Poll

Did Federal, Presidential high level leaders know ahead of time Pearl Harbor was coming; had set it up to happen; insured it happened?

Absolutely. The historical evidence is exceedingly conclusive from  multiple sources
3 (11.1%)
Nonsense. Totally fabricated conspiracy hogwash with absolutely no foundation in fact
21 (77.8%)
I believe it was at about the 80-95% level. It's horrible to admit it but the evidence is there.
2 (7.4%)
I think there may be a 5-15% chance a lot of it was set-up and insured to happen but I don't want to face such a horrible probability.
1 (3.7%)
Indeed. The globalist oligarchy has been ruthlessly at work a long time.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: December 10, 2016, 03:32:02 am

Author Topic: R U Aware/Do U Believe Pearl Harbor Was Deliberately Set-up & Allowed to Happen?  (Read 7965 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

Thanks for your great points.

One quibble.

As quoted in the OP . . .

THIS item is NOT ambiguous:

Part of the November 25 message read: “...the task force, keeping its movements strictly secret and maintaining close guard against submarines and aircraft, shall advance into Hawaiian waters, and upon the very opening of hostilities shall attack the main force of the United States fleet in Hawaii and deal it a mortal blow...”

It's nothing like 3 big puzzles mixed up on the table. Contending it is, is nonsense.

It seems to me that far more folks hereon are addicted to Kool-Aid even than Scotch--with possibly one exception.

I expected a significant amount of blow-back.

I tend to try to engage the main blow-hard in light-hearted humor consistent with his tendencies and memes.

I should know better at this point but I'm still quite taken aback by the degree and quickness of meanness and hostility. I don't know if it's a recreational avocation or a compulsive habit.

I did have, evidently delusional, fantasies that a discussion could be had on the merits & probabilities of the evidence. Given the Kool-Aid and 'normalcy bias,' it would appear not.

I'll have to look at the carriers stuff again. It's been years since I looked into the whole thing much and I know a LOT has come to light in recent years as posted in the OP re Stinnet's book DAY OF DECEIT. Might just go ahead and get the book.

As acting Director of the Univ Library's Special Collections Dept . . . I knew something about archival documents and  primary source materials.

When Stinnet mentions more than 200,000 documents carefully analyzed, he's not just farting pixies. imho, indications that he was clueless, or shallow, or cursory, or a victim of hindsight bias is just ignorant.

Quality researchers like him build layers of evidence from multiple sources. Sneering at that as inconsequential and over-given to erroneous bias is, imho, arrogant and ignorant.

Of more import to our era . . . the same groups and forces are pulling the same sorts of treasonous stunts repeatedly.

They ARE determined to reshape the geopolitical landscape into a one world government and a one world religion. They are in the home stretch. And, they show increasing evidence of being more than a little barn-sour the nearer they get to their goals.

It grieves me that so many folks on a conservative forum are evidently so unaware of so many such forces and doings. They certainly WILL wake-up . . . probably like many Jews did . . . WHEN gas started coming out of the shower heads instead of water.

I believe the sanctions in place were to bring political (economic) pressure on the Japanese. That pressure always carries a risk of warfare. I also believe that the imperfect translation of Japanese codes would lead someone to know something was up, but not necessarily where. (Recall, Midway Island had to fake water supply problems to be identified in the Japanese coded traffic in order to intercept Japanese forces there.)
I have little doubt that the diplomatic and trade pressure created a situation where war was a risk, but from New Guinea to the Philippines and east to Hawaii, Americans had naval outposts. The Japanese wave of conquest was moving South toward Australia. 

Between normalcy bias on the part of command staff and politicians, and the fairly new concept of attacking someone's fleet half an ocean away with serious effect, to look back on what seems obvious now and say ''they should have know", or, "they had to know" is likely inaccurate.
Maybe in our 20/20 hindsight, walking through the maze backwards sees nothing but what seem to be obvious conclusions, but walking through the maze of history in the direction it happened exposes the myriad logical blind alleys which greeted all but the most prescient and insightful. It is easy to go from a leaf on a tree backwards to find the base of the trunk, not so easy to start at the base and find a specific leaf.
At each junction, not only must the analyst find the correct choice, they must have information which supports that conclusion. They must be capable of presenting that conclusion and the correct data to those higher in the tree, and convincing that person or committee that their analysis is correct.
That goes through multiple steps in the food chain before it gets to the top. At any juncture, the normalcy bias of those in command can scuttle the conclusion and any theory it leads to.

