Author Topic: Gen. Petraeus's First Call If Picked for Sec. State? His Parole Officer  (Read 416 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Cathy Burke   |   Wednesday, 30 Nov 2016 09:16 PM

If President-elect Donald Trump chooses retired four-star Gen. David Petraeus as secretary of state, the former military commander would have 72 hours to give his probation officer a heads-up about the new gig.

The notification is just one of the legal strings binding Petraeus as part of his April 23, 2015, probation for giving his mistress classified information, USA Today's Brad Heath reported Wednesday, tweeting out the court document describing the restrictions.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/secretary-state-parole-officer/2016/11/30/id/761505/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Gen. Petraeus's First Call If Picked for Sec. State? His Parole Officer
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 02:24:54 am »
By Cathy Burke   |   Wednesday, 30 Nov 2016 09:16 PM

If President-elect Donald Trump chooses retired four-star Gen. David Petraeus as secretary of state, the former military commander would have 72 hours to give his probation officer a heads-up about the new gig.

The notification is just one of the legal strings binding Petraeus as part of his April 23, 2015, probation for giving his mistress classified information, USA Today's Brad Heath reported Wednesday, tweeting out the court document describing the restrictions.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/secretary-state-parole-officer/2016/11/30/id/761505/

Trump picks Betrayus and in no way am I voting for Trumpo.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley