Author Topic: Hillary Doll Is Outrageous While Trump Piñata Is Cause To Celebrate  (Read 426 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Doll Is Outrageous While Trump Piñata Is Cause To Celebrate

December 1, 2016| by Brian Anderson

The election may be over and Hillary Clinton lost in a big way, but she is still a protected person like a transgender lesbian Muslim illegal alien. A storeowner in Rhode Island displayed a “Lyin’ Hillary” doll in his window and there is more outrage than you can shake a stick at. Meanwhile, Mexicans were shaking a stick at a Donald Trump (the person who actually won the election) piñata and it was the most awesome thing the liberal media has ever seen.

First up we have Tony Polseno Jr. who owns a store in Pleasant View Orchard, RI. He committed the heinous crime of displaying the “Lyin’ Hillary Doll” in his front window. The doll is a plush pantsuit-wearing Hillary Clinton that, when squeezed, says things like, “not a single one of my emails was classified” and “I don’t believe I ever lied to the public.”

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-doll-is-outrageous-while-trump-pinata-is-cause-to-celebrate
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:59:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Re: Hillary Doll Is Outrageous While Trump Piñata Is Cause To Celebrate
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 02:09:52 am »
How about a HildaBeast Doll that is dressed in a orange jumpsuit with black stripes...
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...