Author Topic: Clinton, Kaine planning 'thank you events'  (Read 3042 times)

Offline ArneFufkin

Re: Clinton, Kaine planning 'thank you events'
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2016, 05:42:14 am »
Really? A number of us voted for the toad just because Hitlary IS a proven POS over the last 25 years. As for your insane  comment in a previous post about Donny not going wobbly? Set the kool aid down a pick up a paper. Donny has folded on Obamacare, investigating Hitlary and this BS crony capitalist deal with Carrier is a page directly out of Obama's playbook by picking winners. Hell, he even took credit for saving a Lincoln plant that Ford wasn't even planning on shuttering. Ford is still building that plant in Mexico.

Yeah. Let's have more frickin' rallies because the country was so enthralled with the last 2 years of that bullshit. Utterly absurd.

You're uninformed.

I see one cult in this place.  And, it's not the "Trumpsters".   You bitter enders - who won't let go - have ruined this place.

Merge it with DU.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2016, 06:08:24 am »
You're uninformed.

I see one cult in this place.  And, it's not the "Trumpsters".   You bitter enders - who won't let go - have ruined this place.

Merge it with DU.

Where am I wrong? The man said in his own words out of his fat mouth that he wants to keep the two elements of Obamacare that are A) the most expensive and B) the most destructive. I also believe in that same 60 Minutes interview he said that Hitlary "has suffered enough" when asked about investigating her:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-hillary-clinton-investiga/

Don't recall those things being barked out by him on the stump. I would also like to know if Ford is or is not still building their small car plant in Mexico?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/17/trump-just-took-credit-for-stopping-ford-from-moving-a-plant-to-mexico-but-it-was-planning-to/?utm_term=.aa850e508b6d

This week, Ford chief executive Mark Fields reiterated that it was moving forward with plans to shift production of the Ford Focus to Mexico from Michigan.

Well ain't that some shit. Ford is STILL moving forward with the plan Donny railed about on the stump, but in his mind he thinks it is over since he took a victory lap.

As for this fraud in IA, why in the hell do the taxpayers have to subsidize Carrier while other struggling business not only keep drowning, but have to pay for this bullshit? Is the new benchmark for saving jobs going overseas handing the companies cash? I will also add that if you watched his speech at the plant today, he openly admitted that he wasn;t even aware that he promised to save jobs at Carrier until he looked back at some old footage. He admitted he had no idea what he was vomiting out on the stump. That's a real confidence builder isn't it. You should be extremely proud to be pimping for such a half witted big mouth.

BTW your comment about this place becoming too Left for your liking says a whole lot about you and your sycophantic Trump idolatry than it does anyone else. If you want lockstep rigid allegiance to your dear leader, head over to Crazy Jim's site. As for me I will continue to match words with deeds. So far the last couple weeks President Elect Trump has demonstrated that the #NeverTrumpers had a point. He was selling garbage on the stump that he would never follow through with.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2016, 06:33:21 am »
Where am I wrong? The man said in his own words out of his fat mouth that he wants to keep the two elements of Obamacare that are A) the most expensive and B) the most destructive. I also believe in that same 60 Minutes interview he said that Hitlary "has suffered enough" when asked about investigating her:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-hillary-clinton-investiga/

Don't recall those things being barked out by him on the stump. I would also like to know if Ford is or is not still building their small car plant in Mexico?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/17/trump-just-took-credit-for-stopping-ford-from-moving-a-plant-to-mexico-but-it-was-planning-to/?utm_term=.aa850e508b6d

This week, Ford chief executive Mark Fields reiterated that it was moving forward with plans to shift production of the Ford Focus to Mexico from Michigan.

Well ain't that some shit. Ford is STILL moving forward with the plan Donny railed about on the stump, but in his mind he thinks it is over since he took a victory lap.

As for this fraud in IA, why in the hell do the taxpayers have to subsidize Carrier while other struggling business not only keep drowning, but have to pay for this bullshit? Is the new benchmark for saving jobs going overseas handing the companies cash? I will also add that if you watched his speech at the plant today, he openly admitted that he wasn;t even aware that he promised to save jobs at Carrier until he looked back at some old footage. He admitted he had no idea what he was vomiting out on the stump. That's a real confidence builder isn't it. You should be extremely proud to be pimping for such a half witted big mouth.

BTW your comment about this place becoming too Left for your liking says a whole lot about you and your sycophantic Trump idolatry than it does anyone else. If you want lockstep rigid allegiance to your dear leader, head over to Crazy Jim's site. As for me I will continue to match words with deeds. So far the last couple weeks President Elect Trump has demonstrated that the #NeverTrumpers had a point. He was selling garbage on the stump that he would never follow through with.

Watch his speech tonight.

We can talk tomorrow.

I like you "Frank" .. I always wanted a silver Mark IV  I remember when you were funny around here!

But Carrier was moving their jobs over until two days ago.  Don't link shit from middle of November because that's how quick it happens.

See, now the Ford family is under some pressure to NOT move because  UT/Carrier didn't.  Ford has huge Federal contracts and that is one of the few levers Trump has and I am sure he played it with UT.

And, it's not crony capitalism like Obama did with his billion dollar stimulus to "Green" companies financed by shitheads like Tom Steyer.   He's promising 15% corporate tax rate and rescinding most all of Obama's onerous EPA related "directives", "findings" and "advices".

Yeah, "advice".  From those Marxist SOBs.  Companies just did it.  Same with school districts with DoE "suggestions".

Trump is saying:  "You are getting billions yearly from taxpayers.  Quit moving your operations offseas.  Period."

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2016, 08:45:45 am »
The crowd is also having the time of their lives!  (I am too!   :laugh:)

People just don't get it. Their hatred blinds them. It is a shame

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2016, 10:18:56 am »
It seems this forum has become the province of those who never completed the five stages of grief after the Indiana primary when it became obvious that it was either Trump or Hillary and the latter was not any sane individual's option.

A number of us held our nose and voted Trump although to me it seems that Trump is on a collision course with impeachment or at the very least a chaotic unsuccessful Presidency. I can't go so far as to say I post critical articles on Donny because I love him, I don't, but it'd be nice to see him change his behavior for the good of the country.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2016, 11:37:52 am »
I wasn't a Trump supporter, but at this point in time I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.  He hasn't been sworn in yet and has been working on his transition team, and I see the deal with Carrier a positive. It is ridiculous that we have one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world which does nothing more than encourage corporations and businesses to move overseas and does nothing to entice corporations overseas to do business here.  I've believed this long before this election. I've also believed for a long time that NAFTA is a disaster and right now the Chinese own us.  I'm hoping in time with Trump at the helm, that will change.  He's going to have a GOP majority to work with, but the Senate is still going to be a problem because of  RINO's like McCain, Graham and McConnell; especially McConnell.

Nope, not a Trump fan, but I am very relieved that Hillary is not our president. We have a choice; either we can stand behind our President-elect, or we can stand with the DEMS and criticize and fight him.  I choose at this point in time to stand with him and hopefully he and the GOP will deliver.  So far he has stated that NAFTA is a disaster and by the Carrier 'conversation', he has indicated he is trying to save jobs ... certainly something the current administration hasn't done!

IMHO, with Pence being very hands on in the transition, it appears that perhaps Pence will run the political side of things and Trump is going to run the business side of things ... so far, I don't see that as a bad thing.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:39:29 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2016, 12:24:08 pm »
I wasn't a Trump supporter, but at this point in time I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.  He hasn't been sworn in yet and has been working on his transition team, and I see the deal with Carrier a positive. It is ridiculous that we have one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world which does nothing more than encourage corporations and businesses to move overseas and does nothing to entice corporations overseas to do business here.  I've believed this long before this election. I've also believed for a long time that NAFTA is a disaster and right now the Chinese own us.  I'm hoping in time with Trump at the helm, that will change.  He's going to have a GOP majority to work with, but the Senate is still going to be a problem because of  RINO's like McCain, Graham and McConnell; especially McConnell.

Nope, not a Trump fan, but I am very relieved that Hillary is not our president. We have a choice; either we can stand behind our President-elect, or we can stand with the DEMS and criticize and fight him.  I choose at this point in time to stand with him and hopefully he and the GOP will deliver.  So far he has stated that NAFTA is a disaster and by the Carrier 'conversation', he has indicated he is trying to save jobs ... certainly something the current administration hasn't done!

IMHO, with Pence being very hands on in the transition, it appears that perhaps Pence will run the political side of things and Trump is going to run the business side of things ... so far, I don't see that as a bad thing.

I voted for trump and was hoping he would basically be the court jester figurehead while pence would run things. So far it looks like that's happening so that lets me sleep at night.

So we have a dancing clown named trump to distract the masses and a sober life xecutive in pence. If that's the best we can do in 2016 so be it. It's all about the ussc to me.