Author Topic: The Sun: 'THROW HER CORPSE TO THE DOGS' Woman in Saudi Arabia faces calls for her EXECUTION after being pictured without a hijab  (Read 829 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'THROW HER CORPSE TO THE DOGS'  Woman in Saudi Arabia faces calls for her EXECUTION after being pictured without a hijab
By JENNY AWFORD
2nd December 2016, 10:25 am

A YOUNG woman in Saudi Arabia is facing calls for her execution after she was pictured without a hijab.

Malak Al Shehri sparked fury on social media after she went out in public in the conservative capital Riyadh without a full body cloak – called an abaya – or a veil.

Some raged that she should be “thrown to the dogs” or “beheaded” for daring to stand against the country’s strict rules.

But hundreds came to her defence and praised her “bravery” for sharing the picture on Twitter.

A student from Dammam, who used the name Sara Ahmed, shared the shot, which showed Malak wearing a black coat over a brightly-coloured calf-length dress.

Continued: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2312363/woman-in-saudi-arabia-faces-calls-for-her-execution-after-being-pictured-without-a-hijab/
Another news story that is being reported all over. Pictures at link.

Offline Optiguy

I'd like to hear more from the feminists in the US about their oppression. I'm sure they'll be discussing the real oppression of women in Muslim countries on The View tomorrow. /s   

Offline goodwithagun

I'd like to hear more from the feminists in the US about their oppression. I'm sure they'll be discussing the real oppression of women in Muslim countries on The View tomorrow. /s

Lena Dunham says . . . oh wait . . . she's too busy acting offended on social media because somebody congratulated her on a pregnancy that turned out to be her gut.
I stand with Roosgirl.