Author Topic: Texas Man Holds ‘You Belong’ Sign Outside of Mosque: ‘I Needed to Do Something’  (Read 5372 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Tunisia closed 80 Mosques, Tunisia which is clearly a nation with a dominant Muslim population.

One can meet Muslims and they don't like all the radical types, I knew someone who kept his faith but did not care to go to the Muslim Center.

We are dealing with problems, what does Mark Steyn say? The more Muslims you have, the more problems that nation has. That isn't meant to be prejudicial but just an observation.

Everyone should visit this website regularly.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

That site and others like it catalogue the hundreds and thousands of extreme violent behavior by muslims, the world over.

It is naïve to the max, to want to risk our families, even if the social justice warrior types want to risk themselves.

The religion instructs them to be devious and dishonest, and they lie in wait for the time they will shoot, bomb, run down or slash some innocent people in Columbus, San Bernardino, Ft. Hood, Brussels, Paris just to name a few out of the many.

It is an unnecessary risk to have them here. There is no worthwhile benefit from having them here.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
You're linking the good with the bad.  Yes, it's true that almost all terrorists in recent years have been Muslim.  I understand the apprehension.   But let's not let that apprehension morph into prejudice.   Most Muslims are good neighbors and good citizens.

How do you know what is in their hearts? Taqiyya allows them to lie to us.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Absolutely! Look at what is happening in Europe.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Absolutely! Look at what is happening in Europe.

Look what is happening in Europe elections, where increasingly they are fed up with open borders and refugees, with their awful behavior.

Raping women in Sweden is merely one example.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Wingnut

The problem with muslims is they don't cull the herd.

Offline verga

You're linking the good with the bad.  Yes, it's true that almost all terrorists in recent years have been Muslim.  I understand the apprehension.   But let's not let that apprehension morph into prejudice.   Most Muslims are good neighbors and good citizens.
@Jazzhead
Muslims are "moderates” until they gain sufficient numbers.<P>Many of the percentages have increased since this was first published, but the proportions hold true.<P>
Slavery, Terrorism and Islam <P>

The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Dr. Hammond’s doctorate is in Theology.<P>

He was born in Cape Town in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and converted to Christianity in 1977. 

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamisation begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.<P>

Here’s how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:<P>

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%<P>

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.<P>

This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%<P>

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.

They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:<P>

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%<P>

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law.

The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings.
 Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
 Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:<P>

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%<P>

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:<P>

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%<P>

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and on-going militia warfare, such as in:<P>

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%<P>

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions “(including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, “the tax placed on infidels, such as in:<P>

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%<P>

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:<P>

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%<P>

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace.

Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:<P>

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%<P>

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, a s in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.<P>

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life.
 It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. — Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’<P>
ry, Terrorism and Islam <P>

The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Dr. Hammond’s doctorate is in Theology.<P>

He was born in Cape Town in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and converted to Christianity in 1977. 

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamisation begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.<P>

Here’s how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:<P>

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%

Canada — Muslim 1.9%

China — Muslim 1.8%

Italy — Muslim 1.5%

Norway — Muslim 1.8%<P>

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.<P>

This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%

Germany — Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%

Thailand — Muslim 4.6%<P>

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.

They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:<P>

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — 5%

Sweden — Muslim 5%

Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%<P>

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law.

The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings.
 Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
 Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:<P>

Guyana — Muslim 10%

India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%<P>

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:<P>

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%<P>

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and on-going militia warfare, such as in:<P>

Bosnia — Muslim 40%

Chad — Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%<P>

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions “(including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, “the tax placed on infidels, such as in:<P>

Albania — Muslim 70%

Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%

Qatar — Muslim 77.5%

Sudan — Muslim 70%<P>

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:<P>

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%

Egypt — Muslim 90%

Gaza — Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%

Iran — Muslim 98%

Iraq — Muslim 97%

Jordan — Muslim 92%

Morocco — Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan — Muslim 97%

Palestine — Muslim 99%

Syria — Muslim 90%

Tajikistan — Muslim 90%

Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%<P>

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace.

Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:<P>

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%

Somalia — Muslim 100%

Yemen — Muslim 100%<P>

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, a s in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.<P>

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life.
 It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. — Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’<P>
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

"Islam" isn't a culture, but a religion.  It's part of a culture, but cultures are defined by nation/region. 

We don't say the "Buddhist culture"... but "Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Thai/etc Buddhist" culture. In this case, it's used to distinguish between what part of the east Asian nation's population.

And the same goes for Islam.  French Islamic culture... Uighur culture... Indonesian culture... Egyptian culture... etc.
It can be all ofthe above depending on the particular religion.
Judaism is a Culture, a religion, and a national identity.
It comes down to how it is fostered and passed on
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Except that's not what I did. I did not label ALL Muslims anything.

Then you should practice writing better.   Here's your quote:

They belong with people who share their hateful anti-Christian, anti-Jew, anti-women, anti-civilization mentality. That much is true. 

The first two words, which you bolded in your original, refer to the opening post, which addressed a guy holding up a sign saying "you belong" outside a neighborhood mosque in Irving, Texas.   You know, a place of worship by ordinary Americans. 

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

Defense is violence used to stop violence.

Which is why it was such a stupid question for PEW to ask.

Looks like the muslims polled got the gist of the question. "Defend" being in parenthesis.

Otherwise why wouldn't all 100% said they'd use force to stop your truck bomber?

Online mountaineer

Then you should practice writing better.
I hope this doesn't mean I have to return those first place awards from the state press association.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I hope this doesn't mean I have to return those first place awards from the state press association.

No, I'm sure you deserve those awards,  because what you wrote is perfectly clear to me.   The Americans who worship at that neighborhood mosque in Irving, Texas "belong with people who share their hateful anti-Christian, anti-Jew, anti-women, anti-civilization mentality. "

Since I don't know these Americans,  count me as one willing to give them the benefit of the doubt regarding all that hate you claim they possess.   But then again, I haven't been seduced by the siren of identity politics.     

Online mountaineer

You may have been seduced by the urge to leap to conclusions, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Ask yourself this...

If someone showed up at your church and said that he wanted to blow it up because he despised Christianity.  And that he'd already parked a trailer full of explosives right next to your church.

Now, if you and a few other members were armed... would you shoot the guy?
Would you tackle him and tie him up?

That's violence in defense of your faith.

As I mentioned earlier, what is important is:

Asking if people believe in violence to *SPREAD* their faith... is more appropriate.
Cuz Christians go around doing just that to Mosques all the time. Mmm hmm.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:07:51 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

No, I'm sure you deserve those awards,  because what you wrote is perfectly clear to me.   The Americans who worship at that neighborhood mosque in Irving, Texas "belong with people who share their hateful anti-Christian, anti-Jew, anti-women, anti-civilization mentality. "

Since I don't know these Americans,  count me as one willing to give them the benefit of the doubt regarding all that hate you claim they possess.   But then again, I haven't been seduced by the siren of identity politics.   
I'll ask again. Have you read a Koran?
If not how do you claim to know what they believe better than their own book?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HonestJohn

It can be all ofthe above depending on the particular religion.
Judaism is a Culture, a religion, and a national identity.
It comes down to how it is fostered and passed on

Judaism has differences depending on the region/country.

For example, only in America is there "Conservative Judaism". (Not a political term.  It's the halfway point between Reform and Orthodox Judaism; not as strict as Orthodox, but still keeping much of what Reform has thrown out.)

Outside of America, that is Masorti Judaism.

And then there is the North African strand, the eastern European strand, western European strand, those that stayed in the Holy Land, etc, etc, etc.

Notice how that is all by region?  It's not a monolithic "Jewish" culture.

Any more than one can speak of a "Christian" culture.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You may have been seduced by the urge to leap to conclusions, though.

Well, if I've jumped to a conclusion regarding your statement concerning these Americans, then I apologize.   

HonestJohn

Looks like the muslims polled got the gist of the question. "Defend" being in parenthesis.

Otherwise why wouldn't all 100% said they'd use force to stop your truck bomber?

I'd agree that many probably did.

That means, though, that the polling question is likely to have a large margin of error as the question is easily misinterpreted.

Which is why we'd get a better result asking how many would support violence in *spreading* their faith.

HonestJohn

Cuz Christians go around doing just that to Mosques all the time. Mmm hmm.  :whistle:

Mosques go to churches with vehicles filled with explosives?

Methinks you need to relearn what a mosque is.  For they are not animate objects.  Mosques cannot get into a vehicle.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I'll ask again. Have you read a Koran?
If not how do you claim to know what they believe better than their own book?

What I know is what I believe.  And I believe is that religious bigotry is wrong and un-American and should be denounced.  While I don't disagree that Islamofascists have a "hateful anti-Christian, anti-Jew, anti-women, anti-civilization mentality", the statement I objected to was, based on my plain reading of it within its context,  ostensibly directed at ordinary Americans.   

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:28:33 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline mirraflake

The boy has shit for brains.

Justin Normand is gay. I went to his FB page. He is married to another guy. 

Milo always brings this up how gays side with Muslims who in reality hate them.  Milo brings up the "Queers for Palestine" group.. Palestinians who 93% disapprove of gays and 65% who believe gays would be jailed or killed for being gay.

@Wingnut

Offline mirraflake

Most Muslims are good neighbors and good citizens.

..if you agree with them.. Your Muslim neighbors are in the small minority though..wait until thye get 20% of the population and they change.

Every country with Muslims in control has turned to shit or was shit.

@Jazzhead

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Mosques go to churches with vehicles filled with explosives?

Methinks you need to relearn what a mosque is.  For they are not animate objects.  Mosques cannot get into a vehicle.
I don't know if you need glasses or phonics.  :silly:

A surprising number of mosques seem to be used as ammo dumps and armories. Make of that what you will.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/german-authorities-find-weapons-of-war-during-raid-near-radical-mosque/

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-weapons-of-allah-safe-houses-just-found-huge-underground-mosque-network/

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-fort-pierce-terror-20160614-snap-story.html

At best they seem darned good creating lone wolves...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

What I know is what I believe.  And I believe is that religious bigotry is wrong and un-American and should be denounced.  While I don't disagree that Islamofascists have a "hateful anti-Christian, anti-Jew, anti-women, anti-civilization mentality", the statement I objected to was, based on my plain reading of it within its context,  ostensibly directed at ordinary Americans.   

What you need to know if what they believe. They may not be as interested in what you believe as you are.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yes, that's the point.  He's lecturing/hectoring the wrong group.