parents taught me that. I only use my credit card this time of year. And that I pay back in one large sum next month.

@Victoria33  888heartkitty

@Freya

We do use credit cards, but husband pays them off when the bill comes. 

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

:thumbsup:

They have always been a basketcase.

It would make no sense . . .

TO you!

I can think of a number of scenarios where it would make good sense.

But then I'm used to thinking outside the box.

I didn't realize we had so many 'box-dwellers' hereon.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Victoria33

@Quix
@Oceander
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon

"Nevertheless, for a time . . . 3.5 years? . . . the Mark of the Beast will be implemented . . . regardless of how well it will or won't work for how long. The enemy is not stupid. He must have the collapse of the grid well factored in."

I agree this will happen and last 3.5 years - but the grid won't be down when it is implemented because if the grid is down, there is nothing but chaos.  If the grid is down, there would be no way to control the people.  There will be no police as they will be trying to keep their families alive, plus if the police worked, they wouldn't get paid and they won't risk their lives for nothing - they will stay with their family.  There will be no commutation between the federal government and the people - the federal government will not work, either, as those people will be with their families.  There will be no military as they will be with their family. 

We will be back to living as it was in the 1800s but the people won't have the living skills people had in the 1800s.  I am prepared to live as in the 1800s, with the exception of I will have unending battery power which they did not have then, and medical supplies and medical information (I was an EMT) they did not have.

The book of Revelation:
It is strange people will believe the Bible until they get to Revelation, then their brain stops and they don't consider that prophecy to be the truth.

I just got, a few days ago, "The New Jerusalem Bible", study edition, which is translated from the original Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic languages used at that time.  I haven't had time yet to read Revelation but will get to that shortly, sometime today.  The wording in this Bible from the original languages, is different than other editions of the Bible which were translated from the French who translated from the original languages.  Translating from the French version lead to English word problems.

I didn't know about the Jerusalem Bible until I was helping a Spanish Priest with his English at our church last week. That is the Bible of choice for him and other Priests to use.  The Spanish Priest and I meet once a week to improve his English diction.

Offline Quix

INDEED.

Though the Jerusalem Bible has some problems, too. I like referring to the Aramaic etc. Purportedly, a lot of the Aramaic '-isms' are detectable in the Greek.

@Quix
@Oceander
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon

"Nevertheless, for a time . . . 3.5 years? . . . the Mark of the Beast will be implemented . . . regardless of how well it will or won't work for how long. The enemy is not stupid. He must have the collapse of the grid well factored in."

I agree this will happen and last 3.5 years - but the grid won't be down when it is implemented because if the grid is down, there is nothing but chaos.  If the grid is down, there would be no way to control the people.  There will be no police as they will be trying to keep their families alive, plus if the police worked, they wouldn't get paid and they won't risk their lives for nothing - they will stay with their family.  There will be no commutation between the federal government and the people - the federal government will not work, either, as those people will be with their families.  There will be no military as they will be with their family. 

We will be back to living as it was in the 1800s but the people won't have the living skills people had in the 1800s.  I am prepared to live as in the 1800s, with the exception of I will have unending battery power which they did not have then, and medical supplies and medical information (I was an EMT) they did not have.

The book of Revelation:
It is strange people will believe the Bible until they get to Revelation, then their brain stops and they don't consider that prophecy to be the truth.

I just got, a few days ago, "The New Jerusalem Bible", study edition, which is translated from the original Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic languages used at that time.  I haven't had time yet to read Revelation but will get to that shortly, sometime today.  The wording in this Bible from the original languages, is different than other editions of the Bible which were translated from the French who translated from the original languages.  Translating from the French version lead to English word problems.

I didn't know about the Jerusalem Bible until I was helping a Spanish Priest with his English at our church last week. That is the Bible of choice for him and other Priests to use.  The Spanish Priest and I meet once a week to improve his English diction.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
@Quix
@Oceander
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon

The book of Revelation:

Coupla thoughts since you articulated those points from Revelation 11 in regards to everything going down in the future.

First - The grid has to be up in most of the world and working because when the Two Witnesses are killed in Jerusalem, it says the whole world will "see" their dead bodies in the street and rejoice (Revelation 11:8-10).  Given an age of smart phones and instant communications - such devices would need to have power for that to happen and "all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies in 3-1/2 days…". 

Second, in my understanding of scripture - the Mark of the Beast here in Revelation is probably not literal - but metaphorical.  A mark in the right hand or forehead is a biblical metaphor for the way someone thinks, and the way someone acts:

These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. - Deuteronomy 6:6-8

I do not think it will be some bar code or implanted chip - even if nefarious purposes are intended by men with such devices.  We know scripture tells us that one cannot buy or sell, or make a living without having that mark and that has dominated much of the speculation about what that mark will be.  Personally I think we are getting a taste of how that will operate over the whole Homosexual Marriage assault on bakers, photographers and those who will not embrace and act upon those things which were once anathema to Christian behavior.  One must seig-heil the agenda, or one does not get to make a living.

One thing to consider regarding that mark, is that Scripture reveals God is the one who pours out His wrath on those who have 'received the Mark in their right hands or foreheads'.  Does God really need to see a physical mark in order to administer judgment when He can read our thoughts and the intents of our hearts?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Quix

I understand your perspective on the Mark. It's not mine.

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool literalist when it comes to Biblical interpretation.

I have observed over my 70 years that God tends to say what He means and means what He says.

There used to be tons of "higher" i.e. totally ignorant criticisms from arrogant intellectuals around 1900. They had 100's of complaints about why this place name or that factoid etc. could NOT be literal for a list of whatever reasons.

In virtually every case, they were proven wrong by archeology over the next 100 years.

I believe the Mark will be very literal. I believe that's the very brazenly plain character of the wording of the verses involving it. The 'sores' arising from it are not metaphorical.

Coupla thoughts since you articulated those points from Revelation 11 in regards to everything going down in the future.

First - The grid has to be up in most of the world and working because when the Two Witnesses are killed in Jerusalem, it says the whole world will "see" their dead bodies in the street and rejoice (Revelation 11:8-10).  Given an age of smart phones and instant communications - such devices would need to have power for that to happen and "all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies in 3-1/2 days…". 

Second, in my understanding of scripture - the Mark of the Beast here in Revelation is probably not literal - but metaphorical.  A mark in the right hand or forehead is a biblical metaphor for the way someone thinks, and the way someone acts:

These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. - Deuteronomy 6:6-8

I do not think it will be some bar code or implanted chip - even if nefarious purposes are intended by men with such devices.  We know scripture tells us that one cannot buy or sell, or make a living without having that mark and that has dominated much of the speculation about what that mark will be.  Personally I think we are getting a taste of how that will operate over the whole Homosexual Marriage assault on bakers, photographers and those who will not embrace and act upon those things which were once anathema to Christian behavior.  One must seig-heil the agenda, or one does not get to make a living.

One thing to consider regarding that mark, is that Scripture reveals God is the one who pours out His wrath on those who have 'received the Mark in their right hands or foreheads'.  Does God really need to see a physical mark in order to administer judgment when He can read our thoughts and the intents of our hearts?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I believe the Mark will be very literal. I believe that's the very brazenly plain character of the wording of the verses involving it. The 'sores' arising from it are not metaphorical.

Not a salvation issue to debate.  My understanding leads me to a different supposition. 

However I will agree with you that the sores will indeed be literal, as God will pour those out upon those His wrath is directed, being those who have received that mark that they are of the beast.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Your imagination seems to be limited in terms of the oligarchy's routes around those problems.

Mine isn't.

If you are saying I'm grounded in reality you can bet [mod snip] I am.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 03:40:34 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

If you are saying I'm grounded in reality you can bet your ass I am.

NOT from my perspective and experience, you aren't. However, the evidence is that you will NOT realize it until it is far too late to do anything about it.

Offline Quix

Not a salvation issue to debate.  My understanding leads me to a different supposition. 

However I will agree with you that the sores will indeed be literal, as God will pour those out upon those His wrath is directed, being those who have received that mark that they are of the beast.

AGREE.

Thx.

Offline MajorClay

Offline Quix

ARRRGH    22222frying pan

Your ARRRGH and bashing are more than a little ambiguous.