Author Topic: Obama says 'it's not a miracle' Trump won- he always had a chance - but it is a disappointment: 'I don't want to sugarcoat it. There are consequences to elections'  (Read 859 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama says 'it's not a miracle' Trump won- he always had a chance - but it is a disappointment: 'I don't want to sugarcoat it. There are consequences to elections'

Obama famously boasted to Republicans first week in office that 'elections have consequences' and the winner gets to set the agenda
    The outgoing president is eating his own words eight years later on the verge of Donald Trump's tenure in the Oval Office
    Obama told Rolling Stone 'the odds of Donald Trump winning were always around 20 percent...One out of five is not that unusual. It's not a miracle'
    Gave a candid assessment of Democrats' failure to communicate with white working class voters who handed the election to Trump
    Says he's going to write a book when he leaves office but will stay active and so will wife Michelle

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:36 EST, 30 November 2016 | Updated: 12:36 EST, 30 November 2016

President Barack Obama famously boasted to Republicans first week in office that 'elections have consequences' and the winner gets to set the agenda.

The outgoing president is eating his own words eight years later on the verge of Donald Trump's tenure in the Oval Office.

'I don't want to sugarcoat it. There are consequences to elections,' he told Rolling Stone a day after the Republican won the presidential election.

Obama said he was 'disappointed' but not 'dismayed,' and despite his claims throughout the election that Trump wouldn't win, Obama told Rolling Stone 'the odds of Donald Trump winning were always around 20 percent.'

'One out of five is not that unusual. It's not a miracle.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3986506/Obama-says-s-not-miracle-Trump-won-chance-disappointment-don-t-want-sugarcoat-consequences-elections.html#ixzz4RWkwriHX
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There are consequences to elections,

Yeah we found that out back in 2008
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline montanajoe

:peeonobama:

Obama, unlike any former POTUS is going to be putting himself out there every day as a contrast to Trump, saying at every step of the way, what would I have done.

I suspect these two idiots will make Twitter stock a buy... :shrug:

Offline Frank Cannon

They Can Come For The Ride, But They Have To Sit In Back-B Hussein O