Consider, given what you KNOW about the Dec. 7 attack, if you were there, on November 23, given two weeks to convince the right people in command that there was an attack coming, and given some title or status enough to be able to be even slightly credible and not just some streetcorner guy in a robe with a sandwich board, would you be able to convince either the military, politicians, or both of the impending attack, time, and place?

Would you even get the opportunity to convince the people in Command?

Now, question number two. If you had the wherewithal to know every action to be taken through intelligence intercepts, broken codes, spies on the inside, or even a combination of those, knowing that you would not be looking at a definitive outcome at this point for either side, would you compromise your intel network/code-breaking advantage/HUMINT sources by acting on that intel in a way which would make it a likely conclusion on the part of your enemies that you had those resources, or would you save your high value trump card for later, when the advantage may be more decisive?

Recall, too, Coventry. The British had an enigma machine, they had the books, and knew Coventry was going to be attacked (bombed). Warning the population of that city would let the Germans know that we were reading their mail, and have caused them to change their codes. Codes which were believed to be secure by the Germans, which enabled more vital interceptions later on. Do you show your hand and let them change their codes and place your self at a disadvantage later?
You take the strategic view and make the hard choice.

Coventry was bombed by the Germans. The sacrifice of the civilians there was presented as a moral outrage on the part of the enemy, and became one more rallying point for the British population in their resolve to defeat the Nazis.

We may or may not have had such intel prior to Pearl Harbor, at least in the right hands. I note our carriers were absent from the harbor during the attack. Of the battleships sunk, the newest, the West Virginia, was 20 years old, and though she survived to fight another day after being re-floated and extensively refit in time for the Battle of Leyte Gulf in 1944. The upgrades from that refit gave her a significant radar and fire control advantage, even over the other vessels in the US contingent, advantages which helped the US Navy to prevail in that battle.
Prior to Pearl Harbor, tensions between the US and Japan were high, and the very real possibility of war was only likely to be averted if the Japanese met with demands they were unlikely to meet. The Japanese had been on their West Pacific blitzkreig longer than the Germans had been in Europe. Given that, however, the anticipated point of conflict was more likely to be somewhere in the vicinity of Wake, Guam, or the Philippines, and not so deep into the envelope of control. Concerns were more with reinforcing air assets at those far-flung bases than defending Pearl Harbor, which partly explains why the Carriers were not in the harbor on 12/7.

It was known that the Harbor was being spied upon by the enemy, just as the English knew there were spies who would relay that Coventry had been warned, had that been the case.  Interesting discussion of the absent carriers here: http://www.ibiblio.org/pha/myths/Missing_Carriers.html

So, it wasn't as if the US was skipping down the primrose path to be caught completely unawares, commanders were aware of impending war, and the Japanese were a foe to be anticipated. Again, though sending clear signals to the enemy that you are informed of their orders or actions is a loss of strategic advantage early on, when the battle at hand will not be the end of conflict, but the beginning.

So if the attack was in fact even known about in advance, what would have been done about it? How much could be done without the Japanese suspecting we had broken their codes?

Both events, Coventry's Bombing, Pearl Harbor, were presented to their respective populations as dastardly deeds of demonic and diabolical enemies, enemies to be fought with every fiber of our being. They became rallying points to energize respective populaces. There may have been foreknowledge in both instances, and there definitely was in the instance of Coventry, but the ugly strategic question of whether that knowledge would have been acted upon in any obvious and meaningful way remains.

The events were stages in the development of the war. There was plenty enough evil in the world in those days without it all sitting down together and planning out the conflicts that developed, even though all that evil ultimately comes from the same source. 

We can look back, knowing what we know now, and second guess, but it is only in the movies that some relatively obscure person who absolutely knows what adverse event is coming who can warn all the 'right' people in time to avoid it.

Today, even with the internet and social media, it would be difficult to bring something to the serious attention of those in a position to make decisions affecting the outcome, and who in those positions would have the courage to act on such in the face of possibly being wrong?

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

@Quix

This from the guy that drinks scotch like it is water.

Do I believe the U.S government would intentionally do something inimical to the American public every chance they get?

Absolutely.

On the other hand, just think of all the lives saved by FDR being able to force America into WWII. Americans need to be convinced before they sign on or jump in to anything major. Then the lemming tide is unstoppable.

INDEED.

The oligarchy has been scheduling wars and forcing the world into major conflagrations since AT LEAST the French Revolution.

Certainly they were determined to use war to reshape the geopolitical landscape in the Pacific region. They would have provoked it one way or another.

I still consider it treasonous that they did it the way they did it.

A question . . . where does the meanness and willful ignorance arise from about such things? An unwillingness or an incapacity to study the puzzle pieces adequately? The meanness is likely Attachment Disorder dynamics. I can mostly understand that--though it still seems exceedingly arrogant, to me--which is also an Attachment Disorder problem.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Thanks for your great points.

One quibble.

As quoted in the OP . . .

THIS item is NOT ambiguous:

It's nothing like 3 big puzzles mixed up on the table. Contending it is, is nonsense.

It seems to me that far more folks hereon are addicted to Kool-Aid even than Scotch--with possibly one exception.

I expected a significant amount of blow-back.

I tend to try to engage the main blow-hard in light-hearted humor consistent with his tendencies and memes.

I should know better at this point but I'm still quite taken aback by the degree and quickness of meanness and hostility. I don't know if it's a recreational avocation or a compulsive habit.

I did have, evidently delusional, fantasies that a discussion could be had on the merits & probabilities of the evidence. Given the Kool-Aid and 'normalcy bias,' it would appear not.

I'll have to look at the carriers stuff again. It's been years since I looked into the whole thing much and I know a LOT has come to light in recent years as posted in the OP re Stinnet's book DAY OF DECEIT. Might just go ahead and get the book.

As acting Director of the Univ Library's Special Collections Dept . . . I knew something about archival documents and  primary source materials.

When Stinnet mentions more than 200,000 documents carefully analyzed, he's not just farting pixies. imho, indications that he was clueless, or shallow, or cursory, or a victim of hindsight bias is just ignorant.

Quality researchers like him build layers of evidence from multiple sources. Sneering at that as inconsequential and over-given to erroneous bias is, imho, arrogant and ignorant.

Of more import to our era . . . the same groups and forces are pulling the same sorts of treasonous stunts repeatedly.

They ARE determined to reshape the geopolitical landscape into a one world government and a one world religion. They are in the home stretch. And, they show increasing evidence of being more than a little barn-sour the nearer they get to their goals.

It grieves me that so many folks on a conservative forum are evidently so unaware of so many such forces and doings. They certainly WILL wake-up . . . probably like many Jews did . . . WHEN gas started coming out of the shower heads instead of water.
Well, even with prior knowledge: If ships were sunk in Pearl Harbor, they could be refloated if not too damaged and repaired. This was done with some.  In the open ocean, the ships would have been lost and not recovered.
The carriers responded on a Direction Finder heading. But they went south, not north. Without ability to triangulate on a signal, the possibility of being 180 degrees off exists.

Last, but not least, and at risk of being repetitive, If that intel was possessed at the highest levels, would it have been used?
(see the Coventry example)

Retaining the ability to decipher the enemy's code (by NOT acting on any foreknowledge) did the following:

It alerted US forces to the attack on Midway, the battle which changed the course of the Naval War in the Pacific.

It enabled US P-38s to intercept Yamamoto and shoot his plane down.

If the Japanese were determined to attack, they were going to. It is questionable whether the US would have been able to prevent the attack, or mount a much more effective defense. If so, that option was lost with the assumption radar indications of incoming waves of attacking aircraft were B-17s. Losses were going to be high either way.
However, indicating any foreknowledge of the attack, which would have been evident to spies on the island, would likely have led to the codes being changed, and affected later outcomes.

That hole card, the ability to intercept the enemy's communications, was worthy of protection.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
INDEED.

The oligarchy has been scheduling wars and forcing the world into major conflagrations since AT LEAST the French Revolution.

Certainly they were determined to use war to reshape the geopolitical landscape in the Pacific region. They would have provoked it one way or another.

I still consider it treasonous that they did it the way they did it.

A question . . . where does the meanness and willful ignorance arise from about such things? An unwillingness or an incapacity to study the puzzle pieces adequately? The meanness is likely Attachment Disorder dynamics. I can mostly understand that--though it still seems exceedingly arrogant, to me--which is also an Attachment Disorder problem.

I have an honest question, you reference "the oligarchy" above, and I wonder, which "oligarchy" do you mean? Do you see the elites of each nation/region as being separate and in contention with one another, or do you think that there is a single, world-encompassing "oligarchy" that arranges and schedules various world conflicts to further their own mysterious (to us) agenda?
Let it burn.

Offline Quix

I have an honest question, you reference "the oligarchy" above, and I wonder, which "oligarchy" do you mean? Do you see the elites of each nation/region as being separate and in contention with one another, or do you think that there is a single, world-encompassing "oligarchy" that arranges and schedules various world conflicts to further their own mysterious (to us) agenda?

There are experts that claim to have a handle on that issue. I don't.

I do mean the overarching global oligarchy in charge of all the major countries and the planet as a whole--with contentious, resistive spots here and there, from  time  to time.

A given activity, action on the oligarchy's part may not be abundantly clear as to its goal etc. However, the two goals outlined in the basic script depicted in the Bible 2,000+  years ago are still the priority ones.

1. A one world government of utter tyranny led by satan incarnate.

2. A one world religion of utter ruthlessness demanding that satan be worshiped AS God Almighty under pain of death for refusal to do so.

Those have long been their goals. Satan and stooges have been working  tirelessly for thousands of years toward those goals. This just happens to be the era that will see it all come  to pass.

My sense is that the ruling families that have protected their power and wealth number somewhere around 30-50 families--comprising the vast huge majority of power and wealth.

Some experts have traced them back 400 years. Some have traced them back to Rome. Some have traced them back to satan worshiping Babylon.

Certainly the 'Spirit Cooking' video is a demonstration as to who their "Lord" still is. The stage is being set for more public sacrificing of babies to Molach as in Babylon seems to be advancing more and more.

I think the real actors are mostly behind the scenes and relatively unknown.

Certainly their 2nd tier . . . Soros, Kissinger, Bush's, Rothschilds, et al are up to their pointed heads in the stuff. Klintoons are Johnny come lately useful idiot stooges for the oligarchy.

The revolving government corporation boards of directors positions show a lot of the major players of at least the public types.

My boss at the Univ library once told me to look at the Board of Directors of the National Geographic Society. I was sobered. It's rife with globalists and serves a globalist propaganda function big time. Always has.

For me, the term 'the oligarchy' merely means the super elite who own and run things at the very top levels.

I've read documents, BTW, that the Queen of England is a direct documented descendant of Julius Caesar's sister.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:09:25 pm by Quix »

Offline montanajoe

Geez I miss the the days when there weren't conspiracy {sillies [mod change]}....

{Quix note: Harshly (or otherwise) Criticizing  someone's sanity, as the old FR Religion Mod would say . . . is making it personal. Personally assaultive--particularly personhood attacks hereon are no longer to be tolerated. Please adjust your style accordingly.}
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 01:11:03 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

Geez I miss the the days when there weren't conspiracy nuts.... :shrug:

How sweet of you to say so.

Perhaps if you tell us who put a gun to your head to read such threads, we might be able to do something about it.

Actually, those who are truly the most nuts are those who have not awakened enough to . . .

smell the Kool-Aid.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 06:55:59 pm by Quix »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
If I understood history half as well I like to think the hard question was when and where. If we knew Pearl Harbor on Dec 7 was the target we wouldn't have left the battleships there.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:05:58 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Geez I miss the the days when there weren't conspiracy nuts.... :shrug:

Jeseus Christ
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Quix

If I understood history half as well I like to think the hard question was when and where. If we knew Pearl Harbor on Dec 7 was the target we wouldn't have left the battleships there.

I guess I disagree.

IIRC, some Naval CDR's wanted to leave the harbor but were ordered to stay.

I think we knew it was coming within a 24-48 hour period. I strongly believe they were deliberately set-up and left in harm's way.

I believe NY City and Wash D.C. will similarly be set-up and destroyed. Which other cities will be included are less easy to predict.

Certainly likely candidates are:

Atlanta,
Boston,
Philadelphia,
Houston,
Albuquerque,
Phoenix,
Las Vegas,
San Diego,
LA
San Francisco
Portland
Seattle.

They may have exotic protections over Albuquerque. I don't think they will support the wholesale destruction of Denver because they evidently intend to use it as the new US Capital.

I don't know what they'll do with Dallas. Dallas/Ft Worth are easy enough targets.

But these folks destroy thousands of people without flinching. They're getting ready to do so with 10's of millions. That's the recreation, avocation, passion and compulsion of their boss.

One thing pizzagate should have informed folks of, is--the oligarchy can destroy very painfully and full of ruthlessly tortured terror toddler and other children. If you think they care about protecting and furthering YOUR life, then you may be into too much of Frank's Scotch or someone's weed.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 09:37:52 pm by Quix »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

I guess I disagree.

I think we knew it was coming within a 24-48 hour period. I strongly believe they were deliberately set-up and left in harm's way.

I believe NY City and Wash D.C. will similarly be set-up and destroyed. Which other cities will be included are less easy to predict.

Certainly likely candidates are:

Atlanta,
Boston,
Philadelphia,
Houston,
Albuquerque,
Phoenix,
Las Vegas,
San Diego,
LA
San Francisco
Portland
Seattle.

They may have exotic protections over Albuquerque. I don't think they will support the wholesale destruction of Denver because they evidently intend to use it as the new US Capital.

I don't know what they'll do with Dallas. Dallas/Ft Worth are easy enough targets.

But these folks destroy thousands of people without flinching. They're getting ready to do so with 10's of millions. That's the recreation, avocation, passion and compulsion of their boss.

One thing pizzagate should have informed folks of, is--the oligarchy can destroy very painfully and full of ruthlessly tortured terror toddler and other children. If you think they care about protecting and furthering YOUR life, then you may be into too much of Frank's Scotch or someone's weed.
Nah, I don't think we were smart enough to know that we could win the war with carriers and subs when the conventional wisdom said you need battleships. If we'd known why were the fighters lined up to be sitting ducks?

Was FDR itching for an excuse to get us in the war you bet your boots, but what good did it do for him to let us get sucker punched?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Quix

Nah, I don't think we were smart enough to know that we could win the war with carriers and subs when the conventional wisdom said you need battleships. If we'd known why were the fighters lined up to be sitting ducks?

Was FDR itching for an excuse to get us in the war you bet your boots, but what good did it do for him to let us get sucker punched?

That's hard to guess from this distance and without ALL the puzzle pieces.

However, one possibility is

We already had exotic UFO craft that were deployable--IIRC--well BEFORE Roswell. Certainly we knew they were coming online or likely could be brought online quickly. And we knew the atom bomb was being brought online quickly.

With either one or both those 'ace's' . . . FDR's bosses may well have thought that any number of games and thousands of lives and material were expendable

'For the cause.'

Always for the cause.

It's all a massive Kabuki Dance . . . a charade . . . where lives are trashed willy nilly as so much used toilet paper.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Conspiracy theories like this are nothing more than psyops to create suspicion and distrust of American history and government among the simple minded.

I saw one the other day claiming that the war of 1812 was about the British wanting to convert all the Indians to Catholicism and wage war on us so the primarily Protestant Americans would beg England to take us back.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Conspiracy theories like this are nothing more than psyops to create suspicion and distrust of American history and government among the simple minded.

I saw one the other day claiming that the war of 1812 was about the British wanting to convert all the Indians to Catholicism and wage war on us so the primarily Protestant Americans would beg England to take us back.
That's a hoot, considering the Black Robes had been all over the place with the French and the Spanish.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

That's hard to guess from this distance and without ALL the puzzle pieces.

However, one possibility is

We already had exotic UFO craft that were deployable--IIRC--well BEFORE Roswell. Certainly we knew they were coming online or likely could be brought online quickly. And we knew the atom bomb was being brought online quickly.

With either one or both those 'ace's' . . . FDR's bosses may well have thought that any number of games and thousands of lives and material were expendable

'For the cause.'

Always for the cause.

It's all a massive Kabuki Dance . . . a charade . . . where lives are trashed willy nilly as so much used toilet paper.
People don't do things for the cause they do it for money, especially because some little green men tell you to. It's not like FDR retired wealth somewhere with a bunch of unexplained loot.

Given the political situation in k With the exception of the test of the flying flapjack we sure didn't put any of that UFO tech to use and we sure waited to pull that atom bomb out of our hat till the 11th hour.

Given the political situation War had been building for a long time. The Japanese were hoping for a quick victory to get us to back off and drop our embargoes.  They didn't guess till too late that we were going to respond the way we did.

By '41 we were already getting sucked into the War in Europe as a supplier for the Allies though lend lease. The Germany's declaration of war opened us up to finally send troops.

If you want my crazy opinion here goes: The devil has always had a dictator somewhere he's pushing to be the Anti-Christ. An Axis of Evil like you see in Daniel Chapter 10. The Devil thought it was going to be Hitler and used him to try and wipe out the Jews and push for a world government.

God had different plans and let us be brought into the war in such an egregious punch in the gut way there would be no backing down (details like the Japanese declaration of way arriving after the attack due to translation delays.) Up to this point we were well aware of the atrocities committed and refusing to help. At the end of the day, instead of the Jews be wiped out the world situation was changed such that in 1948 they were able to move back to their homeland in Israel. From a Biblical perspective history has always focused on the Jews the rest of the nations are bit parts in the big scheme of things.

Offline Cripplecreek

That's a hoot, considering the Black Robes had been all over the place with the French and the Spanish.

Plus the newly minted America threw the doors wide open to Catholic immigration which had been severely restricted under British rule.

Offline Quix

Do U Live in a BUBBLE?

This 'quiz' might give you some insights. It appears that the great majority of respondents hereon do live in quite a . . . bubble.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/do-you-live-in-a-bubble-a-quiz-2/#

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 11:27:34 pm by Quix »

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Do U Live in a BUBBLE?

This 'quiz' might give you some insights. It appears that the great majority of respondents hereon do live in quite a . . . bubble.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/do-you-live-in-a-bubble-a-quiz-2/#

I scored a 52. "A first-generation upper-middle-class person with middle-class parents."

However, the quiz had a trick question: it asked to identify Jimmie Johnson as either a NASCAR driver or a former NFL Football coach, when of course the answer is both!
Let it burn.

Offline Quix

I scored a 52. "A first-generation upper-middle-class person with middle-class parents."

However, the quiz had a trick question: it asked to identify Jimmie Johnson as either a NASCAR driver or a former NFL Football coach, when of course the answer is both!

Thanks. I'll post my score after a few more post theirs.

It was considerably higher than yours. But I think yours is above average. And, certainly, the definition of 'bubble' in the quiz's case is heavily politically and PC colored. Yet, it does give some insights and illustrate that folks with limited exposure to the varieties of life experiences operant in our era may be quite . . . sheltered and thereby myopic to an extreme.

I think the topic of this thread brings that out in an almost extreme way.

I'm working on some other contributions to this thread, then I hope to return to replying to folks' posts.

Offline Quix

A good youtube collection of videos of globalists pontificating in their own words from 1950-2009 Part 1
The Globalists' Agenda--New World Order Quotes from Politicians (1950--2009) Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptcp07v_w-w
Another similar link but with  some of the text in text on the page:.
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/the-globalists-agenda-new-world-order-quotes-from-politicians-1950-2013/40294
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:14:10 am by Quix »

Offline Cripplecreek

53 for me but I know I'm atypical for my lower middle class upbringing. I attribute it to me being a reader and curious observer.

Offline Quix

53 for me but I know I'm atypical for my lower middle class upbringing. I attribute it to me being a reader and curious observer.

Congrats. Also above average, IIRC.

Offline Quix

https://litemind.com/best-famous-quotes/
8. The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
—A. A. Milne
and:
11. A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
—Baltasar Gracian
12. Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought.
—Basho
13. Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
—Lao-Tze
14. Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.
—Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
16. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.
—Marcel Proust
17. Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching
—Unknown Author
18. Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.
—Virgil Garnett Thomson
19. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
—Will Rogers
20. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
—Zig Ziglar
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:08:20 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

DEPOPULATION: Several Globalists In Their Own Words (video compilation):
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=340_1454717320

Offline Quix

My score on the BUBBLE quiz below was 75--in other words--a VERY MINIMALIST bubble. I don't recall the words summary.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:16:05 am by Quix »