Author Topic: Nice hat Donald! Trump unveils new cap with an embroidered number to remind everyone he's about to become America's 45th president  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Jennifer Smith
The Daily Mail
November 28, 2016

His shock election win is freshly etched in the memory of all Americans, let alone the rest of the world.

But Donald Trump reminded everyone of his looming inauguration as 45th president of the United States on Sunday.

The 70-year-old traded in his trademark MAGA cap for another red number which bore the number 45 on the side.

Its front was simply emblazoned 'USA' in white stitching.
More

Wingnut

I was doing some shopping at Home Depot on Black Friday and saw the Home Depot mascot walking the Isles and handing out coupons.....  It just dawned on me Trump in his stupid looking hats is the Home Depot mascot. 

Offline libertybele

Jennifer Smith
The Daily Mail
November 28, 2016
More

Trump and his baseball-style hats have become synonymous.  This one is great!  I like it. I would love to see more people wearing the USA ballcap!  It shows patriotism and pride in our county; something that is much needed.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:42:55 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Why would anyone have a problem with this hat?   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

Trump and his baseball-style hats have become synonymous.  This one is great!  I like it. I would love to see more people wearing the USA ballcap!  It shows patriotism and pride in our county; something that is much needed.

Sorry, but He looks like a douche nozzle in those old 70's style tractor country ball caps. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
It's a truckers hat. Baseball caps have more round and taper to the forehead area. Either way nice hat. It's like a patriotic Elmer Fudd.  :laugh:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour