Author Topic: Liberal On OSU Attack: “The Police Needed To Exercise More Self Control”  (Read 1171 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal On OSU Attack: “The Police Needed To Exercise More Self Control”

December 1, 2016| by Markeece Young

Liberal Political Nomiki Konst appeared on The Kelly File, things got crazy when Konst implied that the police officers that killed OSU terrorist Abdul Artan should have shown “more self-control.”

“Senator Kaine should not have rushed to judgment, should have waited for the facts to come in, as should have the police that were there who ended up shooting—who we now know—is someone who aligned himself with ISIS.

http://downtrend.com/markeece/liberal-on-osu-attack-the-police-needed-to-exercise-more-self-control
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:59:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Heh -- such a typical lefty who can't escape their own talking points no matter what the facts are.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Some of these people make their living being controversial.   The talking heads make their living by giving them air time.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

Some of these people make their living being controversial.   The talking heads make their living by giving them air time.

I agree.  Some people should never be given air time.  This turkey is one of those people.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The nation probably needs a stern lecture from President Obama, and the soon to be new DNC head, Keith Ellison.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

The nation probably needs a stern lecture from President Obama, and the soon to be new DNC head, Keith Ellison.

I don't remember seeing any comments from Imam Obama on the muslim attack.  Has anyone else seen or heard something from him?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I don't remember seeing any comments from Imam Obama on the muslim attack.  Has anyone else seen or heard something from him?
@rangerrebew

As a matter of fact, I did.  Obama said:

"If I had a son, he'd look like Abdul Razak Ali Artan."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 05:45:22 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Frank Cannon

Exactly. Under normal circumstances no one would know this moron existed, but Kelly needs to but the equivalent of click bait on her program.

Offline Applewood

More self-control?  IMHO, they should have beaten him to a bloody pulp before or after he was shot.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Well, I'd say that if Nomiki Konst ever comes under physical assault the police should exercise self control and make sure the attacker isn't hurt...
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline thackney

White House Warns Against Blaming Religion of Islam After Ohio State Attack
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/white-house-warns-blaming-muslim-religion-islamic-state-inspired-attack/

But that was better than Tim Kaine's tweet regarding the "senseless act of gun violence at Ohio State"
http://ijr.com/2016/11/745417-tim-kaine-osu/
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline goatprairie

Well, I'd say that if Nomiki Konst ever comes under physical assault the police should exercise self control and make sure the attacker isn't hurt...
yes indeed...I'll bet if Nomiki saw some nutjob with a bloody butcher knife coming after her, she'd be very glad someone with a gun put down the attacker. I really can't believe the liberals like Konst who say these stupid things really believe the crap they utter.  I seriously doubt 99% of confirmed liberals would be sad if some idiot trying to stab them was shot.  Where do they get these people?