Author Topic: Jill Stein's racket  (Read 448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Stein's racket
« on: November 26, 2016, 03:30:52 pm »
November 26, 2016
Jill Stein's racket
By Ethel C. Fenig

The liberal left, the alt movement in American society, continues to display its contempt for democracy in the form of rejecting the outcome of the presidential election.  In addition to running to safe rooms, demonstrating in the streets, and pompously going off script or extra script at a play attended by the vice president-elect, Mike Pence, some are now demanding a recount.

Dr Jill Stein, (silly Green) candidate for the president, lost, and lost big.  And maybe even helped Hillary Clinton (D) lose.  (Thanks, Jill.)

Not content to wish Donald Trump (R) the best and hope for healing and unity and other good things, she is now raising money online for a recount in the close battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. And she's taken in quite a haul – over $4 million at last count.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/another_liblefty_probably_misusing_your_fundsif_you_were_silly_enough_to_donate_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Re: Jill Stein's racket
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 03:52:53 pm »
Yep, she can take the $7M LARGE and put it in her pocket and walk...
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 02:31:36 am »
She may come away from the 2016 election with more money in the bank than Bernie Sanders!

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 02:52:10 am »
November 26, 2016
Jill Stein's racket
By Ethel C. Fenig

The liberal left, the alt movement in American society, continues to display its contempt for democracy in the form of rejecting the outcome of the presidential election.  In addition to running to safe rooms, demonstrating in the streets, and pompously going off script or extra script at a play attended by the vice president-elect, Mike Pence, some are now demanding a recount.

Dr Jill Stein, (silly Green) candidate for the president, lost, and lost big.  And maybe even helped Hillary Clinton (D) lose.  (Thanks, Jill.)

Not content to wish Donald Trump (R) the best and hope for healing and unity and other good things, she is now raising money online for a recount in the close battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. And she's taken in quite a haul – over $4 million at last count.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/another_liblefty_probably_misusing_your_fundsif_you_were_silly_enough_to_donate_.html

Why should any candidate not in contention be able to demand a recount? It isn't possible for a recount to affect Jill Stein's loss. Period.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 03:33:36 am »
Why should any candidate not in contention be able to demand a recount? It isn't possible for a recount to affect Jill Stein's loss. Period.

I wonder how many millions the Clinton Foundation has coffered up?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley