Author Topic: Ivanka Trump was working out a deal with a Japanese government-backed company when she met Shinzo Abe  (Read 795 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ivanka Trump was working out a deal with a Japanese government-backed company when she met Shinzo Abe

http://qz.com/852836/donald-trump-brought-his-daughter-ivanka-to-meet-japans-shinzo-abe-as-she-was-doing-a-deal-with-sanei-international/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Knowing this extra bit of information does bring into question where personal business ends and foreign policy begins?  smooch, smooch.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Why in the world is the Jap Govt' involved with some dizzy blonde selling cheap clothes? No wonder they are circling the drain.

geronl

Offline LadyLiberty

This family, even before Trump takes the oath of office, brings "feeding at the trough" to a whole new level.  Take note, Latin American caudillo hopefuls!
"

"

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This family, even before Trump takes the oath of office, brings "feeding at the trough" to a whole new level.  Take note, Latin American caudillo hopefuls!
"

"

It!

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"

"

Yep. This is known as a kleptocracy.