Author Topic: Al Gore: Ivanka Trump Is ‘Very Concerned’ About Climate Change  (Read 2711 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Al Gore: Ivanka Trump Is ‘Very Concerned’ About Climate Change
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 05:40:59 pm »
Those leftist beliefs become a religion to them.  I hope we are not guilty of that with our conservative beliefs.  I don't believe we are.

I am passionate about getting rid of Planned Parenthood and government approved/funded abortion, but I don't think I'm religious about it.

The very phrase 'climate deniers' is ridiculous in itself.  Nobody denies climate. Nobody denies that climate changes over the eons, which is kinda good or we would be living in the Ice Age.   Try to figure out what mankind can do about climate.  Nothing.

A new Ice Age wouldn't be all bad.

I mean, Toledo would be covered in ice, and who could be against that??   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 05:54:03 pm »
I share Rush's POV on this...

Donald Trump publicly bestows syrupy goodness on Barack Obama, publicly.  "I will be consulting with .....", "The meeting went over 90 minutes and could have gone on a lot longer...., he's a great guy!"

But by choosing somebody after 'seeking guidance and an opinion' that said person is diametrically opposed to?

That's a 'Private', albeit public, "...and that's what I thought of your input!"[insult]!

And he thinks Ivanka is in on the game.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 05:54:32 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 06:01:45 pm »
You'd better care.  With Melania staying in New York, Ivanka is gonna be the de facto First Lady and given Trump's rather unnatural affection for her, she may have a lot of influence with him.
I'm still of the opinion that Trump is like a lump of clay, that is formed and molded by everyone but himself. The non politician, what a joke, is more duplicitous than the worst long term Washington crony and I doubt that he will deliver on even a tiny percentage of his campaign rhetoric. And I reiterate, I am sick and tired of the family members of those elected to the Presidency being given so much power to screw the American people, be the President a Democrat or Republican and we should damn well object vocally!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 09:05:24 pm »
I'm still of the opinion that Trump is like a lump of clay, that is formed and molded by everyone but himself. The non politician, what a joke, is more duplicitous than the worst long term Washington crony and I doubt that he will deliver on even a tiny percentage of his campaign rhetoric. And I reiterate, I am sick and tired of the family members of those elected to the Presidency being given so much power to screw the American people, be the President a Democrat or Republican and we should damn well object vocally!

Look at you, going ahead and forming an opinion based on loads of evidence!  Who do you think you are?!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2016, 09:28:36 pm »

Trump has made some good appointments and, so far, has not done anything horrible.  He is way too susceptible to flattery and too willing to cater to Ivanka, who is a skanka, and with the new media people can object in a way they couldn't before.  They can twit, they can Facebook, they can comment on political forums.  I think it's a good thing.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 09:46:34 pm »
Look at you, going ahead and forming an opinion based on loads of evidence!  Who do you think you are?!

Well, it is certainly based on loads, I'll agree with that wholeheartedly.  Suddenly the same people who pronounced themselves political experts (until reality proved them wrong) are the same who now pronounce themselves psychological experts. I expect that reality will once again reveal these same sorts to be as wrong about Trump's supposedly psychotic, despotic nature as they were about his ability to be elected. The only way I would add the word evidence to the initial statement is with scorn quotes "evidence".

One man's "evidence" is another's wholly speculative, reckless, horribly-biased, largely-baseless conjecture. 
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 10:44:37 pm »
A free thinking American, who still has the right to think and make decisions as he sees fit, not as some other judgemental person sees fit. I may be right or I may be wrong but it is my choice to decide what I think. As far as I recall there is no right to not be offended. Who do you think you are?

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 06:14:20 pm »
A free thinking American, who still has the right to think and make decisions as he sees fit, not as some other judgemental person sees fit. I may be right or I may be wrong but it is my choice to decide what I think. As far as I recall there is no right to not be offended. Who do you think you are?

Uh...better reread the post, Gt. Suppressed was being facetious. heh Although I disagree with Suppressed (and your own) opinion on Trump, I enjoy that sort of humor.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:17:39 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)